Claire Chanelle Chouquette #2 Hermės bags and dripping gold, has no taste and dresses old

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Perri looks awesome and dressed for a fancy event, Claire on the otherhand is in fancy dress as Cher from Clueless 😂 I like yellow but that combination is a no no 🤮
Screenshot_20220611_201601_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
She is always so incredibly rude! Maybe that works in the poor social setting she has grown up in, but not among normal, educated people.
On top of her bad behaviour and manners there is the hideous, but very revealing Cockney accent. It’s awful. So sad that’s the kind of English her son will learn. Bad combination for the schools she is planning for him.
She has a huge chip on her shoulder if she thinks she can answer her followers like she does. And then block them. She doesn’t deserve followers with that attitude.

She is such a social climber.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
The Luxury promise workers definitely scream - we’re advertising luxury but using the business to fund our own lifestyles. Sending all their jet-set bills to the company
Sellier Knightsbridge is so much better, the owner is lovely and very classy

Reactions: 5
I agree. The customer experience there is exactly what you’d expect from luxury resale. It’s quite lovely.

It’s giving Bunny from Sex and the City.
This would be an upgrade for Claire. Her multiple personas (wannabe model off duty, wannabe UES generational wealth socialite, etc) and the way in which she dresses for the characters she plays is quite amusing. I love a method actor.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Ok sorry but those Pearl Jimmy choos do not go with everything, and does anyone really want to buy a load of crap from luxury promise they’ve just seen her Cart round Europe. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Ok sorry but those Pearl Jimmy choos do not go with everything, and does anyone really want to buy a load of crap from luxury promise they’ve just seen her Cart round Europe. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Neither did her yellow Chanel, in fact, it didn’t go with either outfit she wore it with! Claire cannot dress!

Has Claire mentioned the private Chanel boutiques for high spending customers at all?
Those of for customers who spend $100K+ annually. Claire doesn’t do that anywhere but perhaps her pudgy MIL does? We all know that’s how Claire “found” her Hermes SA.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I wonder what Julian’s parents think about his new name being Paris. What is his parents business or profession? Surely they would want to scare off a girl like Claire 🤷🏻‍♀️
I remember Claire saying once her FIL always gives her his brutal opinion and she brushed it off like - oh that’s just how he is….. sure jan

Reactions: 3
I wonder what Julian’s parents think about his new name being Paris. What is his parents business or profession? Surely they would want to scare off a girl like Claire 🤷🏻‍♀️
I remember Claire saying once her FIL always gives her his brutal opinion and she brushed it off like - oh that’s just how he is….. sure jan
Years ago they did a Q&A where Paris mentioned his father starting from nothing (a coal miner or something?) and working to obtain all they have today. I remember in that video Paris also saying that because of that hard work, his parents aren’t impressed w things and people flashing their $. I’m not quite sure what they must think of Claire and the Hermes addiction or that Paris and Claire need to lease Bentleys. It all seems rather gauche.

Who cares? She is such the queen of click bait/will tell ya later.

Reactions: 6
They are oceans apart from LP. Sellier are so classy, and radiate a distinct lack of hustle. Class whispers, something which LP/ Claire will never get.

Reactions: 1
They are oceans apart from LP. Sellier are so classy, and radiate a distinct lack of hustle. Class whispers, something which LP/ Claire will never get.
Thy collab with Lydiot Millen-Moron, and are aware of her abusive behaviour, accepted her dirty clothes and shoes for re-sale, so "classy" may be a bit of a stretch.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Still a rough old broad is old Puff Pastry. How come she has always looked like a sixty year old docker. All the injections from Harrods, and dental work in the world won't make her look any less common. Does she still only eat chicken nuggets?:LOL:Don't get ketchup on your 'Channel' suit.

• Haha
Still a rough old broad is old Puff Pastry. How come she has always looked like a sixty year old docker. All the injections from Harrods, and dental work in the world won't make her look any less common. Does she still only eat chicken nuggets?:LOL:Don't get ketchup on your 'Channel' suit.
lol! I had a laugh today. First she posts about being back in London having a shop at London, and then a post with 😢😢 eyes saying she tried to leave the house but it was just too much. Which is it, love?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s slating their quality 🙉🙊🙈 high(ish) standard?! So you’re spending a load of money on high(ish) quality?! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ The first round are way comfier?!
So you’re spending your money (and telling people to spend their money) on low quality, uncomfortable products 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

“Chanel always do this” then why buy it?! 🤦🏻‍♀️ They probably cost £10 to make per item and you’re spending how much on shite?

Attachments

• Sad
She’s slating their quality 🙉🙊🙈 high(ish) standard?! So you’re spending a load of money on high(ish) quality?! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ The first round are way comfier?!
So you’re spending your money (and telling people to spend their money) on low quality, uncomfortable products 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

“Chanel always do this” then why buy it?! 🤦🏻‍♀️ They probably cost £10 to make per item and you’re spending how much on shite?
You always buy at least a half size up in Chanel…French sizing is not the same as Italian/EU. Maybe your feet are just fatter, Claire. Foot size tends to change with pregnancy 🤷🏻‍♀️

Regardless though, if a pair of shoes is less comfy than the last time you tried them WHY DID YOU BUY THEM THEN?!?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.