Claire Chanelle Chouquette #2 Hermės bags and dripping gold, has no taste and dresses old

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I quite like her casual, off-duty style. I must say I dress in similar outfits on school runs and weekends.

What I mean is Claire’s sense of self and “fashion” in general is more relatable and down to earth for me personally.

Lydia constantly dresses like an extra from an elisabethan novel. What is that girl thinking? It just all seems incredibly forced.

Claire is the sort of rich person I like, with no airs and graces. She would probably tell another customer in Scotts to duck off if they did something to annoy her lol

Lydia for sure has been practising her Kate Middleton impressions in the mirror. The girl is mad.

When Lydia first met Claire did you see how starstruck she was by her home and life and was posting it all online. Claire seemed to happily oblige.

Perhaps that's why Julien’s family liked Claire. A normal woman from a working-class family who would probably look after him and keep him grounded. I did remember Claire mentioned he had Russian roots?

Russians don't see class in the same way as the British and most families all have stories of having gone through harsh times and surviving with little food and money.
I’m not here to discuss Lydia, but Claire…oh my. She is horrid. I think she might be the tackiest (and meanest) one out there. She hawks everything and anything. And if you haven’t been on the receiving end of her tirade. Whoa. I cannot watch her anymore. Her “custom” closet (it’s not custom), her kitchen. Okay I have to stop at the kitchen. Hold up. For one, she flat out copied an English designer. He’s a cabinet maker and I can’t remember his name! But the marble. WTH. The marble. her love of marble, with the the seams that don’t match (KILLS me) and her epic designing of the kitchen. Um, it’s white, white marble, she somehow found a pink Le Creuset - cringe and smh- and I think she threw in some of that shell fixation she has. The shaggy crap in her family room and the feather lamps. I just can’t… and the handbags. I’m a collector. I love them. But sorry, I call bs on many of those bags. Hermes regulates bags. And her amount of them are so ostentatious and flashy that it’s embarrassing. She’s been married long enough to be over this new money crap. Everything screams it. Ick.

Reactions: 9
I’m not here to discuss Lydia, but Claire…oh my. She is horrid. I think she might be the tackiest (and meanest) one out there. She hawks everything and anything. And if you haven’t been on the receiving end of her tirade. Whoa. I cannot watch her anymore. Her “custom” closet (it’s not custom), her kitchen. Okay I have to stop at the kitchen. Hold up. For one, she flat out copied an English designer. He’s a cabinet maker and I can’t remember his name! But the marble. WTH. The marble. her love of marble, with the the seams that don’t match (KILLS me) and her epic designing of the kitchen. Um, it’s white, white marble, she somehow found a pink Le Creuset - cringe and smh- and I think she threw in some of that shell fixation she has. The shaggy crap in her family room and the feather lamps. I just can’t… and the handbags. I’m a collector. I love them. But sorry, I call bs on many of those bags. Hermes regulates bags. And her amount of them are so ostentatious and flashy that it’s embarrassing. She’s been married long enough to be over this new money crap. Everything screams it. Ick.
I HAVE been on the end of one of her tirades on instagram where, before she blocked me, she called me out and namedd and shamed me. Except I wasn't ashamed, although I was definitely a bit rude for being so critical of how awful her boasting about designer labels was (especially considering how she looked in them) and what a joke her mangling of words was, but she lashed back out at me like a street fighter.

Her handbag shelf continues to look like the back room of a tourist shop in one of the knock off capitals of the world: what you expect to see if you listen to one of the women in Chinatown NYC who show you pix of fake bags hoping to lure you into one of their shops.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I honestly don’t think she “buys” those bags for her own pleasure. Like I can imagine someone being in love with their first one, or even their second or third, but the whole I have so many Hermes bags is purely for social media. It’s to get views, likes and followings.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I HAVE been on the end of one of her tirades on instagram where, before she blocked me, she called me out and namedd and shamed me. Except I wasn't ashamed, although I was definitely a bit rude for being so critical of how awful her boasting about designer labels was (especially considering how she looked in them) and what a joke her mangling of words was, but she lashed back out at me like a street fighter.

Her handbag shelf continues to look like the back room of a tourist shop in one of the knock off capitals of the world: what you expect to see if you listen to one of the women in Chinatown NYC who show you pix of fake bags hoping to lure you into one of their shops.
This is awesome!! Best description ever!! 😂😂😂

Reactions: 6
@Hayleyraine +1. I will never understand these influencers who showcase their collection looking in such dire straits. Mine are in my closet, in box, in dust bag, with no light entering the room. At the very least get glass doors on the wardrobe to limit the amount of dust that could enter.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
@Hayleyraine +1. I will never understand these influencers who showcase their collection looking in such dire straits. Mine are in my closet, in box, in dust bag, with no light entering the room. At the very least get glass doors on the wardrobe to limit the amount of dust that could enter.
Probably because you value and respect your possessions whereas they value likes and think likes equates respect 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Claire thinks the more she trashes her things or says “I use my fings. Dat’s what they meant for!” then that makes her look like she’s soooooo rich. While the rest of us care for our nice things, she doesn’t have to because she has so much $ and can replace whatever she wants. This is new $, my friends.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

I have as well and she is absolutely insane. If Claire is on one, she is so scrappy, so trashy. Some would say this makes her so real, but I don't see how a human acting like a rabid animal makes them authentic. I busted her YEARS ago for saying she bought something when, in fact, it was gifted via vouchers. This was when she started in about how she "works" for those vouchers, her time/opinion for brands = $ and therefore she is correct when she says she bought the item even if it was gifted via vouchers. It was an amazing moment. A liar with her back against the wall just clawing to break free because she was so clearly busted.

Reactions: 13
I have as well and she is absolutely insane. If Claire is on one, she is so scrappy, so trashy. Some would say this makes her so real, but I don't see how a human acting like a rabid animal makes them authentic. I busted her YEARS ago for saying she bought something when, in fact, it was gifted via vouchers. This was when she started in about how she "works" for those vouchers, her time/opinion for brands = $ and therefore she is correct when she says she bought the item even if it was gifted via vouchers. It was an amazing moment. A liar with her back against the wall just clawing to break free because she was so clearly busted.
You're 100%.
I have never seen her walk into Gucci / Fendi / Balmain etc and buy direct from the store. Always through Farfetch / NAP etc with gifted vouchers.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
High end stores are there to make money, but there can be no way the sales assistants don't look down their noses at these influenzas. Especially those like Claire who are so base and make everything look so trashy. Personally, if I were a couturier I'd throw them out and ban them from wearing my clothes... although I realise that's a way to go out of business fast.

Another issue with Claire is that she just can't pronounce any French designer name. Can't speak English properly either. How she thinks that makes her sound luxe is bizarre.

You're 100%.
I have never seen her walk into Gucci / Fendi / Balmain etc and buy direct from the store. Always through Farfetch / NAP etc with gifted vouchers.
Don't forget LVR, a close second to the massive freebie vouchers that FF gives away to these women. I love when they'll say "This is a really scatty haul" and it's because they literally have run out of things to get with their vouchers. This is usually when they "need" designer hand luggage or the SUPER random designers we all know at which they'd never even look twice but they will when it's free. Massive eye roll.

High end stores are there to make money, but there can be no way the sales assistants don't look down their noses at these influenzas. Especially those like Claire who are so base and make everything look so trashy. Personally, if I were a couturier I'd throw them out and ban them from wearing my clothes... although I realise that's a way to go out of business fast.

Another issue with Claire is that she just can't pronounce any French designer name. Can't speak English properly either. How she thinks that makes her sound luxe is bizarre.
In reality, all brands are there to make $ and if Claire prancing around in her free Gucci suit and oversized everything will sell those same items, the brands are happy and Claire is getting $ for her next Hermezzzz. Brands don't care who is selling their overpriced crap, and neither do these influencers. That's why I never understand when I see someone say that ANY of them are relatable. How?! Do you also have brands sending you box after box? Voucher after voucher? No. So, guess what? Unless you're completely out of your mind, these people are 100% not relatable.

And speak of the devil ... today's video is a NAP haul where she stocks up on Max Mara teddy coats. ROFL! Does anyone take these women seriously anymore?! She speaks of a multi-thousand pound coat as if she picked it up at Primark and why?! Because it was free. Even Claire has some whits about her coming from "cowncil livin'". The excess is insane but, as I mention above, she wouldn't be raving about any of it if she had to let go of her Rue Sloan $ to buy any of it.

And another Kaite cardigan that looks like garbage (Claire! Wake up!) over her Mom boobs. Girl. STOP.

Last edited:
Don't forget LVR, a close second to the massive freebie vouchers that FF gives away to these women. I love when they'll say "This is a really scatty haul" and it's because they literally have run out of things to get with their vouchers. This is usually when they "need" designer hand luggage or the SUPER random designers we all know at which they'd never even look twice but they will when it's free. Massive eye roll.

In reality, all brands are there to make $ and if Claire prancing around in her free Gucci suit and oversized everything will sell those same items, the brands are happy and Claire is getting $ for her next Hermezzzz. Brands don't care who is selling their overpriced crap, and neither do these influencers. That's why I never understand when I see someone say that ANY of them are relatable. How?! Do you also have brands sending you box after box? Voucher after voucher? No. So, guess what? Unless you're completely out of your mind, these people are 100% not relatable.

And speak of the devil ... today's video is a NAP haul where she stocks up on Max Mara teddy coats. ROFL! Does anyone take these women seriously anymore?! She speaks of a multi-thousand pound coat as if she picked it up at Primark and why?! Because it was free. Even Claire has some whits about her coming from "cowncil livin'". The excess is insane but, as I mention above, she wouldn't be raving about any of it if she had to let go of her Rue Sloan $ to buy any of it.

And another Kaite cardigan that looks like garbage (Claire! Wake up!) over her Mom boobs. Girl. STOP.
Doesn’t she already have like 2 or 3 Max Mara teddy coats? She went gaga over them when they first became popular a few years ago.

The issue I have with Claire is 1) she’s bleeping mean and conniving when anyone tries to correct her or point something out to her, which to me is a huge red flag; 2) she acts like she’s worked soOoOo hard and came from nothing. Even if her family had $0 in the bank, she’s still white, skinny and decent looking. And marrying into wealth has only helped her. Even if she hasn’t benefited financially, she’s a bleeping full time influencer and wouldn’t have been able to do that if she hadn’t had enough disposable income to buy the ugliest designer crap; 3) it’s not cute or “keeping it real” to exhibit such poor grammar and spelling abilities. I don’t want to sounds pretentious, but she literally can’t string words together to make coherent sentences and obviously has no idea what a comma is. HER JOB IS COMMUNICATING, but she sounds so uneducated when she tries. It clear her followers are just as dumb as she is if they’re brains don’t hurt after reading her incoherent captions; 4) she has 0 style and tries to come off as if she’s a knowledgeable lover of fashion, but she’s not. It’s very obvious she has no clue. Does she even go to museums?!

Don’t get me started on her kid. He’s lucky his family has money.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Doesn’t she already have like 2 or 3 Max Mara teddy coats? She went gaga over them when they first became popular a few years ago.

The issue I have with Claire is 1) she’s bleeping mean and conniving when anyone tries to correct her or point something out to her, which to me is a huge red flag; 2) she acts like she’s worked soOoOo hard and came from nothing. Even if her family had $0 in the bank, she’s still white, skinny and decent looking. And marrying into wealth has only helped her. Even if she hasn’t benefited financially, she’s a bleeping full time influencer and wouldn’t have been able to do that if she hadn’t had enough disposable income to buy the ugliest designer crap; 3) it’s not cute or “keeping it real” to exhibit such poor grammar and spelling abilities. I don’t want to sounds pretentious, but she literally can’t string words together to make coherent sentences and obviously has no idea what a comma is. HER JOB IS COMMUNICATING, but she sounds so uneducated when she tries. It clear her followers are just as dumb as she is if they’re brains don’t hurt after reading her incoherent captions; 4) she has 0 style and tries to come off as if she’s a knowledgeable lover of fashion, but she’s not. It’s very obvious she has no clue. Does she even go to museums?!

Yes to all of this.

I just went to a Guo Pei exhibit at a local museum where I live and it was a real reminder of REAL DESIGN SKILL. I left that exhibit thinking about how ridiculous these women are pushing "fashun" on everyone when they literally wouldn't know true, impressive, INNOVATIVE design if it smacked them in their makeup-sponsored faces. They don't even know any designs who aren't massively mainstream. But sure, tell me more about your "fashun" and trend forecasting degree. And please (!!) tell me more about the many reasons a coat that looks like a rug and a cardigan with sleeves that can't fit in any coat are the end-all-be-all.

• Heart
Reactions: 3

Imagine having the luxury to just be an “influencer” I know influencers will be like - “but I work hard etc takes a lot of hard work to prepare an Instagram”

meanwhile the rest of us living in the real world… it’s so insulting, the implication that Claire and other “influencers” work harder then the average day person and that’s why they “deserve” handouts.
All a bunch of ponces, I hate this money for nothing culture.
The only thing I can say in Claires defence is that she is poncing off of luxury brands who can afford to give away stuff for free. Unlike the other lot who message working class businesses and expect free stuff from them

• Heart
I honestly don’t think she “buys” those bags for her own pleasure. Like I can imagine someone being in love with their first one, or even their second or third, but the whole I have so many Hermes bags is purely for social media. It’s to get views, likes and followings.
I can’t imagine …having to keep buying expensive bags for strangers likes on Instagram where does it end the constant need of praise , I find these so called influencers quite gross
Imagine having the luxury to just be an “influencer” I know influencers will be like - “but I work hard etc takes a lot of hard work to prepare an Instagram”

meanwhile the rest of us living in the real world… it’s so insulting, the implication that Claire and other “influencers” work harder then the average day person and that’s why they “deserve” handouts.
All a bunch of ponces, I hate this money for nothing culture.
The only thing I can say in Claires defence is that she is poncing off of luxury brands who can afford to give away stuff for free. Unlike the other lot who message working class businesses and expect free stuff from them
The whole having to constantly buy things they don’t need really expensive stuff for Instagram likes is really gross to me what a horrible situation to be in, they get free stuff but they have to buy Chanel Hermes themselves to keep relevant , along with the self love and the I am an influencer look and listen to me attitude it’s sad and shallow.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I can’t imagine …having to keep buying expensive bags for strangers likes on Instagram where does it end the constant need of praise , I find these so called influencers quite gross

The whole having to constantly buy things they don’t need really expensive stuff for Instagram likes is really gross to me what a horrible situation to be in, they get free stuff but they have to buy Chanel Hermes themselves to keep relevant , along with the self love and the I am an influencer look and listen to me attitude it’s sad and shallow.
but they have to buy Chanel Hermes themselves to keep relevant”

That’s what makes me laugh. Hermes and Chanel will never Be spending them free stuff! Yet they are the ones they’re so desperate about!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
but they have to buy Chanel Hermes themselves to keep relevant”

That’s what makes me laugh. Hermes and Chanel will never Be spending them free stuff! Yet they are the ones they’re so desperate about!
Hermes will never give a single duck about them, its the Jamie Chuas, Heart Evangelistas of the world.

• Haha
So Rue Sloane had finally launched ……. The main close up is of her walking up steps in her Chanel boots !! WTAF !!! Great branding there 🙈

Seriously you can’t make it up !
Maybe she’s selling the coat, and the bottom of it is a sneak peek? 🤷🏻‍♀️

🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.