Claire Chanelle #3 Congrats come too late and now bragging about baby weights?!?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bit rich when we noticed she had copied straight away šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø didnā€™t take us ā€œthe long runā€
Claire really is the ultimate copycat. She doesnā€™t realize the AI behind everyoneā€™s IG feed. If you follow Claire, pop to your search and just scroll, youā€™ll see so many women who have posted the same kind of photos months/years before. But we all know she needs the narrative of being a head of everyone when we all know sheā€™s just a follower.

I donā€™t know if you all caught it, but Claire posted a story re Hermes, how much easier it is to get bags now, how she likes playing the Hermes game, etc. Funny as she said sheā€™d NEVER play the game and her employer and Claire are always saying how hard it is to get your hands on a Hermes bag. Someone is forgetful these days.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
New to the thread but spent a good few weeks reading the last one.

Shanā€™t bore you with my thoughts on Claire in general but does anyone know her real surname? Obviously is not the bastardisation of Chanel, but Iā€™ve never worked it out.

I stopped liking her when she made that awful bullshit video about infertility. Sheā€™s not bleeping infertile, never had treatment and (at the time) had a natural, healthy pregnancy. bleeping manifesting a baby - I have no words for how revolted I was being infertile myself and childless when I watched it.

Hate to say I love the duster coat from her collection and would have considered it at about Ā£300-400 as the quality of the fabrics does sound good. How we sheā€™s missed the price point, she should have gone for the high end high street prices as sheā€™s not established enough to command those prices for basics.

Decided to buy some nice boiled wool next autumn and sew one myself. Ta, Claire!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
---

New to the thread but spent a good few weeks reading the last one.

Shanā€™t bore you with my thoughts on Claire in general but does anyone know her real surname? Obviously is not the bastardisation of Chanel, but Iā€™ve never worked it out.

I stopped liking her when she made that awful bullshit video about infertility. Sheā€™s not bleeping infertile, never had treatment and (at the time) had a natural, healthy pregnancy. bleeping manifesting a baby - I have no words for how revolted I was being infertile myself and childless when I watched it.

Hate to say I love the duster coat from her collection and would have considered it at about Ā£300-400 as the quality of the fabrics does sound good. How we sheā€™s missed the price point, she should have gone for the high end high street prices as sheā€™s not established enough to command those prices for basics.

Decided to buy some nice boiled wool next autumn and sew one myself. Ta, Claire!
Claire Bedford, married Julien Mazurek. Have fun googling!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Claire really is the ultimate copycat. She doesnā€™t realize the AI behind everyoneā€™s IG feed. If you follow Claire, pop to your search and just scroll, youā€™ll see so many women who have posted the same kind of photos months/years before. But we all know she needs the narrative of being a head of everyone when we all know sheā€™s just a follower.

I donā€™t know if you all caught it, but Claire posted a story re Hermes, how much easier it is to get bags now, how she likes playing the Hermes game, etc. Funny as she said sheā€™d NEVER play the game and her employer and Claire are always saying how hard it is to get your hands on a Hermes bag. Someone is forgetful these days.
I donā€™t understand why she thinks her viewers are still interested in her new Hermes bags? Her profile isnā€™t original and itā€™s not engaging or exciting.
I donā€™t get how anyone can get a thrill from buying another new Hermes bag. Like maybe your first two, maybe three or if you finally get the size and colour youā€™ve been dreaming of but seriously?!
Let me unbox something youā€™ve seen me unboxing god knows how many times before.

---

---

Claire Bedford, married Julien Mazurek. Have fun googling!
Funny thereā€™s barely anything about his family/ parents/sisters at all. They seem to be the exact opposite of claire. They obviously donā€™t feel the need to show off or think that online followers equates to friendships and people who care.

Reactions: 8
I donā€™t understand why she thinks her viewers are still interested in her new Hermes bags? Her profile isnā€™t original and itā€™s not engaging or exciting.
I donā€™t get how anyone can get a thrill from buying another new Hermes bag. Like maybe your first two, maybe three or if you finally get the size and colour youā€™ve been dreaming of but seriously?!
Let me unbox something youā€™ve seen me unboxing god knows how many times before.

---

Funny thereā€™s barely anything about his family/ parents/sisters at all. They seem to be the exact opposite of claire. They obviously donā€™t feel the need to show off or think that online followers equates to friendships and people who care.
I think the most fun thing that comes up is that Claire doesn't own any of "her" businesses. All list Paris as the director which means his family front loaded the $. Independent ladies unite, right Claire?! Eye roll.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
ROFLā€™ing at the views on the Luxury Promise YT channel featuring Claire. Less than 1K views, thumbnail is Hermes Hermes and itā€™s been up for a while. lol! That girl has ZERO pull in the lux community itā€™s hilarious. Even on her own channel thatā€™s existed for years, she either has to do a massive lux haul or Hermes unboxing to break 1K views on a video. Fill me in again on how she and Paris have so many properties, reno after reno, Hermes unboxing after Hermes unboxing. Oh thatā€™s right, Parisā€™ Mummy and Daddy. The independence!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Claireā€™s IG stories are so incredibly cringe. The woman claims sheā€™s on her death bed and cannot put out any content, but she certainly can post stories of UK-based IG/YT personalities who bought her clothing line (I wonā€™t even utter the name. If those two canā€™t promote their crap well, Iā€™m not going to help.) and say things like Iā€™ll never forget YOUR support or youā€™ll be the first to know about releases in the future so clearly being a passive aggressive chav towards whoever didnā€™t immediately jump to buy her crap. Honestly. Girl, you are such an opportunist who clearly shows up only when it can benefit you immediately or sometime in the future. She is so cringe and such a bitter betty!

Where is her video editing husband? Isnā€™t it his only job to edit her IG/YT content for release? Even if he is actually doing something, doubtful, and is focused on the clothing brand, donā€™t either of them realize that pushing content on IG/YT will garner followers which are currently the only ppl buying her overpriced line? Niether of them have any business sense. They literally cannot see the big picture. Good luck w the line, Claire. You already canā€™t sell out. Only up from here, I guess.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
The pregnancy announcement video she posted is lovelyā€¦. But of course she had to include shots of her designer handbags in it ā€¦ the Hermes one made sense I suppose because of their sons nameā€¦ why on Earth she needed any more in the video though šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
First video Iā€™ve seen whereby Julien actually shows her any affection and she isnā€™t bossing him about.
Also where were his family??

Claireā€™s latest video w LP is so cringe. She yammers on w another gal from LP about what itā€™s like working for a startup, taking on multiple roles, the risk youā€™re taking, etc. As someone who has been w multiple startups and been the sole investor in some of them, the only person taking the risk is the person who puts the $ in. The workers are there w the sole goal of reaping the rewards when the company goes public or, in LPā€™s case - they hope!, gets eaten up by a conglomerate. Claire simply works for LP, thatā€™s it. GTFO.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Did fashion maven and everyoneā€™s favorite incoherent trend forcaster attend any London Fashion Week shows?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Girl needs some serious dermaplaning before she does her make up close ups! šŸ™‰šŸ™ŠšŸ™ˆ
Mega fluffy face

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I find it really sad when I hear Honore speak in her Instagram Stories. Heā€™s 2.5 years old (slightly older maybe?) and is struggling with basic diction, is still not putting words together, etc. Way behind where he should be for his age. Perhaps the school admissions process will give them a wake up call; you canā€™t simply buy a place at an independent school, even at the 3+ round they are looking for bright and engaged kids. She brags about not sharing him but maybe she ought to start doing; heā€™s currently under stimulated and it shows.

I find it really sad when I hear Honore speak in her Instagram Stories. Heā€™s 2.5 years old (slightly older maybe?) and is struggling with basic diction, is still not putting words together, etc. Way behind where he should be for his age. Perhaps the school admissions process will give them a wake up call; you canā€™t simply buy a place at an independent school, even at the 3+ round they are looking for bright and engaged kids. She brags about not sharing him but maybe she ought to start doing; heā€™s currently under stimulated and it shows.
Claire and Paris were surely slow starters. Heā€™ll get where he needs to be. Privates will simply say heā€™s a ā€œYoung 4ā€ and say he needs to wait a year. Sadly, you can easily buy your way into a private school in the UK but, yes, this little one may have to wait a year longer than most if he isnā€™t where the school needs him to be.

Heā€™s still so small. All children develop at different stages and it certainly doesnā€™t help having two parents who have interesting speech.

Hereā€™s me thinking heā€™d already be a bilingual baby seeing how Claire kept banging on about wanting Paris to only speak to him in French when she was pregnant. They strike me as lazy parents.

• Haha
Hereā€™s me thinking heā€™d already be a bilingual baby seeing how Claire kept banging on about wanting Paris to only speak to him in French when she was pregnant. They strike me as lazy parents.
Theyā€™re the kind of lazy parents with privilege who will expect teachers do all the work and then come stomping in during parent teacher conferences upset because their golden child failed his spelling test.

Reactions: 11
I donā€™t think they can even use the excuse that he grew up mainly in covid. Or that he didnā€™t go to a nursery thatā€™s why his speech is under developed. There are plenty of children his age who are articulate and can grasp even basic conversation.
This is definitely lazy parenting. Either that or he has a learning development disability. Kid should be able to do alphabet by now, should be able to count by now.
A friends granddaughter never went to nursery, a covid baby and same age as him can understand and communicate, probably because their parent was always talking to them and engaging in activities to help stimulate the child. Not bung into a pram whilst watching mummy and daddy ā€œworkingā€

I donā€™t think they can even use the excuse that he grew up mainly in covid. Or that he didnā€™t go to a nursery thatā€™s why his speech is under developed. There are plenty of children his age who are articulate and can grasp even basic conversation.
This is definitely lazy parenting. Either that or he has a learning development disability. Kid should be able to do alphabet by now, should be able to count by now.
A friends granddaughter never went to nursery, a covid baby and same age as him can understand and communicate, probably because their parent was always talking to them and engaging in activities to help stimulate the child. Not bung into a pram whilst watching mummy and daddy ā€œworkingā€
The little guy will get where he needs to get. Boys tend to be slower than girls (which is the case throughout their entire lives IMO) and considering what a sloth his father is, poor Oni-Boy isnā€™t set up for success. Thank goodness heā€™s dressed head to toe in designer freebies from FF and LVR. lollllll

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The little guy will get where he needs to get. Boys tend to be slower than girls (which is the case throughout their entire lives IMO) and considering what a sloth his father is, poor Oni-Boy isnā€™t set up for success. Thank goodness heā€™s dressed head to toe in designer freebies from FF and LVR. lollllll
The world has always been who you know and not what you know so šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļøšŸ˜‚

Reactions: 2
Claire trying to get her few followers to beg her to bring back Hermes unboxings is so lol. No, girl, no one needs to see your hoarding ways. Just keep shoving your bags onto your cheap IKEA shelves and be done w it.

At least we know how she gets so many new bags each year - both she and her lapdog Paris buy. London is easy breezy to get your wishlist bags if youā€™re local, but I did always wonder how she was getting more than two quota bags each year.

Still donā€™t understand why anyone would want that many bags. She goes nowhere.

• Sick