Claire Balding #8 Gifting influencers products,Claire ? The very thing you slagged others about for years

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just had a look for the first time in literal years, has she tattooed multicoloured freckles on her arms??
Yes. Multi coloured little love hearts I think they are. She got them done in Thailand. Mad yoke...

Except they look ridiculous, even moreso now that they've healed and don't resemble hearts at all, but freckles as you've said

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Except they look ridiculous, even moreso now that they've healed and don't resemble hearts at all, but freckles as you've said
[/QUOTE]
I suppose because she's so freckly she thought tattoos would look weird and was trying to find a happy medium. I don't hate them but I don't love them. I've seen worse.

Reactions: 2
Love hearts!! At a glance I thought she just had mad freckles, then noticed they were different colours, it looks like an allergic reaction

• Haha
Reactions: 1
What the fu#k did I just watch??!!!
Her little speech on people thinking she was posh.
And her use of Tallaght as an example of the type of people who think she has a "posh" accent.
She's just a snob. She definitely thinks she's better than others.
In her expensive/practically gifted house.

I am Tallaght born & bred, as are my children. We probably don't have what she would consider a "tallaght" accent.
As most of Tallaght wouldn't either!
She's talking about the thick skanger accents that every county has their own version of.
Every postcode in Dublin has a version of this accent.
So climb down off that high horse you're own Claire, cause it's not bleeping Buckingham Palace you live in

• Heart
Reactions: 15
What the fu#k did I just watch??!!!
Her little speech on people thinking she was posh.
And her use of Tallaght as an example of the type of people who think she has a "posh" accent.
She's just a snob. She definitely thinks she's better than others.
In her expensive/practically gifted house.

I am Tallaght born & bred, as are my children. We probably don't have what she would consider a "tallaght" accent.
As most of Tallaght wouldn't either!
She's talking about the thick skanger accents that every county has their own version of.
Every postcode in Dublin has a version of this accent.
So climb down off that high horse you're own Claire, cause it's not bleeping Buckingham Palace you live in
She literally lives in Marino/Fairview😂 spitting distance from NIC😂😂 hardly Foxrock with the way she’s going on

Reactions: 7
She literally lives in Marino/Fairview😂 spitting distance from NIC😂😂 hardly Foxrock with the way she’s going on
Her tongue is vile.. the amount of swear words she uses and not the normal ones is unreal.. little miss posh 😴

Reactions: 4
Was just about to say this 😂 why is she going on about tallaght when she’s practically on top of inner city thick dub accents 🙈. Goes to show what a snob she really is, she picks tallaght out of everywhere because god forbid anyone would think she lived near any rough areas.

Reactions: 3
She’s living in an inherited house. Shut the duck up clare
She’s a hypocrite. One min taking about her old school bringing lots of people together that wouldn’t have previously, her promxiynty to town etc, peoples judgements on her accent. While saying she feels in her current house everyone else earns more than her cause they work in tech. One second I’m thinking it’s imposter syndrome then the next I’m thinking this gal is just a total dope that needs to comment on everything… at this stage we all need to stop feeding the ego & unfollow or stop watching her content…
Cause she gets a high on attention but is literally that dopey kid in school who arrives dressed as a unicorn to be different (yet buys in Penneys)…. and is the same as everyone but puts on a US accent 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s a hypocrite. One min taking about her old school bringing lots of people together that wouldn’t have previously, her promxiynty to town etc, peoples judgements on her accent. While saying she feels in her current house everyone else earns more than her cause they work in tech. One second I’m thinking it’s imposter syndrome then the next I’m thinking this gal is just a total dope that needs to comment on everything… at this stage we all need to stop feeding the ego & unfollow or stop watching her content…
Cause she gets a high on attention but is literally that dopey kid in school who arrives dressed as a unicorn to be different (yet buys in Penneys)…. and is the same as everyone but puts on a US accent 😂😂😂😂😂😂
Nail of the head!! 😂😂😂

Reactions: 1