Claire Balding #8 Gifting influencers products,Claire ? The very thing you slagged others about for years

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just realised this woman is sober, fair play to her, but I haven’t seen anything about her in ages. Why is she still so moany, whingey and entitled? For someone who’s sober she doesn’t look any healthier? I have a lot to catch up on. Jaysus

Reactions: 6
Just realised this woman is sober, fair play to her, but I haven’t seen anything about her in ages. Why is she still so moany, whingey and entitled? For someone who’s sober she doesn’t look any healthier? I have a lot to catch up on. Jaysus
I don’t know if ur been funny or serious 😂
If I’m stupid and ur been serious yes she off the drink ages now and goes on like she has a degree on how to stop drinking.
She moans and stresses about basic everyday life tasks. You will see rub her eye and play with her hair cause she is just so stressed

Yes finally she went to ONE protest after all her chat
I will say well done
But she better not start like she goes to all of them

Reactions: 8
One protest more than a lot of other people. She pisses me off most of the time but in fairness she went 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 11
That guard was probably just standing there 😂😂 most likely a pure coincidence

Reactions: 5
I don’t know if ur been funny or serious 😂
If I’m stupid and ur been serious yes she off the drink ages now and goes on like she has a degree on how to stop drinking.
She moans and stresses about basic everyday life tasks. You will see rub her eye and play with her hair cause she is just so stressed

Yes finally she went to ONE protest after all her chat
I will say well done
But she better not start like she goes to all of them
Not joking! I didn’t even know she quit as she’s still being her usual horrid self! Normally when people are sober they look diff and are (mostly) positive, I see shes still moaning in a dark room bringing everyone down. Her daughter has grown loads, she’s like a mini Claire!

also, the tattoo lads 😭 😭 I didn’t know what was going on there!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Dogs abuse to Denise there this evening 🙄
Wouldn’t exactly call her saying she was afraid of walking into old cobwebs dogs abuse😂 I get it. If I was in an area an ex / an ex friend was from and it didn’t end well I’d be a bit like “oh god what if I see them”

unles she said something else and done a dirty delete 😂

She comes across as a very jealous person. Such a thing to say about Marvin and Rochelle

She comes across as a very jealous person. Such a thing to say about Marvin and Rochelle
Says a lot about her view of relationships. I get on very well with my husband of 30 years. We definitely don't look at each other like we want to kill each other.
I'd say she's very hard work to be around.

Says a lot about her view of relationships. I get on very well with my husband of 30 years. We definitely don't look at each other like we want to kill each other.
I'd say she's very hard work to be around.
Exactly, if you look at the person you are married to with disdain, you really shouldn't be married to them.
She comes across as really disliking Iain.

Reactions: 6
Exactly, if you look at the person you are married to with disdain, you really shouldn't be married to them.
She comes across as really disliking Iain.
I think she feels superior to a lot of people. That's the vibe I always got, it seems to have gotten worse. Still no over how unhealthy she looks!

Reactions: 7
I think she feels superior to a lot of people. That's the vibe I always got, it seems to have gotten worse. Still no over how unhealthy she looks!
Her diet i reckon must be shocking/lots of processed food. She looks so grey all the time, no glow to her face, she clearly stopped drinking all liquids to have such an awful pallor.

Reactions: 4
Her diet i reckon must be shocking/lots of processed food. She looks so grey all the time, no glow to her face, she clearly stopped drinking all liquids to have such an awful pallor.
She is so unhealthy. She thinks she's being body positive but the fact is she is overweight/bordering on obese, I'd say her BMI is through the roof. She doesn't seem to do anything but lie in the 'cot' any opportunity she gets. Most people lose a ton of weight when they give up alcohol.

Reactions: 3