Claire Balding #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep she’s admitted an alcohol problem, fair play… however the works not done if she has to run away at Christmas! She’s absolutely devastated that she may not get away, literally to avoid situations.
Not everyone has that luxury in their first sober year, most have to go through it 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I m
God she’s awful paranoid the kids will get covid and they miss there holiday …and she might have to stick around and not drink …that is a alcohol addiction of u ask me 🙄
I missed the holidays thing. Where is she going to escape Christmas?

Reactions: 2
Greece I think, maybe I’m almost certain she’d shared a tiktok about Greece and a “Cant wait” caption

Ya I’m all for her giving up alcohol well done but she shouldn’t have to run away at certain times of the year to avoid it …well for some !

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Ya I’m all for her giving up alcohol well done but she shouldn’t have to run away at certain times of the year to avoid it …well for some !
Exactly - what is she going to do when St Patrick's Day rolls around? Or the next big birthday?

Reactions: 5
Exactly - what is she going to do when St Patrick's Day rolls around? Or the next big birthday?
she’s still in the beginning of giving it up. If she needs to run away this year because she doesn’t feel up for being around it then good for her. You’re right though it’ll be interesting what she’ll do when Paddy’s day comes.

Reactions: 15
she’s still in the beginning of giving it up. If she needs to run away this year because she doesn’t feel up for being around it then good for her. You’re right though it’ll be interesting what she’ll do when Paddy’s day comes.
I agree. I think fair play to her for being able to admit she knows she wouldn’t be able to be around drink this year. She is however in a priledged position to do so

Seriously….. her covid dribble people use social media as an escape!! We don’t need her preaching every single day

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Don’t know about anyone else, but I’d be more inclined to drink on holiday in Greece than I would at home at Christmas 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I missed all her holiday talk but I don't see what's wrong with "running away". I've no alcohol issues and I'd love to runaway at Christmas

Reactions: 9
Yeah, I don't see anything wrong with removing yourself from a situation where you're afraid you'll relapse.

Reactions: 10
For this reason and this reason only I 100% believe now that most of what she says is shite. Are you telling me a neighbour would say 'just forgot the asparagus for dinner Claire' 😂

For this reason and this reason only I 100% believe now that most of what she says is shite. Are you telling me a neighbour would say 'just forgot the asparagus for dinner Claire' 😂
She lives in a fantasy land!!

Fair play to her for speaking so openly about giving up the drink. I know she is a head wrecker but I really do think she might be helping some people

Reactions: 6
Fair play to her for speaking so openly about giving up the drink. I know she is a head wrecker but I really do think she might be helping some people
Yeah, like she gets on my wick with her God like superiority but I have to say, on a personal level, I can relate to a tit load she says.
I know it's that time of year and everyone says it, but I really need to look at my relationship with alcohol. I was thinking about it the last week or so and then saw her stories and did get a bit tearey eyed...

Reactions: 4
Yeah, like she gets on my wick with her God like superiority but I have to say, on a personal level, I can relate to a tit load she says.
I know it's that time of year and everyone says it, but I really need to look at my relationship with alcohol. I was thinking about it the last week or so and then saw her stories and did get a bit tearey eyed...
I start cutting back massively a few months ago and have completely cut out wine. I feel great now but I am a little worried about temptation around Christmas.
It was starting to affect my life in a bad way so I knew it was time to reevaluate.
It will be hard but I would recommend cutting down initially and seeing how you feel x

I start cutting back massively a few months ago and have completely cut out wine. I feel great now but I am a little worried about temptation around Christmas.
It was starting to affect my life in a bad way so I knew it was time to reevaluate.
It will be hard but I would recommend cutting down initially and seeing how you feel x
For sure. It's mad, I'm the same. Like, I only started drinking wine properly this year and I feel it's messed me up a bit. Just making bad decisions, blackouts, anxiety.
I'm so disciplined during the week, go the gym before work, eat very healthy, drink water, 8 hour sleeps...all that jazz. Then Friday rolls around and I'm knocking back the wine, spending the next day eating the worst food and not sleeping.
The damage I must be doing to my body, my mind.. my wallet!

Am really going to try to cut back massively. It sounds thick, but it's mainly the stress of going to a bar and talking "normally" to people without drink. For me, it's definitely a confidence thing.

Whoever cut farrahs hair like that needs to be sacked ASAP.. hideous looking on the poor child

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.