Claire Balding #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually never noticed how coked up he was on it until she said it tho. I didn’t realize it was common knowledge
Its not common knowledge! Just because he is a bit hyper doesn't mean he's "coked up"

She tars everyone without her own low standards and is nothing more than an unhinged fool.

Reactions: 14
She’s not the only one who makes those jokes. Irish Simpson’s Fans is full of jokes about him being “more alert” after the ads.

she just got called it for it because she has a bigger platform and couldn’t take it.

Reactions: 2
Its not common knowledge! Just because he is a bit hyper doesn't mean he's "coked up"

She tars everyone without her own low standards and is nothing more than an unhinged fool.
It is all over twitter every year, my own mother made a joke this weekend 😅

Reactions: 1
It is all over twitter every year, my own mother made a joke this weekend 😅
Yeah, it’s the done joke around the time of the Toy Show.
All the supposed flack she got for telling the joke passed me by - apart from people (rightly) pointing out she was thick for naming a former colleague allegedly being involved in an illegal activity on a public platform - I honestly didn’t think she was savaged online or otherwise though?

We all know how easy it is for false rumours to spread. I wouldn’t believe a word she says unless she actually shows proof

For a woman who claims to follow science/medical advice that was kind of stupid of her to give Elliot an antibiotic because if it is viral (as per the doctors diagnosis) the antibiotic didnt do anything. Its probably a coincidence that on day 5 he just got a bit better 😂 I would have taken prescription but not filled it. Do antibiotics even work that quickly? Or is she just looking to get a rise out of everyone?

Reactions: 3
For a woman who claims to follow science/medical advice that was kind of stupid of her to give Elliot an antibiotic because if it is viral (as per the doctors diagnosis) the antibiotic didnt do anything. Its probably a coincidence that on day 5 he just got a bit better 😂 I would have taken prescription but not filled it. Do antibiotics even work that quickly? Or is she just looking to get a rise out of everyone?
As you said antibiotics don't work on viral infections so it's either a coinceidence that he's feeling better on day 5 or it's a placebo effect because he's taking something so thinks it's working/ she said it's his birthday tomorrow so he'll want to be better for that.

As you said antibiotics don't work on viral infections so it's either a coinceidence that he's feeling better on day 5 or it's a placebo effect because he's taking something so thinks it's working/ she said it's his birthday tomorrow so he'll want to be better for that.
Kids are so sneaky I’d say you’re right 😂

If she only got it yesterday there is no way it’s from the antibiotics, they do not work that fast, you would start to see a difference with antibiotics on or about day 3.
It was definitely a case of Elliot was feeling better today.

No, I am SORRY...

But, if your whole business/brand revolves around hair care. Your bread and butter. The subject you “know more about than anyone else in the country”... WHY would you
1) Leave the house like this
2) PUT IT ON POXY INSTAGRAM

She looks like she’s been out on the rip for 2 weeks and is on her way to Centra for a breakfast roll.

I get it, we all have off days..but my jaysus. If this wasn’t enough to turn you off going to her for HAIRCARE, I don’t know what would!
Nobody can find your veins? Someone needs to find you a hairbrush, forget the bleedin veins!

Attachments

Reactions: 4
What do yous think about her little dig at niki Whelan, I bleeping live it 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The rage I have that her page is private and I couldn't see the rant. Claire is brilliant for a good call out rant ill give her that.

Reactions: 5
The rage I have that her page is private and I couldn't see the rant. Claire is brilliant for a good call out rant ill give her that.
Isn't there a page you can go onto to watch stories on if your blocked etc, i can't remember the name of it 🤦‍♀️🤔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.