Claire Balding #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How are some people so dumb (Niki Whelan) yet so confident in their position to talk absolute shite? I think Iā€™d find seeing my mam or dad hooked up to millions of tubes scarier than them with a mask on. Is there a thread for her? Sheā€™s a melt.

Reactions: 10
How are some people so dumb (Niki Whelan) yet so confident in their position to talk absolute shite? I think Iā€™d find seeing my mam or dad hooked up to millions of tubes scarier than them with a mask on. Is there a thread for her? Sheā€™s a melt.
Oh yes thereā€™s a thread for her and letā€™s just say itā€™s been very busy the last 24 hours

Reactions: 1
Sheā€™s dangerous. People with a platform like that shouldnā€™t talk about Covid (positively or negatively) leave it to the experts

Reactions: 2
If anyone couldnā€™t find it like me its under littlebowpip

Iā€™ve no idea who your Nikki one is so I looked up her stories. I got as far as ā€œif I can use my platform to get the truth (pulls ridiculous face) out there..ā€ and I stopped.

she can absolutely duck off šŸ˜‚ I havenā€™t worked as a frontline NCHD for the past 18+ months just for the likes of her to encourage numbers kicking off again.

Reactions: 12
Claire likes to think she's above blaggers and not like them.. but she just done a classic beggy mitchel blagger move their and tagged all the places she bought from.. don't care what anyone says- that is a beggy move .. scarleh for ya claire like all the beggers .. but you aren't like them hun don't worry xoxo

Reactions: 7
Isn't there a page you can go onto to watch stories on if your blocked etc, i can't remember the name of it šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤”

Waragainstinstagrammers

Did ye see on her stories today she's had lots of ppl trying to follow her?
Hundreds of nurses and teachers but she's nervous cause she doesn't want to be letting strangers onto her page for a nosey.
If it's true that these ppl are trying to follow her it's obvious it's because if the whole Littlebowpeep (nikki wheelan) thing.. Like has she not got 2 brain cells to put together to come to this conclusion
OR
she's making it up to make herself sound brilliant and in demand etc x

Reactions: 6

Waragainstinstagrammers

Did ye see on her stories today she's had lots of ppl trying to follow her?
Hundreds of nurses and teachers but she's nervous cause she doesn't want to be letting strangers onto her page for a nosey.
If it's true that these ppl are trying to follow her it's obvious it's because if the whole Littlebowpeep (nikki wheelan) thing.. Like has she not got 2 brain cells to put together to come to this conclusion
OR
she's making it up to make herself sound brilliant and in demand etc x
I canā€™t find her on War on Instagrammers I unfollowed her and than she blocked me šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 1
sheā€™s unbelievably paranoid.

like even yesterdayā€™s rant, going on like sheā€™s thousands of follow requests and sheā€™s so wary.
Calm down BeyoncƩ.
That fringe is giving her notions!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
For someone that was so vocal about her hatred for Instagram and her rants about exposing too much of her life for strangers to see....she sure likes to "pop on" and tell absolutely everyone every single one of her problems.

I swear, these people would drive ye to drink - which is ironic given that Pioneer Balding never shuts up about being as dry as a Gandhi's sandal.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Did I miss the point of her post about introducing herself? And does anyone else think she really needs to change her page name at this stage?

Reactions: 3
God sheā€™s awful paranoid the kids will get covid and they miss there holiday ā€¦and she might have to stick around and not drink ā€¦that is a alcohol addiction of u ask me šŸ™„

Reactions: 4
God sheā€™s awful paranoid the kids will get covid and they miss there holiday ā€¦and she might have to stick around and not drink ā€¦that is a alcohol addiction of u ask me šŸ™„
I think sheā€™s made it quite clear she has an alcohol problem over the past few months

Reactions: 5
Fair play to her for giving up alcohol and discussing it openly.

But she really set people up tonight with that answer box, so much for not judging people on their replies!

Reactions: 5
Sheā€™s made no secret about having a problem with alcoholšŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø I think she is being very honest about it all and realistic.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.