Claire Balding #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So claire can call a school teacher a pyschopath ... to her big 'audience '

She has some neck... hypocritical twit... she be spouting be kind later

Reactions: 8
The teacher, the doctor, I'm just at the stage now where I don't believe a word she says, she's really got to focus on growing up, it's actually sad to see a grown woman exhibit these kind of behaviours

duck off claire.
Imagine she’s calling herself the voice of reason now ha ha.
kids will die if you don’t listen. WTF

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So people messaged Claire about her rant and she looked them up on LinkedIn and emailed their employers?! The people had messaged her privately! In the past didn't something similar happen to Claire? But it was due to her speaking badly about her coworkers on her public platform. This is the kinda stuff influencers go mad over. She is such a hypocrite!!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
So people messaged Claire about her rant and she looked them up on LinkedIn and emailed their employers?! The people had messaged her privately! In the past didn't something similar happen to Claire? But it was due to her speaking badly about her coworkers on her public platform. This is the kinda stuff influencers go mad over. She is such a hypocrite!!
Yes she insulted a staff member who was older & basically called them a lazy bastard, she was called up about it in work. I'm sure they are thrilled she left (and burned her bridges so won't be returning)

Yes she insulted a staff member who was older & basically called them a lazy bastard, she was called up about it in work. I'm sure they are thrilled she left (and burned her bridges so won't be returning)
She is such an asshole!!

Reactions: 7
There's a definite streak of EVIL in her

So anyone disagreeing with her she looked them up and went snooping to find out where they worked or what sports club they are in and sent emails. That's absolutely disgusting and evil. Just block them clare. She is dangerous and nasty. Would you even be bothered getting in to a conversation with that sanctimonious wagon anyway. It would be the last thing I'd do is message her, I just roll my eyes and think STFU Claire and tap on.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
She’s too thick to realise she will do more harm than good with her covid police shite.
Just do you Claire ya, no one asked for more covid misery clowns

She’s flat out putting the world to rights one important issue at a time 🙄

Reactions: 5
Claire is licking her lips for the bit of drama, she reminds me of a kid who wants all her friends to love her but not each other, she's extremely immature and nasty along with it
I can see a tell all to what happened between her and Denise coming

She's actually so full of tit first of all I am pro vaccine I have gotten mine.. she raved about Tony and how wonderful he is if she was any way educated and a the feminist she claims to be she would not have a bleeping portrait of him in her kitchen the women who lost their lives because of him she's either has very short bleeping memory or hasn't a clue of the world

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Since when is she Dr bleeping covid? That rant gave me 2nd hand embarrasment for her couldn't even watch it all. Shut the duck up please,drainer and her hair is awful.

• Heart
She's actually so full of tit first of all I am pro vaccine I have gotten mine.. she raved about Tony and how wonderful he is if she was any way educated and a the feminist she claims to be she would not have a bleeping portrait of him in her kitchen the women who lost their lives because of him she's either has very short bleeping memory or hasn't a clue of the world
Ohhhhh I cannot stand that creature 🤮🤮🤮🤮

She literally used to idolise him after he read out the "figures" on the rte news every evening. Morto!!!!

So anyone disagreeing with her she looked them up and went snooping to find out where they worked or what sports club they are in and sent emails. That's absolutely disgusting and evil. Just block them clare. She is dangerous and nasty. Would you even be bothered getting in to a conversation with that sanctimonious wagon anyway. It would be the last thing I'd do is message her, I just roll my eyes and think STFU Claire and tap on.
so she has the time to write back to her backlog of messages on the Trua page then? Glad her potential customers who are left waiting weeks to hear back can see that. Fucks sake.

Please I just can't deal with her..I messages her saying not everyone has the same views and stop pushing her views. I took the vaccine but I know loads who won't because why bother if we are still locked up and still get it is the attitude they have. And of course that's everyone's choice. I told her I got it to go on holiday in peace..and if it was back again I wouldn't bother coz I feel it was a waste still cant go on holiday coz cases rising everywhere so still locked down even with the vaccine..I'm glad I got it of course and she blocked me because my views are different to hers she is the only one that keeps banging on about it she should be up in the dail..

It wouldn't matter what it's about, Claire loves a soap box, she's dying to be controversial, most people are just copping on to what she actually is, a Muppet who likes the sound of her own voice, "the doctor friend" and "the teacher" just stop bleeping lying Claire, preaching to everyone, she's making a show of herself!

Reactions: 12

Imagine if she spent as much time answering messages on Trua as she does investigating where people worked, she’d be flying through those DMs 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.