Claire Balding #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From what I remember a hair was wrapped around his leg and they noticed too late it got infected and he lost the leg, don't think he lasted much longer after that.
Timeline would indicate he was dead shortly after this she said it was last August but she never said that on her stories.

Reactions: 3
Clearly not if you’re posting on it 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
I'm posting on this one yes, but nobody has mentioned anything on it in days that I can see and as she's been active, I'm wondering what's going on more so. Is there a newer thread? This one only has 3 pages?

Reactions: 2
She's an attention seeker, it's like watching a child, she needs to grow up
Oh she’s getting madder by the day. Very odd about the liver last night, like was she ill and that’s why she gave up the booze? Some days I hear her talking and I’ve not a notion about what she’s actually trying to say 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh she’s getting madder by the day. Very odd about the liver last night, like was she ill and that’s why she gave up the booze? Some days I hear her talking and I’ve not a notion about what she’s actually trying to say 😂😂😂😂
She probably went for bloods and doc told her that her liver wasn’t in great shape. She definitely seemed to have been drinking quite heavily. I actually applaud her for taking her drinking seriously and doing something about it. She definitely looks a lot healthier than she used to. It also can’t be easy when Ian is still drinking. She also spoke about it on her stories. I don’t get the whole ‘thanks for all your messages’ though. She’s always saying that she doesn’t read messages? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 10
She probably went for bloods and doc told her that her liver wasn’t in great shape. She definitely seemed to have been drinking quite heavily. I actually applaud her for taking her drinking seriously and doing something about it. She definitely looks a lot healthier than she used to. It also can’t be easy when Ian is still drinking. She also spoke about it on her stories. I don’t get the whole ‘thanks for all your messages’ though. She’s always saying that she doesn’t read messages? 🤷🏼‍♀️
I definitely aplaud her for stopping drinking, but I find it hard to believe anything she says, she's a liar, her behaviour is bizarre

Reactions: 9
I don't believe for a 2nd she's not drinking, I'd say maybe less but nil by mouth not a hope. She looks NO different her skin is so dull, grey and dry the image of me after a hard night, then after couple days I'm looking bright eyed again, she looks as she did last December when she flounced off.

Reactions: 7
I don't believe for a 2nd she's not drinking, I'd say maybe less but nil by mouth not a hope. She looks NO different her skin is so dull, grey and dry the image of me after a hard night, then after couple days I'm looking bright eyed again, she looks as she did last December when she flounced off.
Yeah I don't think she looks any different.

Reactions: 6
I think she looks way better, less flushed and puffy, and she has definitely lost a bit of weight. Listen i understand it’s not a rave thread but credit where it’s due. Even if sh has just cut down significantly, at least it’s better than she was doing before! Poor Ian would want to do the same, he looks incredibly unhealthy for a man for his age! 😱

Reactions: 12
I think she looks way better, less flushed and puffy, and she has definitely lost a bit of weight. Listen i understand it’s not a rave thread but credit where it’s due. Even if sh has just cut down significantly, at least it’s better than she was doing before! Poor Ian would want to do the same, he looks incredibly unhealthy for a man for his age! 😱
I agree that if she has stopped drinking fair play to her, but I will admit I was 100% wrong, I thought that her drinking was to blame for her behaviour, and if she really is off the drink then it obviously wasn't that because she's still exactly the same, and she couldn't lie straight in bed

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.