Claire Balding #2 Insta rants & kitchen reno, can't stay away from the cans with lano

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sounds even Claire’s friends are browned off with her poxy Covid ranting judging by Lindsay story 😂😂 I wish Claire would shut the duck up now nobody is joining her because she’s coming on like an angry freak lecturing people when in the back of it all she’s only happy to drag Denise down a peg or two.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Sounds even Claire’s friends are browned off with her poxy Covid ranting judging by Lindsay story 😂😂 I wish Claire would shut the duck up now nobody is joining her because she’s coming on like an angry freak lecturing people when in the back of it all she’s only happy to drag Denise down a peg or two.
Probably being dim now but who is Lindsay?

Claire has many important points about all the recent insta huns bending rules to suite themselves/the awful fake apologies etc etc but she's loosing the battle because she can't control herself. Another temper tantrum because she's not getting her own way. The person who shouts loudest never wins the debate. It's a pity, I do agree with her but I wouldn't share her stories because she looks and sounds like someone who needs to be medicated.
The cursing nurse is great though, look her up

Reactions: 8
Claire has many important points about all the recent insta huns bending rules to suite themselves/the awful fake apologies etc etc but she's loosing the battle because she can't control herself. Another temper tantrum because she's not getting her own way. The person who shouts loudest never wins the debate. It's a pity, I do agree with her but I wouldn't share her stories because she looks and sounds like someone who needs to be medicated.
The cursing nurse is great though, look her up
You are spot on her argument gets lost in all the aggression and the growling into the camera she looks unhinged, the way she was growling into the camera asking why other people with followers weren’t talking about it she seems to forget instagram is a lot of these people have brands to protect they can’t be seen to be ranting and raving about another brand, take the dignified approach like Aoibhe Devlin and just say you are stepping away from the brand, Claire really really fucked herself and her business over with this nobody will work with her now.

Reactions: 5
You are spot on her argument gets lost in all the aggression and the growling into the camera she looks unhinged, the way she was growling into the camera asking why other people with followers weren’t talking about it she seems to forget instagram is a lot of these people have brands to protect they can’t be seen to be ranting and raving about another brand, take the dignified approach like Aoibhe Devlin and just say you are stepping away from the brand, Claire really really fucked herself and her business over with this nobody will work with her now.
She just can't help herself! Head first without thinking. Katrina Kelly made some good points yesterday, she's worth having a listen too. Claire lost this battle, she'll be remembered for all the wrong reasons and the impact will effect her business negatively.
We all also know that she broke some rules recently with lyndsey and Karla but she's chosen to ignore all that!
If she'd just take a breath and have a think before she blows up she might actually get her point out properly and not come across like someone who's just trying to score points against Denise.

Reactions: 4
As someone who is isolating because of covid, this makes me sick, my son (who is only 6)has missed 3 weeks of school and we have just been told he has another 2 weeks isolation ahead of him because he is a close contact of mine, he is crying everyday because he is so fed up of isolating. Then you have these clowns breaking every rule going. I really hope covid doesnt come knocking on their doors
People don’t understand Covid until it’s on their doorstep. We are self isolating two weeks now cos my brother tested positive, we are still negative but we are all climbing the walls. Hopefully we get back to normal in the next few days

Reactions: 3
Who is buying Claire's hair shampoos. How is this a viable business???🙄🙄
And her "staff member" Amy what is her role? She was a hair dresser in pelo is she just hanging around now until Claire qualifies and opens up this clinic??

Reactions: 6
People don’t understand Covid until it’s on their doorstep. We are self isolating two weeks now cos my brother tested positive, we are still negative but we are all climbing the walls. Hopefully we get back to normal in the next few days

I wouldnt wish it on anyone, my little boy has his 4th test tomorrow, praying its negative because i dont think he will cope with anymore isolation. As careful as we have been at home i managed to catch it from my husband, which resulted in isolation starting again for our kids. So frustrating when your doing thing's the right way. We will never hear if any of these thicks test postitive because they will hide it.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Christ almighty the false tan. I mean we all have to learn from somewhere, but surely to god you’d think she’d have mastered it by now.

• Haha
Its like shes trying to apply it badly. The only way it would turn out that badly every time is if shes applying it pissed

Its like shes trying to apply it badly. The only way it would turn out that badly every time is if shes applying it pissed
The only time I made a balls of my tan was after a drunken night out.

Reactions: 1
What is Claire banging on about tonight. Has she some announcement to make but just starts ripping bperfect apart again.....
She just comes across fake and two faced. I cannot see what people like in her.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
What is Claire banging on about tonight. Has she some announcement to make but just starts ripping bperfect apart again.....
She just comes across fake and two faced. I cannot see what people like in her.
Her latest stories will explain it... her and Iano are having a few tinnies 🍻

Reactions: 4
Her having drinks.... is that what she wanted people to guess?
He is working with children tomorrow they are silly posting it upon line.
Silly all around if you ask me, she’s really. It doing herself any favours with the trua page either, leave it 2 weeks before you get in contact.. never heard the likes of it she doesn’t deserve customers

Reactions: 6
Don’t contact Trua for 2 weeks, no time to answer your questions. But theres time to get pissed with Ian?! She’s such a JOKE!!

Anyone I know who owns or manages a business works every hour under the sun, especially at the start.

I’m scarlet for her 🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.