Claire Balding #2 Insta rants & kitchen reno, can't stay away from the cans with lano

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lee morans story about the party omg duck this duck that is all he's spewing and yapping about his followers 🙄🙄 self entitled prick !!

Reactions: 8
Lee morans story about the party omg duck this duck that is all he's spewing and yapping about his followers 🙄🙄 self entitled prick !!
I hope people don’t follow these gowls and up their numbers they don’t deserve it

Reactions: 7
His mantra - Make decisions on what way you want to live your own life!!! summarises exactly what is wrong with this world

selfish deluded UNEDUCATED little prick

Reactions: 11
Claire was right to share that video...what a clueless little tit he is no remorse no apology no wonder the virus is spiralling out of control. The activities from the last few days are actually unbelievable no stupid some people can be.

Reactions: 14
Anyone in attendance at any of these events over the weekend are selfish muppets, the sacrifices we have made over the last 6 months only for these fools to go and ruin it. I'm glad she is calling them all out, whether she has beef with someone in attendance at the party or not. I wish more people with a platform would shame them

Reactions: 15
I had a look at his stories, the face full of Botox and the lip fillers. Only a young lad, no need for all of it.

Reactions: 6
I'd rather someone keeps calling them out to be honest. If no one keeps the pressure on, more of them will be allowed kick it under the carpet.
Me too. I’ve said before I like Clare anyway but I think fair play to her shes dead right. And she’s isn't just doing it coz of Denise, she’s calked out people before.

Reactions: 11
Me too. I’ve said before I like Clare anyway but I think fair play to her shes dead right. And she’s isn't just doing it coz of Denise, she’s calked out people before.
Not mermaid Jade though 🤔

Reactions: 9
It was all getting a bit cringey with Claire and then she led us to Lee Moran and suddenly Claire didn't seem so embarrassing anymore.😅
Some sap.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It was all getting a bit cringey with Claire and then she led us to Lee Moran and suddenly Claire didn't seem so embarrassing anymore.😅
Some sap.
Christ he’s an absolute and utter bellend isn’t he. I’d never heard of the chap before this but just watched his stories there. made me want to hurl myself into the Liffey 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.