Claire Balding #2 Insta rants & kitchen reno, can't stay away from the cans with lano

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really cant understand how he still goes to work ? Like he must be still drunk as well. Is there anyone on this whose child he is an SNA for ? I wouldnt be happy with this at all. The 2 of them need to re-evaluate their lives.
I was a parent following her or here I’d have been onto the school by now to report him & refuse to have him anywhere near my kids again. Too many drunken school nights for my liking.

Reactions: 3
You’ll still buy from BPerfect and Voduz?
I’ve 3 BPerfect pallets, I love the strawberry tan, and I’ve a Voduz hairdryer excellent products, yes I’ll buy from them again they made a duck up big time and I think they have been very humble about it since, restrictions up North were a lot different to down here at the time my sister was in Belfast at the time and said pub, restaurants everywhere was open, she said the only thing people up there were complaining about was the crowds on the street, personally I don’t think an opening should have happened but hindsight is a great thing I don’t believe they should have to put up with Claire throwing shade in their direction daily if it was a call out page doing it there would be uproar over the bullying. If this was anyone else Claire would have ranted once and moved on it’s just because it’s Denise

Reactions: 7
I’ve 3 BPerfect pallets, I love the strawberry tan, and I’ve a Voduz hairdryer excellent products, yes I’ll buy from them again they made a duck up big time and I think they have been very humble about it since, restrictions up North were a lot different to down here at the time my sister was in Belfast at the time and said pub, restaurants everywhere was open, she said the only thing people up there were complaining about was the crowds on the street, personally I don’t think an opening should have happened but hindsight is a great thing I don’t believe they should have to put up with Claire throwing shade in their direction daily if it was a call out page doing it there would be uproar over the bullying. If this was anyone else Claire would have ranted once and moved on it’s just because it’s Denise
Her rants are clearly at Denise. I can say i don’t have anything belonging to bperfect most definitely won’t purchase now would have purchased stuff for christmas for godchildren. However i’ve had alopecia a few times thankfully this last year i’ve amazing regrowth down to Denise going above and beyond to help me with products etc i will never take that from her. I will still purchase one item off Denise as it can’t be got local to me it is magic in a bottle but the other stuff that i would buy all the time through Denise i will buy local now. I’d rather be bald before i’d give trua a cent of money.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
What kind of person who’s trying to get their own business up and running tells people to wait two weeks before they message 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She would gladly jump at the chance of being BA for something. Nobody asks her because it's obvious her work ethic. Whoever said she was unhinged was totally correct. I certainly couldn't be productive if I was getting very drunk several nights a week.

Reactions: 5
She would gladly jump at the chance of being BA for something. Nobody asks her because it's obvious her work ethic. Whoever said she was unhinged was totally correct. I certainly couldn't be productive if I was getting very drunk several nights a week.
It's also cos she's in bits. Any BA I know of looks after themselves to some degree. What on earth would she be BA for

When does she study? This is meant to be a 3-4 year degree to be a qualified trichologist isn’t it?

Reactions: 4
Each to their own i for one definitely won’t be buying from either of them again, however maybe that’s because I have a small baby and a sick parent with a compromised immune system so to me what they done is unforgivable

Reactions: 11
Never brought any of the bperfect products no other reason than im just not into them.
I plan on treating myself to some voduz products.
The event as Brendan said went "tits up" but I don't think they deserve their livelihoods to be taken.
Humans make mistakes. I dont believe they are bad people.
They don't rip and shred people apart like Claire. They don't glory in people's down falls like Claire does.

Listening to her in stitches to herself about school days reminded me what an irritating dick she was in school. I remember several of those stories and at the time it was just her and her 4 loud mouth arrogant mates roaring and screaming while everyone side eyed each other. Not much as changed so 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yeah and the maths block was on the top floor no way you would walk by the window up there shes a liar

Reactions: 6
Can’t believe she thinks she bleeping famous.... a gossip page put her in with Bono 😂😂 Christ alive she really has a massive ego. I’d say she was a right bleep in school she has that look and way of going on.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
She obviously peaked in school if she's still bleating on about secondary school stories. They were the glory days. She can't handle her reality as it is now. I can't imagine she was any nicer or less condescending towards people who she was jealous of. I know we are like broken records but she was way more stable when she had a full time job.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Remember a girl on here who said Claire made her life hell in school mocking and bullying her? That she wasn't the kind person she claims to be. That she was the same annoying loudmouth who used to run screaming through the corridors.

Those stories she was telling weren't funny. That's day to day stuff for school. She somehow thinks her school was the funniest or maddest.
What's nearly more annoying is her posting other stories she's tagged in with people
" pissing themselves laughing " over Claire 🙄.
It's so funny to me how she used to be my favourite to watch on insta and now she's just irritating. I wish she'd conceal that bloody scabbyopen wound on her chin too, I'm sick looking at it. 😆🤮

Reactions: 10
Remember a girl on here who said Claire made her life hell in school mocking and bullying her? That she wasn't the kind person she claims to be. That she was the same annoying loudmouth who used to run screaming through the corridors.

Those stories she was telling weren't funny. That's day to day stuff for school. She somehow thinks her school was the funniest or maddest.
What's nearly more annoying is her posting other stories she's tagged in with people
" pissing themselves laughing " over Claire 🙄.
It's so funny to me how she used to be my favourite to watch on insta and now she's just irritating. I wish she'd conceal that bloody scabbyopen wound on her chin too, I'm sick looking at it. 😆🤮
Think that was me who said about the bullying. Although she didn’t bully me personally, She wouldn’t have dared 😂 it was always the weaker people. Worst being a lovely girl who had a physical disability that gave her a limp. Claire would walk after her mimicking her. As we got older and people got more confidence, she’d be told to stop her shite but she didn’t care. She had/has serious issues.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
She wouldn't do it to my child mimmick or bully if reef the red bleep around wtf she think she is obnoxious witch your right that sugarloaf mountain on her chins cover it up no one wants to no

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.