Claire Balding #2 Insta rants & kitchen reno, can't stay away from the cans with lano

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know how to , bit can someone tell me how to or create a thread on Denise Pelo please ?

Reactions: 2
I don't know how to , bit can someone tell me how to or create a thread on Denise Pelo please ?
I saw one before, it was a bit dead though so it’s probably bumped down the pages a bit. Should come up if you search her name?

Reactions: 2
Is this it?
Hmm no there was another one. I just tried to find it and couldn’t. Unless it was deleted for some reason? I think mods delete threads sometimes if the person being talked about hasn’t enough followers. Although I’m not 100% sure on that.

Reactions: 1
Calling her followers dickheads today....i predicted she'd revert back fully by friday it took less than 24hrs in the end 🙄🙄

Screenshot_20200825-101240_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20200825-101258_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Would support her if she had her proper qualifications first then set up the business. Makes no sense that people are taking advice from her now

Reactions: 6
Reactions: 4
Sweet Jesus the state of that tan 😅 no wonder no one is beating her door down with free tan.... and the manky rainbow jumper was out AGAIN Jesus it’s rotten

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Article from last year.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Article from last year.

She fancied his potbelly, god she adores talking about herself doesn’t she she’s still a year later harping on about the same stuff

Reactions: 4
Article from last year.

" and is one of the most driven and hardworking people I've ever met." Jaysis Ian, love is truly blind.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's looking for a cure to get rid of piles.. Lose weight. 🙈
She’s actually vile who the duck wants to know that she has bleeding piles imagine Farragh in school next week and some kid who’s Ma’s was laughing at how vile Claire is starts slagging Farragh, do these people never think of the effect their over sharing on Instagram will on their kids

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.