Claire Balding #2 Insta rants & kitchen reno, can't stay away from the cans with lano

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is definitely more calm. I think it probably did her good to see what other people saw. Sometimes we all need a walrus up call.

Reactions: 2
Jaysus I felt my soul fall out of my arse when her mam scared the crap out of her 😂😂

claire seems very relaxed and I love it. Can see the calm in her face.

I now need a bit of that kitten soft her ma got her if she’d like to share! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Jaysus I felt my soul fall out of my arse when her mam scared the crap out of her 😂😂

claire seems very relaxed and I love it. Can see the calm in her face.

I now need a bit of that kitten soft her ma got her if she’d like to share! 😂😂
Im actually looking forward to get stories now, she seems much happier.
Still not convinced about trua or her commitment to actually running a business seriously but I do hope she makes a real go of it a doesn't sabotage it by being a little too Cray Cray and acting up to the camera again.
Ha ha ha claire I think your right about Ian, he's defo having a me day on wednesday!

Reactions: 4
Much easier to watch now, she seems a lot more chilled and honest. I’m not following her all that long but is her hubby a teacher?

Reactions: 1
I was sceptical to say the least when I read the last few replies here but sure enough, she's back to being the Claire i started following. The chat abiyt Farragh etc really lovely. She seems much less bitter and it's loveky seeing her sober/not hanging.

Reactions: 4
The cans were back again in force last night by the looks of things!! 😂😂
I had to laugh though at the last story.... ‘if you have an insta, don’t use it for selling tit’ ... I get what she’s trying to say, but she basically has her business on insta, selling stuff to her followers.... I know it’s a business page, but majority of her followers are from her own page!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
And the way she was going on about the show not being recommissioned....it was awful. As much as the idea was ok the 'presenters' or whatever you want to call them were terrible. To me they came across as very disingenuous and clearly only interested in furthering their own tv career (I use that term loosely). Claire is looking at it through rose tinted glasses as a participant and how much fun she had while making it, she does not see the same as what us the viewers see.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Girls I have to laugh at her sharing that show firstly it was shite, and without giving too much away a person that was on that show with Claire was left afterwards with no aftercare after sharing everything this person also tried to contact Claire when they were in crisis and was ignored. I know Claire loves Claire and feels she’s the most important person ever and would only love more TV work but that show had real every day people looking for help that when the camera stopped rolling they weren’t given, no wonder it was cancelled it was a joke It wasn’t about helping people at all it was for furthering carers,,,, 🥴 blahhhh worked out well for them didn’t it 😂

Reactions: 17
It was 100% about furthering careers, sure yer man Jordan has been out selling himself for yrs.

Reactions: 8
Reality TV shows are never about helping the person. Just about good ratings and making money out of peoples misery.

I did laugh when she said don't be using your Instagram to sell shite. Pot kettle black. Does she not see that is exactly what she is doing

Girls I have to laugh at her sharing that show firstly it was shite, and without giving too much away a person that was on that show with Claire was left afterwards with no aftercare after sharing everything this person also tried to contact Claire when they were in crisis and was ignored. I know Claire loves Claire and feels she’s the most important person ever and would only love more TV work but that show had real every day people looking for help that when the camera stopped rolling they weren’t given, no wonder it was cancelled it was a joke It wasn’t about helping people at all it was for furthering carers,,,, 🥴 blahhhh worked out well for them didn’t it 😂
Not surprising in the least. Hope that person found the help they needed.

Reality TV shows are never about helping the person. Just about good ratings and making money out of peoples misery.

I did laugh when she said don't be using your Instagram to sell shite. Pot kettle black. Does she not see that is exactly what she is doing

Not surprising in the least. Hope that person found the help they needed.
Last I heard they hadn’t as couldn’t afford therapy only went on the show because of the way Claire said it was to help people no professional help offered for after care it was embarrassing they said having bared their soul on TV to be than ignored and the person said Claire followed them and seen the messages then unfollowed the person next thing they were blocked no abusive messages or anything. Claire was there to promote Claire and that was it

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Those positive changes lasted all of two seconds lads 🥴
Totally gutted when i saw her stories today, she has such a platform to do good and she's back tracked already ....not fully but it's a step back, by Friday she'll be fully back I'm guessing.
Maybe I was far to quick to praise her! Maybe this just really is the real Claire 🤷‍♀️

Maybe she just hadn't had a drink in a few days? Although that's somewhat unbelievable.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.