CJ #9 Don’t lend her any money she doesn’t pay it back ! Abuses her dogs, dentures still covered in plaque!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she's been ill all day, bet she still hasn't been for her xray!! Busy screaming and shouting at Arlo....Poppy shut in the kitchen and in season, she went in the kitchen and Arlo took his chance at doing what comes naturally....Angela then screaming at him to get off, then she locked Arlo in his crate.....IN THE KITCHEN WITH POPPY!! Has continued to shout at him to lie down, poor Arlo is whining and unsettled. This, from a supposed dog psychologist....ffs what is wrong with her? Put Poppy in another room!! Spouting about getting Arlo neutered next month....she's had him how many years? I'll believe it when I see it...thick and evil.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
So she's been ill all day, bet she still hasn't been for her xray!! Busy screaming and shouting at Arlo....Poppy shut in the kitchen and in season, she went in the kitchen and Arlo took his chance at doing what comes naturally....Angela then screaming at him to get off, then she locked Arlo in his crate.....IN THE KITCHEN WITH POPPY!! Has continued to shout at him to lie down, poor Arlo is whining and unsettled. This, from a supposed dog psychologist....ffs what is wrong with her? Put Poppy in another room!! Spouting about getting Arlo neutered next month....she's had him how many years? I'll believe it when I see it...thick and evil.
She’s a vile prick, poppy has supposedly been in season for months, her usual excuse for why she is in the kitchen, I can’t even watch her, I get so riled up, caught her yesterday, talking about getting the kids back and getting them a decent trampoline, not a crap one that most people have🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 6
I noticed she was mentioning her gas and electric again. How she's tired from all the housework today 🤥 And is hungry but couldn't be bothered to make anything. Only 7 viewers watching so she went off to bed 🤣

• Haha
On count down to the 10th "7 more days of this" 🙄
Pay Fran back and get a job you beggy bully!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m proper convinced she’s dying I said it a while ago but scrolled in her live earlier and heavens above she looked grey and all purple around her pisshole eyes

No one, not even her children will claim her body. It would be left to the tax payer to bury her.
Where did the stepson go that she loved so much? She used to be online with him all the time? I used to wonder why he gave her the time of day, he seemed very uncomfortable about gifting and seemed like he really cared about his kids?

Reactions: 5
So she's not been live for a couple of days....cue sob story vid saying people were asking where she was, she's at home with no Internet, couldn't afford to pay this months bill (I suggest it's more than one month!!).....she's used her minimal amount of data to post the vid.....she won't be back till after Tuesday (payday.....presuming she hasn't been sanctioned again lol). Don't think the vid went as planned, most comments said "see you after Tuesday" and the others were just emojis....looks like no one is picking up the bill for that then 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Aww has she not made any cash from selling her gash 😆
I bet she will have internet, she will want the money for weed but won't admit to that 🤣

Reactions: 3
Oh well, she will have to get on with it! Maybe if she stopped buying weed, fags and expensive energy drinks that she can’t afford, she maybe afford the internet. One or the other,life a witch 😂😂😂😂. Get on with it scruffy rat. I doubt she would have walked the dogs today on this beautiful warm day, I bet she sitting there in self pity😩

Reactions: 4
It's 'payday' tomorrow, remember to keep some money aside for when you visit the children that somebody else is raising for you 😏

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.