CJ #9 Don’t lend her any money she doesn’t pay it back ! Abuses her dogs, dentures still covered in plaque!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it's hilarious how she actually thinks she's attractive and sexy 💀🤣
Check the followers, I bet unmentionable is a fan and knocks one out to her content 🤢🚩

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m glad she getting over Karl😂😂😂it’s like he gives a f&&k. He’s lost her now for good😩After him doing duets with another woman who he fancies on CJ birthday. Broken hearted she is. What do u expect you woman ~ He got what he wanted the first night he met her!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He makes me howl. Staring down the camera trying to be all sultry in his vest, stroking his patchy beard 😂😂😂. He’s tragic and even he doesn’t want her.

She was on live last night saying she had to spend the moneys she’d saved for the kids on electric. But she’ll sort it she always does 🙄. Yeah by begging. Meanwhile every device in the house, including flashing lights, was on. What a c*nt!

• Angry
Reactions: 12
He makes me howl. Staring down the camera trying to be all sultry in his vest, stroking his patchy beard 😂😂😂. He’s tragic and even he doesn’t want her.

She was on live last night saying she had to spend the moneys she’d saved for the kids on electric. But she’ll sort it she always does 🙄. Yeah by begging. Meanwhile every device in the house, including flashing lights, was on. What a c*nt!
Didn't she say she needed to keep that money to take one of the dogs to the vets?

How's her move to St Helens coming along? Has she started packing yet? 😁

I've just been watching his live....he's fuming that Angela has been slagging him off to friends of his and mouthing off about him on her lives. He said he's sent her money, I missed a bit of the conversation but I did hear him say "he asked me for money and I sent him £20"....I'm guessing unmentionable has been on the beg as he can't ponce off his mother till the 10th!! Jeez, like mother like son, a pair of bone idle, lazy, scruffy, begging benefit scrounging cnuts!!

Reactions: 8
How come she’s started using downstairs?
She used to live in one bedroom but now she’s on the sofa
Always assumed she has no furniture

Did she go and see the kids today? Normally she’s on live with the same excuse ‘ I need to buy some games incase it rains and we are stuck indoors’ she must have shares in hasbro, the amount of times she had to buy games!

Did she go and see the kids today? Normally she’s on live with the same excuse ‘ I need to buy some games incase it rains and we are stuck indoors’ she must have shares in hasbro, the amount of times she had to buy games!
Yes she did, obviously paid for by her dimwit followers. She's fuming tonight because she won't see the kids for 2 months, next month the kids won't be available as they're going on holiday.....yeah Angela, a holiday, paid for by the tax payers of the UK....a holiday they rightly deserve.....a holiday I don't mind my taxes being used for, innocent kids who deserve so much better than you ever gave them!!! Then she's saying she will use this 2 months to sort the house out (how many times have we heard that?) as she's putting in for a house exchange...but not to St Helens because of S SEN needs. She is apparently going to spend the next 12 months sorting her new house, passing her driving test and completing the parenting course....then she's going to court to demand her kids back. Angela you've been in a perfectly decent house for almost 2 years, a house that you said was a forever home, a house you've abused, damaged and left the garden like a tit tip.....you've done duck all about changing your life, you live hand to mouth, you scrounge money, food, takeaways and anything else you decide is important, you constantly run out of gas/electricity, you have no furniture to speak of, no carpets, no curtains, you never finished your online course, you get sanctioned because you can't even be arsed to make any effort to adhere to the simple rules that entitle you to FREE money....please tell me why exactly you think your kids would ever be allowed to live in that situation.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Reminds me of those that create another account then stick 'new' on the end 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.