CJ #9 Don’t lend her any money she doesn’t pay it back ! Abuses her dogs, dentures still covered in plaque!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's 'payday' tomorrow, remember to keep some money aside for when you visit the children that somebody else is doing for you 😏
Her kids are away on holiday, aren't they? So she's kind of got a reprieve, though I doubt she's used any of her own money on them anyway. Plus she'll be having £300 Cost of Living dropping into her account as well over the next month or so. Will she sort the dog out with the vet? Will she pay anyone she's scrounged off back? Answers on a postcard 😁

Reactions: 5
It's 'payday' tomorrow, remember to keep some money aside for when you visit the children that somebody else is raising for you 😏
No doubt the "payday" money will drop into her account (presuming she hasn't been sanctioned) and will go straight out again to pay what she owes her internet provider.....then the sob stories of having no money will start all over again, the government are a set of bastards, how do they expect people to live on £276 a month blah blah blah. Same old same old!!

Reactions: 8
She must have had the full whack of hand outs on the Tenf this month, she will be back to begging this week for sure.
#scrounger

Reactions: 3
She must have had the full whack of hand outs on the Tenf this month, she will be back to begging this week for sure.
#scrounger
She'll only be back once she pays her internet....she posted another Tiktok on Friday saying she's still using her data....and saying she has little data left because "I spent a lot of money on Poppy".....yep Angela, pets cost money, and if you'd taken her to the vets sooner it might have cost less....how many times did you say she needed to see the vet? I have no doubt she'll be sitting waiting for the COL payment to drop into her bank account and then she'll be out spending it on shite....within a week she'll have no gas, electric or food, and the garden and house will still look like an absolute tit hole.

Reactions: 4
IMG_5671.jpeg
She’s the only person a filter can’t remove your wrinkles 😂
She was live last night full of the joys.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She can’t have a cup of tea as she has no milk, she has no drinks, she is fucked! Such a beg!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She was on sometimes today because I saw Poppy.
She was lurking about last night intermittently as well, claiming she was was taking a break for her mental health but we all know it's because she's skint. Doesn't look like there's any take up for her "thirst" channel 😁 Bet she's just counting down the days until the £300 Cost of Living payment comes through.

Reactions: 5
She's always on having a beggy pity party when she's skint. Something else must be occupying her time 🤔 Let's face it she has nothing else to do in her miserable existence

She's always on having a beggy pity party when she's skint. Something else must be occupying her time 🤔 Let's face it she has nothing else to do in her miserable existence
She could have a bath, look for a job, brush her fake teeth.......wait
...who am I kidding 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
See her on the FYP earlier and she was saying she had to take a mental health break from tik tok for two weeks she needed to take a step back. I thought it was coz she couldn't pay the WiFi coz she paid a fortune out for poppy 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I noticed that and also how thin she is. I think they can get wart/boils, but seeing as she doesn’t checked at vets, who knows 😢

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.