CJ #9 Don’t lend her any money she doesn’t pay it back ! Abuses her dogs, dentures still covered in plaque!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Twice today I’ve caught her talking about her adult account, first I’ve heard of it
She’s posted a few thirst traps today apparently but will edit them again
Whose taking one for the team?
What a sorry state of affairs that she has to go X-rated to keep followers 😂
---
Twice today I’ve caught her talking about her adult account, first I’ve heard of it
What next only fans, xhamster etc 🤔. I would take one for the team but I’m banned from her accounts 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
It’s bad enough watching her gurning on her normal account without seeing her half naked.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m in I’m bloody in and it’s vile

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
You lot bloody owe me lemme tell you bare with
---

---
What’s her Snapchat
---

Or better still take a screenshot or video 😂
Not her Snapchat her filth page

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I am actually impressed with that... her idea of filth is actually getting a shower 😆 OK maybe no soap was involved but at least it's a start. Come on Ange be a proper xrated skanky witch and brush ya teeth for us hun 😘 #gaggingforit 🤤🤤

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.