CJ #7 The Rat In The Hat, Man Letcherer, Clout Chaser & All Around Beg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The title is a collab between @Hadtogetinvolved and @littlemisslegend

Recap
Dog abuser
Child abuser
Clout chaser
Dirty flirt
Beggar
Lives in a pig sty
Fake charity fundraiser
Flits from bloke to bloke
Gurning champion
Can't go to or travel to work due to anxiety
But can travel all over the country meeting other Tiktokkers

All the best gossip is in Thread number 2, skip to page 29 for the court papers
(53) CJ #2 Abuser of Dogs, Children, Drugs, Welfare and Vulnerable People | Tattle Life

Pic care of @littlemisslegend
What a difference a year makes
F7788992-599A-4A4B-8AAC-30F09AA79BEF.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Mumz you are the best thread recapper on this site 🥰 I laughed out loud at 'dirty flirt' 🤣
Another thread and I dread to think what this one will bring. The last thread covered all sorts from fake pregnancy to fake boyfriend.
Got to say a massive thank you to you all that contribute 👏 I live for the hashtags, photos and tea 😁

I came across this where people have been sending big gifts then doing a charge back to their bank card. The money gets refunded but if the creator has already converted it to coins and spent up then they are in negative and owe it back. I wonder if the likes of CLA big agency gifters are doing this. But I did think wouldn't it be a shame if this happened to beggy Ange 😏🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
As the end of the month quickly approaches the nausea is becoming more intense, the thought of this innocent puppy living in this hell hole is making me ill.
I’ve done all I can to stop it but I fear it’s not enough.I really hope others have contacted the breeder as well as the council, the more that do it the more chance they will listen.
#savethepuppy #dogkiller #animallovermyarse

• Heart
Reactions: 4
The title is a collab between @Hadtogetinvolved and @littlemisslegend

Recap
Dog abuser
Child abuser
Clout chaser
Dirty flirt
Beggar
Lives in a pig sty
Fake charity fundraiser
Flits from bloke to bloke
Gurning champion
Can't go to or travel to work due to anxiety
But can travel all over the country meeting other Tiktokkers

All the best gossip is in Thread number 2, skip to page 29 for the court papers
(53) CJ #2 Abuser of Dogs, Children, Drugs, Welfare and Vulnerable People | Tattle Life

Pic care of @littlemisslegend
What a difference a year makes
View attachment 1662988
Not even a year ……. Just 8 months

• Heart
Reactions: 3
So Mathew has made another appearance and seems to be the new “Babe”
I can’t keep up
She was all over Hobbs the night before
#dirtybag #dogkiller

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
So Mathew has made another appearance and seems to be the new “Babe”
I can’t keep up
She was all over Hobbs the night before
#dirtybag #dogkiller
Irish Matthew, though he was long gone. Thought he had seen the light and had gone his way. What’s his handle

I’ve just seen her live and she actually went oh don’t mention food I’m so hungry and there’s nothing in the back so we’ll then blatantly begging but you’ve got a joint in your hand wtg Ange! She’s bleeping vile

• Wow
Don’t know what she’s taken today but it isn’t paracetamol that’s for sure!!
She’s on live now ranting and raving about one of her mods 🤦‍♀️

It’s nice to know everything we put on Tattle isn’t wasted & that Angela does read it all.
Welcome to thread #7 waster.
This was last night.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yeah we're getting mentioned. By the two biggest beg narcissistic twats on here yesterday. CJ and KB. Should team up and jump of a cliff together haha

• Haha
She put a vid up this morning absolutely ranting about her ex mod who she was calling out yesterday....can't remember thus girls user name but CJ showed the messages she received from her (didn't record it, but screen shot the messages). Vid now gone...maybe it was reported?
This girl said Alijoe was right about her, and it appears Angela has fallen out with that Joker she used to duet too.....how many people is that that have seen through her since she went away and left the dogs? Aaron, Jodie, PP, Joker, her mod Sarah and the recent mod aka Queenie.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Currently live gurning like mad with some bloke named grizzly. She reminds me of those tired out birds you see in pubs who start grinding when "their tune" starts playing.

• Heart
  • Haha
Hahahhhhahahahahahaha

Angela are you talking about yourself again ?

Attachments

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.