CJ #7 The Rat In The Hat, Man Letcherer, Clout Chaser & All Around Beg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooh so she been begging money off them and not paying it back, history repeating itself poor Neil has the tshirt from when she ripped him off ☹
And read this you dirty vile cow .... everything on here is the truth, don't like it then change your ways and be better 🖕 #dogabuser #childabuser #druggy #benefitcheat #charityabuser #desperateslag #billynomates #no1gobshitebullyingwarrior

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Because everyone cottons on to you in the end ….. even Judy is having her eyes opened by various people …..
Angela Slater, you’re a state. Sort ya life out

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Currently live gurning like mad with some bloke named grizzly. She reminds me of those tired out birds you see in pubs who start grinding when "their tune" starts playing.
Grizzly rang the woman CJ was slating whilst on that live....and had her on speaker phone....and during the conversation he doxxed her as she gave him her address.....bet she was unaware of the fact the whole conversation was broadcast to whoever was in the live.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Ooh so she been begging money off them and not paying it back, history repeating itself poor Neil has the tshirt from when she ripped him off ☹
And read this you dirty vile cow .... everything on here is the truth, don't like it then change your ways and be better 🖕 #dogabuser #childabuser #druggy #benefitcheat #charityabuser #desperateslag #billynomates #no1gobshitebullyingwarrior
Go you with ya hashtags 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Brenda has ordered another coop delivery.

Oh and someone else ordered her a pizza
Then some other mug put some money in her PayPal

• Angry
  • Wow
  • Sad
Blue waffle 💀🤣🤣🤣🤣

He's just ending up like her and more fool Brenda for falling 🙄 Has Trudy seen the error of her ways now?

Blue waffle 💀🤣🤣🤣🤣

He's just ending up like her and more fool Brenda for falling 🙄 Has Trudy seen the error of her ways now?
Blue waffle like the hair. Haha
Yep like mother like daughter. He's always on the BEG. I remember the big Scottish woman baiting him out for being a sniff head. But what do I know ❄❄
Trudy I don't know if she's been knocked some sense into

Reactions: 4
Blue waffle like the hair. Haha
Yep like mother like daughter. He's always on the BEG. I remember the big Scottish woman baiting him out for being a sniff head. But what do I know ❄❄
Trudy I don't know if she's been knocked some sense into
She was still gifting her a few days ago, what’s happened to the spray paint bloke? Haven’t seen him in her lives the last few days either.

Probably explains why he got on with Dale so well.
Spray man probably ran off because he could smell her through the screen. Shame as I was really looking forward to seeing some King and Queen accessories and a new desk 🤷‍♀️🤣🤣

• Haha
Probably explains why he got on with Dale so well.
Spray man probably ran off because he could smell her through the screen. Shame as I was really looking forward to seeing some King and Queen accessories and a new desk 🤷‍♀️🤣🤣
Spat my coffee then 🤣🤣
That bloody desk 🤣🤣

• Haha
She's just wiped arlos eyes with the sleeve of her jumper. Seriously she will wear that for many more days.

• Sick
Just catching up with the new thread, thanks @mumz for the recap, couldn’t have put it better 👌🏼. I’m glad peoples eyes are being opened, I just hope Trudy sees the light soon. @carrot top is there a way to contact the relevant folk, ie breeder, which council etc ? Like you I’m really concerned for that poor puppy, it’s going to be used as a cash cow at first, she’ll play the doting dog owner whilst her deluded followers give her money and then when the the little pup will be cast aside and ignored like the others 😢

Reactions: 6
Just catching up with the new thread, thanks @mumz for the recap, couldn’t have put it better 👌🏼. I’m glad peoples eyes are being opened, I just hope Trudy sees the light soon. @carrot top is there a way to contact the relevant folk, ie breeder, which council etc ? Like you I’m really concerned for that poor puppy, it’s going to be used as a cash cow at first, she’ll play the doting dog owner whilst her deluded followers give her money and then when the the little pup will be cast aside and ignored like the others 😢
The breeders name is on the last thread, I’m not friends with her so can’t message,
I’m guessing it’s Dudley council that’s the nearest one to her house anyway.
hope you have better luck than I did.

• Heart
Yeah then I think Trudy has sent some to the other account as she said thanks to her and is still off out the door. No mention of food so guessing for weed. She was ranting about PP before that calling him a lying wife beater and asking who L is. (PP partner) and says she’s sure she ain’t who she makes out to be. I was also astounded and her reasons for having subscribers …. So she can talk without trolls …. But trolls can still watch and acess the live, they just can’t comment. Then when she’s finished having her say she without trolls putting their two pennies in she will switch the live back to where everyone can comment.
Angela you’re supposed to give your subscribers something for their money … Dan Spragg for instance will do a subscriber live two or 3 mornings a week so it’s a much more intimate affair where he can chat properly with people as his “everybody” lives get hectic with sometimes up to 2k people in. He also holds competitions for subscribers where for example they can get to go on a ghost hunt with him and Adam.
Angela, as ever, you’re just using your followers as cash cows.
Tattlers aren’t so dumb….. we worked you out a loooooooong time ago.
Oh and by the way Angela ….. when you make a comment about people slagging you off and reminding people it’s a KIDS app…. try not to put the C word in the same sentence eh. Kids are watching, including your “Tiny Warriors” 😂😂😂😂

Listen to what the taxi driver says after she says she knew it was gonna be him pick her up ….. 🤢🤢
Like a cold cheese toastie 🤢🤢🤢

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Trudy gifted a whale earlier to someone who was using one of Angelas other accounts....Angela said she'd send them the money out of her bank as he can't access her gifts. That was after her youngest sons bank statement arrived and she said she'd just transferred money into it, but was skint so she transferred it back....all whilst on live....actually had to laugh as unmentionable son and step son were taking the piss about her using telephone banking, asking why she doesn't use Internet banking....Angela you spend more than half your life online, use a bleeping banking app ffs, it's 2022 not 2002!!

My bets is she gone to get a bag of gear hahaha
No, that was dropped off earlier....she's going to Russell Hall hospital....visiting I think.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.