Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

carrot top

VIP Member
Angela let me just address some of your points from this morning’s live.
1, you cannot say your “rescue “ is non profit when you don’t use the rehoming fee to neuter, vaccinate and provide up to date flea and wormer.
2, leaving your dog in a room with no heating in -6 conditions will cause it’s organs to shut down, just because she’s lying in the bit of sun shining through the kitchen window does not mean she’s not cold.
3, keeping dogs in cages 24/7 is not a caring owner despite what you tell your followers.
4, any rescue would have any dog in their care neutered first and foremost, why are your dogs not neutered??
5, Tattlers state facts only, they don’t make sh#t up to tarnish your name you do that all by yourself.
6, every statement I make about you can be backed up with a screen recording.
7, your dogs are lying still because every time they move you shout at them to lay down, they are not content, they are shut down through boredom.
8,lastly don’t pretend you are a rescue, you are a two bit pet peddler who uses the money you charge for dogs to fund your drug habit.

just for the record it’s -2 outside and one of your dogs is stuck in one room with no water or heat, nor can she run round to keep warm,
Stop being a absolute twat and sort yourself out.
#dogabuser #baghead #whoyoutryingtokid
#karmaisonitsway

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 14

NannyNelly

VIP Member
I have never seen such a dejected pup.....he doesn't wag his tail, he turns his face away from the bitch when she tries to kiss him (though I don't blame him, I bet her breath smells worse than a rotting corpse), his eyes are dead.....Angela that puppy should be running about playing with toys....dog toys not your fucking keys or a can of energy drink....he should have access to his own bed, on the floor where he can go out of choice....I see you've already started telling him to lay down, obviously another Arlo in the making. I'd like to point out to you that he was licking your can of drink because he's thirsty....he should have access to water 24/7. Is he getting 4 meals a day like puppies should? He isn't a toy, a baby, something to play with.....he is a living, breathing, sentient being.....he needs to be a puppy and enjoy life....you are a selfish cunt, and whoever sold him to you needs a good slap.
Oh, and anyone who buys you stuff for him or sends you money and takeaways are enabling your cuntishness.....and they are massive cunts too!!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 14

NannyNelly

VIP Member
I haven't once asked my followers for £200.i need it in 6 days. And giving the dog fucking chocolate again
She transferred £50 to unmentionable sons account so he can pay it to the breeder.....then she said she had more money to transfer to him as someone had given her another £50.....but she doesn't beg!!! She has 6 days to get the rest of the money, but she'll do it herself.....will you fuck Angela, you'll take cash and gifts off the idiots that follow you to pay for the dog....are they going to pay for his vaccinations, worming, flea treatment and neutering too? Oh, and his puppy food, cos you can't chuck slices of day old pizza at him, neither can you feed him McDonalds burgers, or hash browns, or tinned veg and tomatoes like you feed Arlo and Poppy!!! What about puppy pads? You know, that you put at the door in case he has an accident before he can get outside to toilet train!!! Are you going to lead/halter train him? Or are you just going to make yet another dog miserable by locking him in a cage.....yes, a cage.....not a crate in your case....crates are used to give a pup a safe space....for short periods....a cage is when you lock them in for hours, and hours, and hours....like Wilig....remember her Angela? That poor rescued greyhound who went from one hell hole to another hell hole in your stinking hovel of a home!!
Oh, and yes, you were called a slag on Tattle....you were delightful this morning saying you liked cock....to your son.....disgusting, vile woman....though why any man wants to put his appendage anywhere near you is beyond me....if you wash your minge as often as you clean your teeth it's just 🤮🤮

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

My2pWorth

VIP Member
She might of been at work, or had friends round for a coffee, or been out Christmas shopping for the children and family, or walking the dogs, or doing a weekly food shop, or been busy cleaning up and decorating 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ Or maybe not 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12

My2pWorth

VIP Member
Wonder if RSPCA turn up again. Arlo looks in bad shape again as well. When posting proof on here write the word Evidence, then it will all show up in a thread search. I've heard it makes it easier for people to find 😁

The_Truth_Slayer

You know when a nerve has been hit with her, she goes of on one and try to deflect so as to cover up the truth. You don’t see me get offensive when she rants about the truth slayer, because the truth is on my side 👊🏾

She actually boils my piss I despise her so much the vile begging pot head!! How she can beg for takeaways n laptops n shopping n things for Gordy the puppy she is supposed to love but is yet shouting at him to stay in the corner of the table or in that toy box thing n calling him a c**t already let alone mistreating her other 2 dogs …. I’ve reported her today to the rspca so hopefully they can step in and remove them poor dogs , breaks my heart to see them , I’ve got a cat n he’s more spoilt than me he gets fresh cooked chicken/beeef/lamb every Sunday when I do a Sunday roast he always gets 3 pouches of whiskas a day and dry biscuits fresh water n cat milk n dreamies , he eats better than me at times but he’s my little fur baby n I adore n love him n that’s what true caring pet owners do whether it’s a cat /dog/gerbil /hamster etc … uurrh she proper winds me up I hate her the vile cretin!

• Heart
Reactions: 11

The_Truth_Slayer

And here we go again. Apparently CJ recons she did sleep with AliJoe and he stole from her. What a load of bollocks. Firstly, you have nothing worth stealing. Secondly, didn’t you post on TikTok that you were only friends. Were you lying then or was that the truth. WhT has changed. I tell you what has changed. Another person has seen you for who you are so you’ve decided to go on a smear Champaign. Good luck with that cos we the non minions do not believe you.
~The Truth Slayer has spoken

• Heart
Merry Christmas fellow tattlers 🎄 I hope everyone has had a lovely day so far and I hope those who find Xmas hard have managed to make the best of it ⭐. I know tattle gets a bad press but I genuinely find it a supportive place to be and the laughs it’s given me have cheered up many a down day ✌🏼 xxx
I completely echo these sentiments and agree with you about Tattle. Those who hate need to learn to appreciate. We’re a hoot! 🥰❤

Merry Christmas or happy Sunday depending on your preferences fellow Tattle gang 😘

Angela, hope you’re having the day you deserve. You eejit.

• Heart

NannyNelly

VIP Member
She's ranting about data protection and the vets releasing her information.....fuck off Angela, YOU released your own information on a live stream....whoever rang the vets did so for 2 reasons....firstly to register a "cause for concern" regarding the pup....and rightly so, withholding water, feeding inappropriate food including adult dry dog biscuits, burgers, rawhide chews and last night curry sauce, the restricting him in "pyjamas" so he can't move, shouting at him, ragging him about, expecting him to sit in the corner of a desk, the list is endless. Secondly it flags up the fact you're a liar....whoever it was proved that you didn't pay £25 BEFORE his vaccinations....so hopefully it means you won't be fleecing your followers for yet more of their money.
Oh, I did laugh the other night when you were telling Matthew your woes....how you're not sleeping or eating....that was after you sat and ate McDonalds paid for, once again by Brenda. Last nights "not eating" consisted of a huge chicken korma, naan bread, rice and papadoms....thanks to the idiot Trudy....the very same Trudy who follows Alijoe, the very same Trudy who said in one of his lives that she wouldn't be gifting you anymore, or paying for food for you because you're a user....fuck me, another snake in your camp? Or a two faced, lily livered, pathetic woman who STILL hasn't seen through your lies?

• Heart

carrot top

VIP Member
She was live last night saying she always loses friends when she has an opinion,
It’s not cause you have an opinion Angela, it’s because you are a c*^t 🤡

• Haha
  • Heart

NannyNelly

VIP Member
Apart from keeping that pup imprisoned on that filthy desk virtually all morning, she's also been on the phone to Dudley social services safeguarding team asking why she still hasn't been allocated a social worker. Going on about how she has 49% parental rights, and she can ask to go to court to get the kids back. She was told to ring someone else, but no reply so she left her usual aggressive message saying if they didn't call her back she'd be on the phone every half hour till she spoke to someone. She then rang her solicitor (Sapphire?) and apart from asking if she would be allowed to move out of the area and still get the kids back, she was ranting about Truth Slayer, and saying its the baby daddy and she's sent screen shots to SS legal team!!!
I suggest safeguarding tune in to her TT accounts and see first hand her trips to collect drugs, rolling spliffs next to an 11 week old pup, the inability to shop, clean and feed herself, the dog shit and piss on the STILL uncarpeted floors, the neglect of 3 dogs, the filth and rubbish strewn garden.....if those kids ever go back to her then someone needs to be held totally accountable and sacked!!!

• Heart

mumz

VIP Member
Sitting on live saying she’s getting the kids back.
All the while using them as weapons against her mum
Her mum saying every time she saw the boy he was in his room or behind a gate
Yes Angela
Putting your beautiful little children in a “prison cell” just like you treat the dogs
You have 49% parental responsibility and can apply to a court to get them back any time you want
Why is that time not NOW?
Why was that time not years ago?
How can you feed your kids when you have to beg for your own food?
How can you walk them to school when you cannot even walk your dogs ?
How can you guarantee them a drug free and tobacco free home?
Dream on Angela, dream right on
Those kids are never coming back, those kids are better off without you
They were left to sit in their own shit as a regular occurrence
We have read the court papers
You are a neglectful, dirty, unfit, abusive excuse of a mother, pet owner, friend, human

• Heart

One shoe magoo

VIP Member
Whoever gave her that pup needs to hang their head in shame. And also needs checked out. This clown of a woman CJ/Angela /cruella deville needs slapped about. Shes an abuser of animals and kids but will crap it from people who stand up to her. Cardboard gangster can't go the smelly tramp

littlemisslegend

I made this ….. I’m not sorry … and yes I’m absolutely wetting myself Everytime I watch it 😂😂😂😂
ENJOY. X

Attachments

• Haha

Thetroof1939

Happy new year to all you amazing tattlers hope your night is full of Family and laughter....and to you Angela I hope you spend it alone. Thats all you deserve.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

carrot top

VIP Member
She’s trying to rehome another dog that she has never seen. She really needs stopping.
She told a corker yesterday, said she had to be careful when rehoming dogs because of her public liability license 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Leave the jokes to us Angela 🤡

• Haha

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
I feel terrible but I've had to stop watching her because it's effecting me mentally. I've agonized months over these dogs and now she has a puppy it seems like nothing can be done to stop this, it's torture to think what these animals are going through. Because I'm not watching her does not mean I'm not thinking about the dogs daily and hoping something will happen soon.

• Heart
  • Sad