CJ #7 The Rat In The Hat, Man Letcherer, Clout Chaser & All Around Beg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Off to see Cain for something. Was gone less a than a minute so deffo a pick up of drugs of some description

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Gathering her cash for her pick up…. Placing the camera so everyone can see her grab his face and kiss him. Mate ….. really ???? I’m sure you get a better calibre of people in your cab to pick up than that!!! He obviously has no standards as while she was laying it on a plate for him he kept asking where Trudy was from …. He obviously has zero standards with regards to morals let alone his taste in women (Angela not Trudy)

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Gathering her cash for her pick up…. Placing the camera so everyone can see her grab his face and kiss him. Mate ….. really ???? I’m sure you get a better calibre of people in your cab to pick up than that!!! He obviously has no standards as while she was laying it on a plate for him he kept asking where Trudy was from …. He obviously has zero standards with regards to morals let alone his taste in women (Angela not Trudy)
🤢 Saturday is takeaway day in my house I had a lovely chicken and chips it was amazing …. I can tell I’m going to see that again now 🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Trudy obviously thinks the breeder is ok selling Angela another dog for her to kill.
I’m guessing Trudy will be footing the bill 🤦‍♀️
feel free to try and message Tracy let her know that her pup will be dead before long,
Stuck in a cage with no water, no access to the outside and food if it’s lucky.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Thought her new man was coming round hahahaha

Blown out haha

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Bet Dudley council and the police will appreciate the image of the taxi driver doing a drug run and snogging the customer whilst on a job, not part of the licencing rules is that 😏
She deffo sells her crusty clam packet to pay for her drugs. The taxi driver's mouth will feel like a kettle that needs descaling with all her plaque stuck to his tongue 🤢🤢🤢

The puppy's prison is on the wishlist 🥺

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
What’s with those posts she keeps putting up the I see red ones with her unzipping her top ewwwww I don’t want to see last years washing

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I made this ….. I’m not sorry … and yes I’m absolutely wetting myself Everytime I watch it 😂😂😂😂
ENJOY. X

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.