CJ #4 Now has a bed because she's a beg. Scammed the PDSA and her dentures continue to decay.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that another drop then as I’m sure she used to see them fortnightly ? I’m guessing they are reducing visits until they stop completely, poor kids-I normally pray that mothers can get their kids back but not in this instance, as I said before it’s not like she went through a bad time and f*cked up once or twice she’s been a neglectful parent to each of her kids spanning 20 odd years she doesn’t deserve the title mother !!! From watching her antics you can bet your bottom dollar if those kids were in her care she would use them as begging tools 100%
Who is she paying for inspirational quotes ?
Steve seems to be her new love interest, he needs to run FAST !
It’s Damion official I think his name is and subscribed to a monthly fee, she is now copying all his content. 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 2
It’s Damion official I think his name is and subscribed to a monthly fee, she is now copying all his content. 🤦‍♀️
Oh I noticed them, she even rehearses them to lip sync 😳 why would you spend money on that ??? Don’t get me wrong I’m sure he’s a decent enough bloke but as someone said you can get inspirational quotes on Google for free ! Mind you no doubt it will be one of her followers paying the subscription. She looked off her t*ts last night and that f*cking grotty tongue was constantly out 🤢🥴

Reactions: 3
Oh I noticed them, she even rehearses them to lip sync 😳 why would you spend money on that ??? Don’t get me wrong I’m sure he’s a decent enough bloke but as someone said you can get inspirational quotes on Google for free ! Mind you no doubt it will be one of her followers paying the subscription. She looked off her t*ts last night and that f*cking grotty tongue was constantly out 🤢🥴
Subscription is £6, £12 or £18 like she’s got spare money to chuck around.
She always looks off her t*ts lately her whole life is a car crash wonder why her family or friends don’t step in and intervene?

Subscription is £6, £12 or £18 like she’s got spare money to chuck around.
She always looks off her t*ts lately her whole life is a car crash wonder why her family or friends don’t step in and intervene?
The only friends she seems to have are the ones she’s made on TT as she never seems to go anywhere. I think she’s probably burned her bridges where her family are concerned, @The_Truth_Slayer is that correct ?

Reactions: 3
I keep thinking exactly the same!! I watch her lives because I actually cannot believe how much she lies and "tries" to manipulate people!! Am positive that she snorted something just off camera last night too, when she came back into camera view she kept wiping her nose with back of her hand🤮🤢😷
I
She see the kids once a month now
When I first started watching it was weekly then got changed to fortnightly and now monthly ?? Jesus Christ , yeh CJ , you're right , we're all jealous of you coz you're doing better than us , yeh, us mums sat at home with our kids next to us 24/7......let that sink in for a moment...

Reactions: 11
Urgh the tik tok saying no one has ever been proud of her... What is there to be proud of I would love to know. Yet again another tik tok friend the fact she doesn't seem to have real friends or any family speaks volumes. If she doesn't have a good relationship with her family surely that would make her determined to be the best mum she can and always be there for her babies but nope

Reactions: 7
Did anyone catch the live last night where somebody asked if anyone was available to talk (she was feeling down ) , CJ read the comment and said no and kept on singing . Some of the others in the live asked the lady if she was ok and offered her an ear . I don't understand how all her followers bang on about her doing so much for them and supporting them when this woman was clearly needing help and all she got from CJ was a 'no'. I'll never understand the how she has such a band of loyal followers who think the sun shines out of her arse .

Reactions: 6
Did anyone catch the live last night where somebody asked if anyone was available to talk (she was feeling down ) , CJ read the comment and said no and kept on singing . Some of the others in the live asked the lady if she was ok and offered her an ear . I don't understand how all her followers bang on about her doing so much for them and supporting them when this woman was clearly needing help and all she got from CJ was a 'no'. I'll never understand the how she has such a band of loyal followers who think the sun shines out of her arse .
I’ll never understand it either, why would anyone with any brain cells, morals or common sense feed someone’s drug habit, they can’t honestly get a feel good factor from gifting her knowing she is scamming them, They are doing her no favours whatsoever, she’s got worse as times gone on so it’s clearly not helping.

She was showing a new metal post box Trudy had sent for her last night and asking Steve to put it up outside. I really hoped Trudy would have seen sense by now but obviously not. Anyway if you see this Trudy just know that it will be lucky to make it on the wall cause she will sell it for drugs soon enough.

Reactions: 4
She was showing a new metal post box Trudy had sent for her last night and asking Steve to put it up outside. I really hoped Trudy would have seen sense by now but obviously not. Anyway if you see this Trudy just know that it will be lucky to make it on the wall cause she will sell it for drugs soon enough.
Trudy bought it for herself....but has obviously sent stuff to scammer CJ from Amazon in the past and she forgot to change the delivery address on her order...hence why it arrived at CJs....Trudy is ordering herself another one.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
That's the live where I'm positive she snorted something too. The followers were asking if she had eaten and she took a tiny bite out of a muffin....coz she was too off her tits too have any appetite.

How can she sleep with no curtains up. She's off her tits tonight and spending her time with her fake friends on live. Way to go CJ you little rockstar 😏🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That's the live where I'm positive she snorted something too. The followers were asking if she had eaten and she took a tiny bite out of a muffin....coz she was too off her tits too have any appetite.
How can she sleep with no curtains up. She's off her tits tonight and spending her time with her fake friends on live. Way to go CJ you little rockstar 😏🤣🤣🤣🤣
what has it come to when you spend most of your waking hours talking or singing to a phone 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
She'll be crying in to it by 2am with 5 emotional damage quote vids to look forward to 🙄
That hoody must be stinking 🤢
I'm not watching tonight I've got life things to do that don't involve an empty house and strobe parties 🤭

• Haha
Trudy bought it for herself....but has obviously sent stuff to scammer CJ from Amazon in the past and she forgot to change the delivery address on her order...hence why it arrived at CJs....Trudy is ordering herself another one.
No 😱, if that’s the case then cj should send it on to Trudy ! She always latches on to someone, she’s realised that her ‘big’ creator friends aren’t interested so she’s after new blood. All these posts about relationships and never having anyone be proud ! How about making your kids proud cj, and I mean the children you birthed not your ‘little warriors’ on tiktok-they have their own parents looking after them ! Have you ever wondered how your kids would feel if they saw the videos of you getting excited about going to places such as Cadbury world with other peoples kids, telling them what great adventures you will have, or the ones where you say the past is behind you and you’re a better person blah blah blah but nah of course you don’t you just carry on living your life with no care about the destruction and damage you cause, destruction and damage that other people have to repair. You might have your followers fooled but eventually they will see you for what you are, they will move on with their own lives and you will be left bitter and alone and it will all be your own doing.

• Heart
That's right , I was on the live when Trudy said that she'd sent her something by mistake , it wasn't meant for her but she could keep it. CJ's eyes lit up and asked what it was but Trudy never said .

She'll be crying in to it by 2am with 5 emotional damage quote vids to look forward to 🙄
That hoody must be stinking 🤢
I'm not watching tonight I've got life things to do that don't involve an empty house and strobe parties 🤭
Yeh thats the one, she was high as a bloody kite . Completely in awe that the cousin of the artist whos song she was currently playing was in the live. We had to listen to the song again once she knew that for some reason , and kept being told the persons cousin was in the live . She's a complete clout chaser. the person might have been talking a load of tit for all we know 🤣

Small paws merchandise will be out next month, she was spouting that she knew where to get the hoodies from big she just needs a logo, hope carebear hasn’t offered 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Completely in awe that the cousin of the artist whos song she was currently playing was in the live. We had to listen to the song again once she knew that for some reason , and kept being told the persons cousin was in the live . She's a complete clout chaser. the person might have been talking a load of tit for all we know 🤣
She was banging out The Specials too.....I should've told her I met them cos my cousin went out with one of them (dont ask me which one, I was a Quo fan lol!!!).....I had skating lessons with Jane Torville too.....oh, and I nursed Barry Sheene when he came off his bike at Silverstone Circuit. Not much to watch on lives tonight...CJ lip syncing, Manleys cats chorus or Billy Big Bollocks Buzztex rapping and spouting shite and begging.....WHERE IS DHB 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
It wouldnt be too bad seeing her on live if her house didn't look like a crack den. Seeing both is too much to stomach 🤢 Next time can you send her some rugs, nets and curtains please Trudy love 😉

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.