CJ #4 Now has a bed because she's a beg. Scammed the PDSA and her dentures continue to decay.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's pretending she helped those 2 dogs get rehomed...haha we know the truth Trampy pants
Seriously who is watching her I seen 3 people when I flicked in & out she’s off her head 😳

Reactions: 1
Seriously who is watching her I seen 3 people when I flicked in & out she’s off her head 😳
Can’t stand to waste one more second of my life watching this low life scumbag. I just hope those dogs are ok and the kids are as far away from her as possible

Reactions: 4
So…….Angela you beg on TT for food, gifts, money, and anything else you can think of, you just scammed the PDSA of meds for your dog after just paying for a £80 haircut and now you think it’s a good idea to pay to join some guy on TT to hear his inspirational quotes that you could google yourself you absolute fcuk wit.

Don’t suppose you have a screen record of that ? Failing that what did she actually say ?
No screen recording sorry. She said that "the dogs are now at their forever home and she didn't even have to get off her chair" she was glad to have helped

Reactions: 2
So…….Angela you beg on TT for food, gifts, money, and anything else you can think of, you just scammed the PDSA of meds for your dog after just paying for a £80 haircut and now you think it’s a good idea to pay to join some guy on TT to hear his inspirational quotes that you could google yourself you absolute fcuk wit.
The funniest thing is she thinks she'll get acknowledged by him!!! Surely as someone who lives her whole life on/through TT she must realise other creators dont give two shits about people that support them? She said last night shes going to "use" Steve as a bodyguard at Tokfest, to hide behind if she sees anyone she wants to avoid.....I actually think there will be more people trying to avoid her!!!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
The funniest thing is she thinks she'll get acknowledged by him!!! Surely as someone who lives her whole life on/through TT she must realise other creators dont give two shits about people that support them? She said last night shes going to "use" Steve as a bodyguard at Tokfest, to hide behind if she sees anyone she wants to avoid.....I actually think there will be more people trying to avoid her!!!
I keep thinking exactly the same!! I watch her lives because I actually cannot believe how much she lies and "tries" to manipulate people!! Am positive that she snorted something just off camera last night too, when she came back into camera view she kept wiping her nose with back of her hand🤮🤢😷

• Sick
She actually looks like she comes from an Alabama inbred family. Can imagine her sat on her porch on a manky sofa chewing some hay in her cap and filthy hoodie. Pulling all those stupid faces she does like she is entering a gurning competition! 🎶 Sweet home Alabama 🎶

Oh actually even hillbillies let their dogs roam and don't lock them up so....

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Typical of her to make out she's rehomed the dogs 🤥 What about that dog was it a little white one, does she still have that?

She see the kids once a month now
Once they are adopted will that contact stop? The girl won't know who she is but the boy must be so confused 😕
Did she still get to see the older kids when they went in care?

My daughter wants to go to tokfest I am so beyond tempted so I can tell her about herself to her face 😂😂😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Might send a few #freethedogs banners with her face on to be displayed there 😏

• Haha
She actually looks like she comes from an Alabama inbred family. Can imagine her sat on her porch on a manky sofa chewing some hay in her cap and filthy hoodie. Pulling all those stupid faces she does like she is entering a gurning competition! 🎶 Sweet home Alabama 🎶

Oh actually even hillbillies let their dogs roam and don't lock them up so....
I laughed more than I should of at this lol

Might send a few #freethedogs banners with her face on to be displayed there 😏
We could all go and have T-shirts printed

Still awake at 4am because she can't sleep making tik toks in her hoodie.
Her past is a whole story because she re-wrote the same chapters. There can be no future when she still lives the same way at her age.

• Heart
Still awake at 4am because she can't sleep making tik toks in her hoodie.
Her past is a whole story because she re-wrote the same chapters. There can be no future when she still lives the same way at her age.
She’ll be still on live when she’s 70 duetting lads not seeing her kids in that hell hole she calls home on her own.

Seems Steve knows her quite well lol

Attachments

She see the kids once a month now
Is that another drop then as I’m sure she used to see them fortnightly ? I’m guessing they are reducing visits until they stop completely, poor kids-I normally pray that mothers can get their kids back but not in this instance, as I said before it’s not like she went through a bad time and f*cked up once or twice she’s been a neglectful parent to each of her kids spanning 20 odd years she doesn’t deserve the title mother !!! From watching her antics you can bet your bottom dollar if those kids were in her care she would use them as begging tools 100%
Who is she paying for inspirational quotes ?
Steve seems to be her new love interest, he needs to run FAST !

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.