Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I did feel a bit harsh after my post above but then I saw her latest video and it reminded me why I feel the way I do. I understand she made that decision for Alex and it can’t have been easy but she had 5 more chances 🤷🏼‍♀️ Being in care herself surely she’d not want her children to go through that ?? Saying she won’t help Alex until he addresses his issues is rich coming from her !

Reactions: 13

My2pWorth

VIP Member
You don't see them every day because you lost legal responsibility for neglecting them and choosing your precious weed CJ 👏

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 13

My2pWorth

VIP Member
She could donate direct to their pages and show receipts but she hides behind a fake gfm so she can use the money for herself and weed habit. Look how her PayPal was suddenly playing up the last time she tried to move the money.
She's a liar and a thief, we know it, she knows it.
Alex a lot of people report her to various places for various reasons. We don't want you taking the full blame for this as I imagine deep down its hurting you seeing the disappointment that she is 😔 We have your back if you need us.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

jennyjj669

Chatty Member
Did you guys see Alex’s new tiktok spilling the tea on the go fund me, he reported it and that’s why it’s been taken down! Go Alex! I know you read here so hope you are doing better away from this toxic woman!

Mummyof3_84

Ok so I have to have a rant
She is dirty. Her fingernails are black
Why stick ur mankey tongue out it really isn’t a good look.
She is haggered. I’m sure she’s younger than me an she is full of wrinkles an sagginess
Ur not a gangster love so stop thinkin ur hard.
U make a tit of yourself daily calling everyone ur bestie. These ppl dnt even know u.
Oh an let’s not forget the time u was live with tan tan an she said she wanted a TikTok logo in artificial flowers an low an behold u was a mind reader bcz u told her u had ordered one for Harrison’s grave in his colours. Oh wait but it never arrived did it. Ur scummy. Smithy warrior haha oh the shame kids better off without u.

• Heart

NannyNelly

VIP Member
Then there was that Irish bloke she got engaged to...the one she visited when she should've been seeing her kids....she travelled after being in contact with someone with Covid and should have been isolating. Then he travelled to her place. She's just been live pleading poverty and someone said she should ask for help....she said "I get hate for that....but my PayPal is in my bio, knock yourself out". This was after saying shes going to walk to the shop to buy a buttie....ffs for the price of one buttie she could buy a loaf and some cheese and make several!!! Moaning about price increases but her money hasn't gone up....ffs....wages haven't gone up either....you know, wages for people who work....people who dont get their rent paid, or their mortgage. Still spouting that she has a job....then went back to bed as shes tired....lazy, scrounging, benefit defrauding piece of shit.

• Wow
Reactions: 11

CinderRuckingFella

Oh she’s back again!

Who the fuck speaks to their own child like that?:mad:

She’s spouting a load of shite about trolls and then starts going in on Alex again!

And CJ, you scummy, dog abusing, shit wipe of a ‘parent’ as we know you’re reading here, my message to you is this… you might have a clear PNC check but that doesn’t mean you are a decent person. The fact that your children were removed from your “care” proves this! Go and re home those poor dogs, get a job, have a wash and stop begging on TikTok, at your big age it’s embarrassing 🖕

• Heart

Ginge89

Chatty Member
Well done My2pworth for the winning thread suggestion. Who wants to do a recap! ❤

• Heart

NannyNelly

VIP Member
She's bust a gut sorting the house out (really?), she's so tired, she does so much for everyone else.....blah, blah, blah....then compared herself to Smithy, the app is so toxic, his car fire made him leave, she's taken the GFM down (have you given the two people who donated their money back?), its the trolls that cause all this....NO it's you, you are a devious, manipulative, begging, scrounging, useless woman....you dont get trolled at all....you just dont like people stating facts. She feels like giving up.....well off you fuck then.....shut the door on the way out.

• Haha
  • Heart
She’s fucking vile, and the horrible voice she uses when talking about/to her own son ! She deletes any negative comments so it looks like she’s loved ! She’s not. How embarrassing to do a big cry baby video about leaving and then not actually leave. Did anyone see her stupid video this morning about Costa and how people behave ? It was some nonsense, also the way she goes on about trolls being mean to “us” ✋🏼 no cj, firstly it’s not trolls, you said yourself lots of your followers were also following Alex so that’s not trolls it’s people who have seen through your bullshit, secondly it’s only you people are calling out because you are a class A c**t-no one gave a fuck you were leaving tt. The only reason some people follow is to keep check on those poor dogs-it’s obvious from the way you treat them why your kids were taken away ! You care more about your big creator ‘friends’ than your own flesh and blood, can’t you see how sad that is ? They have families, children and lives other than tt, they don’t care about you off the app, you have to beg people to read inboxes and messages and to call you. You’re a sad old woman in a computer chair and it’s all your own doing however It’s never too late to try and change your life and make things better. The power to be a better person and a better mum is in your hands, if you out as much effort into that as you did TT you might find some happiness in your life. Take a leaf out of Alex’s book, instead of being jealous of your child you should be proud of him for wanting to better himself, it’s a much nicer feeling than bitterness.

• Heart
  • Haha

NannyNelly

VIP Member
Tonight CJ wanting to go live with Derbydan who is doing more fund raising for a little boy to have "Hero arms" after losing his arms and legs due to meningitis...this fund raising has been going on for a while....Papablaze knows the boys father and it was he who brought attention to the Go Fund Me. Papa and DD do a week of lives at the start of every month...gifts OFF and money direct to the GFM. Now the "big I am" clout chaser CJ is saying "we can do this, all gifts sent to me I will give to the boy, I'll add him to my sky dive...blah, blah". Piss off CJ, just send followers over to DD and use the GFM link in his bio....and "we" can do this? Really? Well let me say WE already have "done" this....to the tune of 44k.....and just to piss you off even more....Team DHB donated over £1000....and I personally donated £100...so....off you bloody well fuck!!!

• Heart
Anyone feel sympathy for her when she is crying her eyes out on a video.... No? Me neither 😂
Nope, if anything it makes me more mad because of how she treated her own kids. Whilst they are all, no doubt, in great homes being loved and well cared for they will still have to deal with the fact that their ‘mum’ didn’t care enough about them to properly fight for them. That sort of trauma, even minimal, cannot be erased. Life is not easy and we all have our struggles but when you do fuck all to help yourself and instead spend most of your time manipulating others, including their children, then no I don’t have any sympathy.

• Heart
Going on about how her new ‘family’ have her back, you’re paying a monthly subscription so he’s bound to be nice to you 🙄. Im all for treating people how they treat you but in cjs case I’ve seen how she treats others, especially her kids and that is not the behaviour of a nice decent person !

The_Truth_Slayer

she has just mentioned all three dogs in the house. Nothing happened today obviously

Apparently she worked on the doors with Levi Bellfield (he killed Milli Dowler amongst others). She had said to bosses she didn’t feel comfortable around him but nobody could put their finger on why. He had a thing for blondes …… she was asked why he never went for her …. “I was a gob shxte and too much to handle”.
sorry to break it to you …. But look in the mirror ….. THATS why ….
IF YOU EVEN DID KNOW HIM 🤣🤣🤣🤣
She did not work on the doors, she worked in the cloak room. The only reason Levi didn’t kill her was the fact that her little baby”s father who was her friend at the time protected her and warned Levi to leave her alone and he did. Levi is a pussy and a bully and would not take on a 6ft5 bodybuilding giant of a black man. Had nothing to do with her gob, she was afraid of him 😂

• Wow
  • Haha

Sickoftiktokbegs

I keep thinking exactly the same!! I watch her lives because I actually cannot believe how much she lies and "tries" to manipulate people!! Am positive that she snorted something just off camera last night too, when she came back into camera view she kept wiping her nose with back of her hand🤮🤢😷
I
She see the kids once a month now
When I first started watching it was weekly then got changed to fortnightly and now monthly ?? Jesus Christ , yeh CJ , you're right , we're all jealous of you coz you're doing better than us , yeh, us mums sat at home with our kids next to us 24/7......let that sink in for a moment...

Ems88ALFTYMAX

VIP Member
She actually looks like she comes from an Alabama inbred family. Can imagine her sat on her porch on a manky sofa chewing some hay in her cap and filthy hoodie. Pulling all those stupid faces she does like she is entering a gurning competition! 🎶 Sweet home Alabama 🎶

Oh actually even hillbillies let their dogs roam and don't lock them up so....

• Haha

NannyNelly

VIP Member
Well what a surprise.....couldn't stay away....more pity party vids and one calling someone out.....says her comments get ignored....really? Doesn't look like that to me, making a vid about the womans comment isnt ignoring it, and the veiled threats are bullying....obviously you STILL dont like the truth Angela.....the woman is right, you are 42 years old ffs....STOP airing your dirty washing in public....oh, and Alex didnt assault you at all, after all your goading he was very restrained....personally I'd have put you on your back, just saying!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10