CJ #4 Now has a bed because she's a beg. Scammed the PDSA and her dentures continue to decay.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done My2pworth for the winning thread suggestion. Who wants to do a recap! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Someone tell me some good news, her face is like crap but that could also work for the begging give me some money aswell.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Maybe something has gone in as she’s been awfully quiet today. Seems strange after getting so excited about her new router this morning and saying she will be live 24/7 but hasn’t been on all day 🤷🏻‍♀️

Maybe something has gone in as she’s been awfully quiet today. Seems strange after getting so excited about her new router this morning and saying she will be live 24/7 but hasn’t been on all day 🤷🏻‍♀️
Let’s pray 🙏 the rspca took action and she’s also realised she’ll never get her kids back!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Don't do drugs kids 🤯 Clearly on a lot more than weed tonight 💊🍚
Does she still get drug tested to be able to visit the kids?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
She never misses

Attachments

• Haha
You don't see them every day because you lost legal responsibility for neglecting them and choosing your precious weed CJ 👏

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
She's pretending she helped those 2 dogs get rehomed...haha we know the truth Trampy pants

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.