CJ #4 Now has a bed because she's a beg. Scammed the PDSA and her dentures continue to decay.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Try again when your dentures are as white as this 🦷 and your pupils are as big as this 👁
What account is the crank going Live on? I had to go back through the threads for them... for errrm research purposes 🤫😉

Reactions: 1
Erm no Angela we hadn’t noticed 🤡
She is so ugly, I feel awful saying that as I never usually comment on someone’s looks, just how they behave. But she is a dog. Don’t know how she keeps getting men tbh! They must be desperate

Reactions: 2
I'll comment on her appearance as she is dirty and there's no excuse for poor personal hygiene, she's literally rotten inside and out. The manky manleys are even cleaner then her 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I hope when she goes climbing mountains she does not leave the dogs with that sinister looking guy.

Reactions: 3
Try again when your dentures are as white as this 🦷 and your pupils are as big as this 👁
What account is the crank going Live on? I had to go back through the threads for them... for errrm research purposes 🤫😉
She has been on No1 smithy warrior because other account was banned till today

New thread name suggestions
Angela slater you big disgrace sat on live with your gurning face
2 dogs still suffering whilst Willig is dead you should be ashamed you dirty beg
This week sees 3 new lodgers to add to the list of council tax dodgers.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I think the others who are going on the climb should be made aware how EVil she is

New thread name suggestions
Angela slater you big disgrace sat on live with your gurning face
2 dogs still suffering whilst Willig is dead you should be ashamed you dirty beg
This week sees 3 new lodgers to add to the list of council tax dodgers.
All of them are great...here's her "friend" and new lodger, Dale the cop Dodger 🤣
And quite why the silly witch is telling her minions to shhhh is beyond me....I think she'd been on the wacky baccy!!

Attachments

I’m not sure how to do a new thread so if somebody knows feel free to start a new one.
The thread suggestion of CJ is a Cnut is probably my favourite and is definitely how I feel about her this week.
I do hope she’s been reported to every authority she possibly can be now, the more people that do it the more chance of her getting done.
She’s a drain on society and our benefit system,
To think I go to work and pay a stupid amount of tax towards her living expenses makes me feel sick to the stomach.

Reactions: 4
RSPCA need to be told about that
And DWP because if she can run a rescue from home she can go work at one

Reactions: 3

New thread guys

• Heart
Ok but in my opinion if no receipts we have no way of knowing if that’s true or not,
I wouldn’t take it as the truth unless I’d seen evidence.
I'm not bringing anyone else into it but it's from a member of her family who told her what had happened

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.