CJ #3 Scammer, Druggie, Abuser, Exposed on Tattle, now a Loser

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi Jesse - seeing as you are reading out comments, please tell your mum to give those dogs up. Keeping them in a crate all day is beyond cruel. Also might want to suggest she keeps her legs closed and stops pro creating.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
And I'm blocked

Just offered to have it out with her and gone quicker than she can open her legs πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ–•πŸ»πŸ–•πŸ»πŸ–•πŸ»πŸ–•πŸ»πŸ–•πŸ»πŸ–•πŸ»πŸ–•πŸ»πŸ–•πŸ»πŸ–•πŸ»πŸ–•πŸ»πŸ–•πŸ»

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I would be quite happy to say all this to her face but she blocks all negative comments

Reactions: 3
Right let me sort through the recordings I'll post them now truthslayer

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Wow total narcissist! Honesty, is she taking the piss? I'm off to bleach my eyes now :sick::sick::sick:

Literally sat here listening to two parents slagging their child off to 100 people
Dad on the phone saying he wants to beat the tit of him and his dirty tit bleep mother saying he's not a priority he's made his bed he can lie it all the while you've got the brainless sheep in the comments telling her she's the best.
someone stop the world I wanna get off
I had to come off it’s disgusting what she’s saying.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I love you being anonymous- keep them guessing! They just hate being called out on their scummy behaviour!
Because they don't know who it is they must be shitting themselves because they don't know what could be said next! πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 6
Why are people still offering to order her food. Absolute idiots.

Reactions: 4
So CJ is amazing person and Truth Slayer is Simon apparently
To be honest with you, Simon doesn’t have the time for her bullshit. He will keep a dignified silence and fight his battles legally. I on the other hand don’t have that grate character πŸ˜‚ I challenge her to accuse him of being The Truth Slayer and see how fast he gets his high price lawyers onto her. She tried it before and was shut down by the police and his lawyers

• Heart
Reactions: 8
To be honest with you, Simon doesn’t have the time for her bullshit. He will keep a dignified silence and fight his battles legally. I on the other hand don’t have that grate character πŸ˜‚ I challenge her to accuse him of being The Truth Slayer and see how fast he gets his high price lawyers onto her. She tried it before and was shut down by the police and his lawyers
Maybe Nick and Sare will go half's on a high priced lawyer for her? No? Thought they were there for her and well nick can afford it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Where please i need to see it
On absolutelybloodyscamming on TT

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.