CJ #3 Scammer, Druggie, Abuser, Exposed on Tattle, now a Loser

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Literally sat here listening to two parents slagging their child off to 100 people
Dad on the phone saying he wants to beat the tit of him and his dirty tit bleep mother saying he's not a priority he's made his bed he can lie it all the while you've got the brainless sheep in the comments telling her she's the best.
someone stop the world I wanna get off

• Wow
Reactions: 10
who's frank she's on the phone with?
Maybe? Lol

Literally sat here listening to two parents slagging their child off to 100 people
Dad on the phone saying he wants to beat the tit of him and his dirty tit bleep mother saying he's not a priority he's made his bed he can lie it all the while you've got the brainless sheep in the comments telling her she's the best.
someone stop the world I wanna get off
Screen recording?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Maybe? Lol

Scre

Screen recording?
Always babe!!! Haha 😆 you should know I always collect the reciepts 😂😂

Franks now calling her out for being stoned she said she ain't had nothing! Babes I've got the screen recording of your chuffing one whilst talking to him bleeping prick

Oh okay so the plot thickens she did antagonise Alex she launched his phone up the stairs

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
She wants to clean those scummy dentures she got free. Absolute oxygen thief she is! She is loving the attention :sick::sick::sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s on the phone to Alex’s dad. Poor Alex, those two should be begging Alex to have him in their lives after the way they have treated him. Some people really don’t deserve to have kids and should be sterilised !

And who’s this warrior princess up her arse?

Reactions: 5
Always babe!!! Haha 😆 you should know I always collect the reciepts 😂😂

Franks now calling her out for being stoned she said she ain't had nothing! Babes I've got the screen recording of your chuffing one whilst talking to him bleeping prick

Oh okay so the plot thickens she did antagonise Alex she launched his phone up the stairs
Post screen recording when you can, I think I know who this frank is. Comments coming if it is who i think it is

• Heart
She’s on the phone to Alex’s dad. Poor Alex, those two should be begging Alex to have him in their lives after the way they have treated him. Some people really don’t deserve to have kids and should be sterilised !

And who’s this warrior princess up her arse?
I wanna know what was so important hahaha

don't bite the hand that feeds you CJ why aren't you friends with Neil again?

Lets have see screen recording, i think I know who this frank is. Comments coming if it is who i think it is
Keep trying to upload its too big don't wanna put it up just yet whilst she's still live they'll have my profile banned he sounds like a wannabe road man

Reactions: 3
Long time lurker, and lurker on TikTok too.

how are people not seeing what is written in black and white in the court documents?! How has she managed to manipulate so many people into believing every word she says, I really don’t understand it!

I sussed her out a long time ago, what she did to Alex, and those poor dogs has made me feel physically sick. And the way she has fleeced people like Trudy is awful too, I saw Trudy on a live and she seems like a genuinely nice person, she didn’t deserve any of this!

prople still defending the fact she clearly spent the snowdonia go fund me money too, yet claims to be an advocate for Harrison’s army? Vile woman!

hi all by the way ☺

Reactions: 9
On the phone being extremely friendly with Frank? About ‘ film nights coming up babe’
Swear that’s one of her 10 million ex’s

Now saying ‘ Charllote please don’t order me any food, please I promise’
Your guilt tripping once again

Tempted to blow my cover - call her out and see how long till I get blocked

Post screen recording when you can, I think I know who this frank is. Comments coming if it is who i think it is
I can email it to you! It will go up soon as she's done I don't wanna get blocked just yet! She's just started indirectly begging

On the phone being extremely friendly with Frank? About ‘ film nights coming up babe’
Swear that’s one of her 10 million ex’s

Now saying ‘ Charllote please don’t order me any food, please I promise’
Your guilt tripping once again
Manipulation at its finest.

Reactions: 2
She's looking haggard well more so than usual. Woe is me and everyone is picking on me. Its not my fault, its my mother's. Absoloute tit!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.