CJ #3 Scammer, Druggie, Abuser, Exposed on Tattle, now a Loser

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If it's helping your dog that's all that matters and clearly you care and sought help for your dog, unlike this cretin.
I tried all sorts. Even ones that was £10+ for 2.5kg/3kg bags but none have suited her as much as Aldi which my bank balance is thankful for 😅

It must cost her a fortune buying that every day, Aldi dog and cat food has always had good reviews and like you say a reasonable price.
The small boxes or bakers are around £3 and wouldn’t be enough food for 1 meal each for all her dog.. she’s spending so much money and still staving them 😡😡

If she thinks she can show the rerun of her live to RSPCA to prove they are out of the crate she can think again, I’ve got more evidence than she will ever have. I just hope it’s scared her enough to start treating them properly. I have no desire to insist the dogs are taken off her I think deep down she does care about them I think she just needs educating on basic animal care. I hope you read this Angela and make the changes needed, you must know people in local rescues that would help with neutering vouchers there’s plenty of them, those dogs have been locked up for long enough time to be a decent dog owner and do what’s right for them.

I have once
Over the space of 20 years she couldn’t change and improve how she looked after her children to the point they was all took off her. If she can’t change in that time for her kids she’s not going to bother for those dogs unfortunately

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.