Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

The_Truth_Slayer

Big announcement at ‘6’ well here’s mine at 4. You won’t be getting those kids back in this life time. You can fool others but not the truth slayer. Here’s the reason why you won’t get them back, read and weep people but share as far and wide. Have your big reveal but I will expose you for the liar you are. So sayeth The_Truth_Slayer

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 14

My2pWorth

VIP Member
CJ #4 Now has a bed because she's a beg. Scammed the PDSA and her dentures continue to decay.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

Ginge89

Chatty Member
And I'm blocked

Just offered to have it out with her and gone quicker than she can open her legs 😂😂😂🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻

• Haha

NannyNelly

VIP Member
Soooooo......she got "paid" today.....can I just say no, you didn't get paid at all....you get PAID by an employer....your benefits arrived in your account.....£528. Since she mentioned that she's continued to say....she's getting her hair done today £80.....she's taking Arlo to the vets to get his claws trimmed (if you walked him they wouldn't need trimming!!!), his checkup and chipped so the RSPCA cant take him off her (he's already chipped, just change the chip details....oh I forgot, you cant do that without the registered keepers permission!!!) almost £200....she's ordering a new hoodie off Ben Rantz....she's paying for her Tokfest tickets.....and finally she's paying for a ticket to go to Bens party in August (on top of which she'll need travelling expenses and a hotel!!). These UC payments go a long way, nice to see my taxes are being used so responsibly.

Ginge89

Chatty Member
Is her address still on here? If not I’m sure I’ve got a screen recording.

Gonna report her to Dudley council for running an illegal unregistered business from within her home.
No Insurances.

Also running a business and not declaring an income to DWP ( she can say she doesn’t need to all she likes but she has money coming in. also the videos I have she’s saying she’s running it as a business,

Also local newspaper she’s running an illegal dog rescue and show them the videos of the dogs being maltreated. RSPCA won’t do nothing watch.

Her fanny is clattering over the welsh smithy warrior 🤣🤢 To be fair looking at his set up I think it's a match made in scummy heaven 🥰
I adore you lol

• Heart
Reactions: 12

The_Truth_Slayer

She is now saying she is painting the bedroom ready for the kids coming home 🙈
Would you give kids back after reading this. CJ must have mental issues as court papers say she will not have them back and is a danger to all her kids. Lets keep it real, she's trying to make out she is a good mother and person. Thankfully, we are not fooled. Share far and wide peeps

The_Truth_Slayer has spoken

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
One of her recent tiktoks ‘don’t kiss me if you’re afraid of thunder’ more like don’t kiss me if you’re afraid you’ll chunder 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Cj as you clearly read tattle here’s a suggestion, show proof of what the PayPal donations are spent on. As you rely on donations you will, I’m sure, keep accurate records so any benefactors can see how their donations have helped. Just provide receipts, simples.

The_Truth_Slayer

Hey Peeps, please share far and wide to show what a great mother she is. Cares for other peoples kids BUT NOT HER OWN. Lets see what her followers think of this.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11

Ems88ALFTYMAX

VIP Member
Another day in the same fucking PJ's 🤮 how is she not embarrassed... She looks like where's Wally ffs. I'm assuming she hasn't bathed either. Grown women can't look after herself. Can you imagine if she did have her children and those dogs she would never cope. Far too fucking selfish for starters! Sits on live with strangers thinking she is the wife of a mafia boss. Talking like dot cotton and sticking her manky tongue out.

GET OFF LIVE FOR 30MINS AND HAVE A WASH.... THEN GET OFF LIVE FOR AN HOUR AND WALK THOSE POOR FUCKING DOGS OF YOURS. RESCUE CHARITY AND DOG PSYCHOLOGIST MY ARSE... YOU CANT BE ARSED WITH THEM LETS BE HONEST YOU DON'T EVEN PROVIDE THEM WITH BASIC LOVE AND CARE!

sorry for the rant and the swearing guys she just really infuriates me! Have a good day all ☺

• Heart

littlemisslegend

New thread name suggestion ….
CJ #4 STILL BLEATING, BEGGING, SCAMMING & SCORNING. HUMAN OR DOG, STEAR CLEAR OF THIS TROG.

• Heart
  • Haha
I think she believes she is a “gangsta” hard one ,with all the gurning and winking ….I dare say she could knock you out with one blow of her stinky,vile breath and if that don’t work, she will blow hard enough that her false teeth come flying out her of her manky mouth and hit you in the head . You will then need a tetanus jab

• Haha

NannyNelly

VIP Member
Why hasn’t she been reported to the rspca for neglect of the dogs. How is she able to get away with all this begging etc and still not look after the dogs properly 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
She has been reported, apparently the day the "police" allegedly came, the RSPCA came too....told her if she didn't take Arlo to the vets for treatment for his ear infection that she's been treating with "Stinky Stuff" (yes, that's what it's called, buy off Amazon) they would take him away. She was on live this morning bleating about vet bills....she was taking him to the PDSA in Oldbury, needed a taxi, would leave her short of money, the bill would be £200 blah blah....the usual begging....no one offered....then she said her PayPal was in her bio for the dogs, she doesn't scrounge for herself....Poppy is covered by the PDSA, the PDSA wont transfer cover to Arlo....how does that work...the PDSA will cover ONE dog, so she expects them to swap and change cover between them....errrrrrm nope....because that means TWO dogs are covered!!! She said she's worried where he would end up if they took him.....I'll tell you where he'll end up....somewhere fucking better than where he is now!!

• Wow

carrot top

VIP Member
Oh Jesse so you want entertaining, please don’t underestimate that we don’t know where you work, it was easy to find out in fact took all of 7 minutes. Silly boy!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

Ems88ALFTYMAX

VIP Member
These people that give strangers their money baffle me tbh there is fuck all wrong with her legs she can walk to the shop just fine. When she got paid she should of bought a big sack of dog food. Feeding my kids and my pets is always priority oh and my bills of course. She is like a 16 year old who doesn't know how to budget. Saying that I moved out at 15 and I have never been as irresponsible as her!

She is literally live all fucking day I never see her getting many gifts. So alot must be sent through PayPal or straight into her bank. She could of gone to Aldi ( like someone has said already) and done a big shop to last a month instead of a fucking haircut. She is a waster and the people giving her money are enabling this behaviour how can nobody see what she is doing ( except us tattlers) they have seen the court papers and seen how those dogs are treated. Sorry for the rant but I'm fucking sick of her and all the beggy bastard's on tik tok

Reactions: 10