CJ #3 Scammer, Druggie, Abuser, Exposed on Tattle, now a Loser

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So many user names, which change all the times
Freebird1955 was absolutleybloodylovely
whtintheuniversalcrdtisthis was no1smithywarrior
Arleybarley
YESTHEN was bthebestfucktherest
cjsawarenessarmy
arleybarley2021
and probably a few more accounts
she has tons of FB accounts too

What everyone wants to see care of Truth Slayer

old thread

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Oh Mumz you do look after us all 🥰

Doesn't surprise me Sare is up her arse, scum attracts scum 😆
So what will her excuse be in a years time when she still doesn't have her kids will reality sink in by then.
Imagine being proud of strangers buying you a kettle because you spend your state benefits on weed 🤡

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She is so deluded still going on about the kids coming home and if the little girls dad comes round when she comes home she will be telling him where to go lol 😂 has she not listened to the judge or read the papers herself??

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s growling away on live trying to figure out who exposed the court papers, reckons the judge will drag everyone back into court to find out who did.
Pretty sure that’s not what will happen, is releasing the papers even illegal? All of the names were redacted anyway?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She can't even look after herself or be decent to her older children. She really is full of tit. Get on that psych ward you need help 🤯

Reactions: 5
Right I would speak up in the live Jessie but it's an instant block I'd love to get in the box with ya tit bleep mum and pull her on all her bullshit but again she won't let me and won't address it!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Oh Mumz you do look after us all 🥰

Doesn't surprise me Sare is up her arse, scum attracts scum 😆
So what will her excuse be in a years time when she still doesn't have her kids will reality sink in by then.
Imagine being proud of strangers buying you a kettle because you spend your state benefits on weed 🤡
Sare got sent a printed out copy of the papers to her shop Smithy got sent a copy to his mums address

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Sare got sent a printed out copy if the papers to her shop Smithy got sent a copy to his mums address
And still not worried people know his address? I mean someone tried to kill him and family few months back 🤔🤔

Reactions: 4
Jesse saying we are all mouth in here but won’t say it in her live lol still going on about getting the little girl back and her ex Brian??? Said she has a good chance of getting her back? Did I read the judges ruling wrong as I’m sure he said Angela is not an option as the main carer for her kids?? Jesse you need to tell your mum to stop being deluded she ain’t getting them kids bac? Before them 2, the other 4 had been taken, she’s a major risk to their emotional and physical needs as she puts her own needs before her kids!!!

Reactions: 5
Hey Peeps, sorry for going dark, just catching up with the old thread and new. Will speak the truth once I've caught up

• Heart
Right I would speak up in the live Jessie but it's an instant block I'd love to get in the box with ya tit bleep mum and pull her on all her bullshit but again she won't let me and won't address it!
She blocks anyone who confronts her, no way would she have an adult conversation about these issues. It’s never her fault. It’s always someone else’s.

Reactions: 3
She is so deluded still going on about the kids coming home and if the little girls dad comes round when she comes home she will be telling him where to go lol 😂 has she not listened to the judge or read the papers herself??
She will never get the lil girl back. Fact, social services would rather dad take the child than her. Will post proof of this soon

• Heart
She will never get the lil girl back. Fact, social services would rather dad take the child than her. Will post proof of this soon
The best things for those two younger kids is for them to be adopted into a nice family, with no contact with her at all. The 13 year old seems far happier away from all her drama.

She’s growling away on live trying to figure out who exposed the court papers, reckons the judge will drag everyone back into court to find out who did.
Pretty sure that’s not what will happen, is releasing the papers even illegal? All of the names were redacted anyway?
Yet she was happy to make vile videos about her baby father and tag all the celebrities he works with but you can't take court papers being shared.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.