CJ #10 had a fella but he dumped her for some Stella. Now she's gonna cry cos her fanny is still dry

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly, how she ripped off Fran could of easily caused her to end her life, but Angela doesn't think of this. Fran is 1000 times a nicer and better person than scammy Angela!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Yep! And I’ve said it so many times, the reason she doesn’t battle for r ask for gifts is because she would be looked into, she keeps her head down so no one sees what a vile bleep she is, all this ‘positivity only’ is just her way of stopping anyone outing her!

Aaaaaaaand......the big Christmas beg has commenced.....gas and electric will run out tomorrow.....tried to get a food voucher for the food bank but there's none left......not mentioned contact yet, or presents for the kids she rarely sees....all this while her duck buddy sits playing computer games in her house, using her electric and her internet....how about he pays your bills given he lives in your house?

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I saw this and she has so many holes in her lies.
She might not have any phone credit tomorrow to ring energy company...why not check your balance now? And top ups come with unlimited minutes.
Her electric might only last until 11pm tonight...check your meter to see how much is left.
She will have to walk to the shop tomorrow to send an email to energy company, then come home and wait for them to ring her....why not send them an email now whilst you have WiFi and await their call tomorrow?

All whilst smoking a spliff and mentioning how the squatter of a boyfriend works the doors 🥴

Dirty scamming cow go get a job!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Aaaaaaaand......the big Christmas beg has commenced.....gas and electric will run out tomorrow.....tried to get a food voucher for the food bank but there's none left......not mentioned contact yet, or presents for the kids she rarely sees....all this while her duck buddy sits playing computer games in her house, using her electric and her internet....how about he pays your bills given he lives in your house?
Do the DWP and council know that he's living there?

Reactions: 5
She's a joke saying she needs to find 50 each for Xmas presents well we all spend more than that it's once a year and you can't manage it. Said she sorted 2 of the 6 out then said we'll 1 coz the other one don't count. Like Alex wants duck all from you anyway. I got no Xmas tree blah blah all while rolling a spliff. How is this a grown ass women and mother fgs imagine this being your mum poor bleeping kids she's a bleep

• Angry
I saw this and she has so many holes in her lies.
She might not have any phone credit tomorrow to ring energy company...why not check your balance now? And top ups come with unlimited minutes.
Her electric might only last until 11pm tonight...check your meter to see how much is left.
She will have to walk to the shop tomorrow to send an email to energy company, then come home and wait for them to ring her....why not send them an email now whilst you have WiFi and await their call tomorrow?

All whilst smoking a spliff and mentioning how the squatter of a boyfriend works the doors 🥴

Dirty scamming cow go get a job!
If you are on pre payment meters electric does not get cut off after 6pm or on a Sunday so that was bollocks ! You can also ask for emergency credit to be added if you cannot top up, although this can only be done 3 times a year so she’s probably already milked that ! When were the COL payments made ? Wtf didn’t she use that money to sort out presents ??? Oh sorry I forgot weed and hoodies are a priority 🤦🏼‍♀️. The audacity to sit moaning about being skint whilst smoking a joint and having someone else living there ! Why can’t he contribute 🤔. I just don’t understand how she gets away with being on uc yet never attends appointments and is quite clearly able to work, I mean surely the job centre don’t accept ‘can’t work as have dogs that cannot be left’ as a reason why you’re unfit to work.
Has she mentioned her fake dog rescue lately ? I’m surprised she’s not taken in an XL bully to tug on the heartstrings as I’ve seen so many posts across the country of people trying to rehome them ! This selfish bleep would hands down get them put down for £200 ! 😡

Don't go giving her ideas 😬 Unless the council have finally told her she can't run a dog rehoming scam from her residential property 🤔

She's slagging off her neighbours, doesn't she think she's billy big bollocks. Yet she looks like she's got months to live 💀

• Haha
She's slagging off her neighbours, doesn't she think she's billy big bollocks. Yet she looks like she's got months to live 💀
is her fella there? she got lippy when Karl was there too, she's that tough she hides in her house the divvy

Reactions: 6
Yes desperado is always there. The neighbours weren't even out but she has to act all hard 😆

I caught a video today about how she was going out to aldi to buy ingredients to make her man a hot meal as he had been working all day

• Haha
Do we think she ever takes those teeth out? Can you imagine what they are like under the denture 🤢
---
How can any man find it attractive, the hat, the hair, the dirty dentures, the voice, the dirty clothes, the filthy house what a catch 😳 the pathetic mothering, the animal abuse. Would love to know a bit more about him

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Its the way she tagged tilly Ramsay too and liked her own comment 🤣 never gonna notice you Angela

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Pahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha! ermmm no ta

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
The whole over exaggerating gestures and facial expressions drive me insane! She is so cringey, and how has that top not disintegrated yet?!?!

• Haha
She's got 2 days to sort travel and Xmas presents but she don't thinks it's going to happen 🙄
---
She's loving all the positive comments isn't she saying what a kind, loyal person she is. I wish the new people would come and read the thread