Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

The_Truth_Slayer

So after 7 years of doing nothing you take your daughter to buy cheap primark shit and we are supposed to believe you are mother of the year. I think not. 🤔

• Angry
Reactions: 8

My2pWorth

VIP Member
Wow no loving mother has to set an alarm to remind them of their child's Birthday. Thankfully his foster mother wouldn't of needed to of done that. I hope he has another amazing Birthday surrounded by people who love him and make him happy 🥳

MissSaffy

VIP Member
If she’s in social housing she’s talking shite about having to do it up to get moved. In the past year I’ve known two people who have moved into social housing locally simply because of difficulties getting a mortgage in today’s financial climate. Both people/families work. The houses they bidded for and accepted because they were in good areas were actually inhabitable in the state they were in when they got the keys and they’ve had to do a lot of work and spend a lot of their own money to get them to a decent standard. I’ve also seen TikToks where this is the case. So it’s just another excuse to beg. Fucking lying scruff!

Utterbollocks

The video says ' she is bad as fuck ' your not bad Angela you won't even leave your house to walk your dogs, your scared of the neighbour unless you have a man with ya, you don't even fight for your kids... bad my arse 😅
Bad mother ✅
Bad personality ✅
Bad breath ✅
Bad hygiene ✅
Bad credit ✅

• Haha

My2pWorth

VIP Member
Oooh I do laugh like fuck when she does her thirst traps 💀🤣🤣🤣
How can she not see how rotten she is 🤮
Meanwhile loving foster parents are buying and wrapping presents for her kids to give them the Christmas she can't 😏

Ems88ALFTYMAX

VIP Member
There's proof on her fb that she's done a parenting course 3 years ago. But there's no course to stop evil so that's why she's never getting the kids back.
She does nothing to prove she could have them back. She barely makes it to contact once a month. She still sits in her shit hole smoking weed with another new man. She canr give them a loving, warm, safe supportive home. She has done nothing since they have been gone She doesn't deserve them and I'm glad they were taking out of that situation because sadly many kids don't get to and live that life every day 💔

grove girl

Does she not do these videos and think no I won't post that because I will make myself look a fool! It takes a real women to be a mother Angela! Always dueting kids videos that have struggles too like a hero when she lost 6 of her own and even now makes no effort with them when she's allowed to see them doesn't appreciate having healthy children of her own ffs
Absolutely - who is she trying to fool! Giving out heart signs, like she cares. My heart is breaking for them dogs. Btw did she go and see her kids last week does anyone know?

mumz

VIP Member
And the items for sale keep coming, can anyone remember who bought her the postbox? Was it Trudy?
Angela just a little helpful tip, when you put up items for sale at least get the description right, the Joker chess piece is actually Penguin 🤦‍♀️
thick as 🐷💩
State of the iron

• Haha
Reactions: 7

NannyNelly

VIP Member
Strap in she’s getting a bulldog through small paws
Begging will commence shortly
She’s pestering the account with pablo the dog got help . Why she thinks actual creators are going to engage with her.
Very suss story surrounding the dog....the owners left it for a few days with some elderly man, the owners haven't been back for her and can't be contacted.....the man's daughter can't look after it because she has dogs that don't get on with the bulldog. Has anyone thought that something could have happened to prevent the owners collecting her? Or maybe shes been stolen? Has she been chip checked?
How the fuck does Angela know she's good with kids? Once again another disgusting act of cruelty from an uneducated, money grabbing piece of shit. One day Angela your unethical manner of passing unchecked, un neutered animals on to people you have never met or vetted will bite you on the arse....I can't wait for that day.

carrot top

VIP Member
And the items for sale keep coming, can anyone remember who bought her the postbox? Was it Trudy?
Angela just a little helpful tip, when you put up items for sale at least get the description right, the Joker chess piece is actually Penguin 🤦‍♀️
thick as 🐷💩

Attachments

• Haha

Ems88ALFTYMAX

VIP Member
Oh I wish there was a screen recording of the fire brigade turning up. Arlo isn't healthy at all in the video she done a few weeks back showing what a good owner she Is (only posted a couple of pics of arlon and poppy) it was mainly video of the 2 favs but he looked so so sad. My friend has the same breed and he is walked for 3 hours a day. Just a ahit life for them all but poppy and arlo suffer so much it makes me angry

• Angry
  • Sad

NannyNelly

VIP Member
She's tired cos she was "travelling all day". She's at the home of the person Maddy is now living with....Angela said her sister....Shazza? If that's the case then she's in London/Essex. Has she taken Gordy with her? Or has she left her atopic dog with the "live in"? Who is looking after Arlo and Poppy? So she can't work because of the dogs, can't get to the Job Centre on public transport and never leaves the house because of anxiety but can travel to the other end of the country when it suits her!!