Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
❗TW pics of wound ❗

She only noticed it when she took his jumper off, wtf has he constantly got a wooly jumper on if his skin is bad 😡 and look how long his nails are 😔 that poor dog. Report definitely going in today

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 9

NannyNelly

VIP Member
Who's luke?
Luke (@lopwert) is a verified creator with 1.1 million followers. Once again Angela jumping on a story and getting it totally wrong!! Luke (and other big creators) were gifted mystery boxes from a company called the Stockport Pallet Company. A mystery box that costs £85 plus P&P normally. This company claim to be sending undelivered parcels, or returned orders. Anyway, he had a Nintendo Switch in his "mystery" box, other creators had Apple watches....then the truth emerged when other people bought the boxes that they were in fact full of tat....liquidated stock and a million pairs of cheap sliders!! The reason Luke is upset is the fact he's good creator and feels he has been duped into getting people to spend their money on what is basically a scam.
I hardly think he needs a mystery box of tat off Smithy Warrior No 1 pmsl.

• Haha

Winzmum.

Chatty Member
£60 for that 😳 she was saying the other night she was in pain and wouldn't sleep because she has no medication... what she meant by medication is weed. She was wanted £40! I was a smoker many moons ago and she could of got a £10 bit why £40 and maybe give it up if your that short for money your selling your bed wtf
I asked her why 40 and she said she owed him a tenner and he only does 3.5s. .......aka bollocks

• Haha

The_Truth_Slayer

Has anyone seen the picture of Alex and his girlfriend with his grandmother (CJ mum) and her extended family on his facebook page at Christmas. Shame CJ wasn’t invited 😂

• Heart
  • Haha

carrot top

VIP Member
So the dogs had that tiny bit of patio, she would of let them out to do their business snd then straight back in to their crates, except gordy he would of been able to poodle about. Poor arlo and poppy are big dogs and need the walks. When she kept luna she did one video about her exercise routine we know for a fact that was a one off. I don't understand a dog lover as she claims took another another dog with health problems knowing only one dog can be under the pdsa at a time which is goody so the others are fucked if anything goes wrong because she don't have a pot to piss in. Fucking cruel
She was on live in her kitchen the other day and she looked round at Arlo he didn’t move in that cage and she quickly moved the camera so he couldn’t be seen, her face changed, I’m convinced he isn’t well.
Will probably just be left to die like the greyhound did alone and unloved.

• Angry
  • Sad

My2pWorth

VIP Member
She's the one that needs to see a vet. Fucking state of her, she looks like she's been decomposing for the past 12 months 🤮

• Haha
Slightly edited new thread title goes to @My2pWorth 😂😂 I think a special mention needs to go to @mad05 who had the top comment on the previous thread with this belter 😂😂😂

It genuinely looks like an old bloke in the shower.

I scrolled into her live last night and she was sat in the dark but I just can’t listen to her death rattle so left straight away 😂

Beggy scruff!

• Heart
  • Haha

Gingerprincess

Chatty Member
The faces 😂 all her “content” is her lip syncing and gurning to the camera, no skill, intelligence, creativity yet the morons lap it up
Brain dead. Her audience is why the British public shouldn’t be aloud to vote; brexit, boaty mcboatface etc

• Haha
  • Heart

Gingerprincess

Chatty Member
Someone told her she had a seed in her teeth last night, was that one of you?!
She says no cos I’ve not had a burger it’s plaque. Then started rubbing her teeth

• Sick
  • Haha

My2pWorth

VIP Member
Seeing how she tortures and neglects the dogs is proof enough she's incapable of love.
How come the third wheel hasn't been staying over with the new shag mcnasty, or have they fell out again 🤔

My2pWorth

VIP Member
I saw this and she has so many holes in her lies.
She might not have any phone credit tomorrow to ring energy company...why not check your balance now? And top ups come with unlimited minutes.
Her electric might only last until 11pm tonight...check your meter to see how much is left.
She will have to walk to the shop tomorrow to send an email to energy company, then come home and wait for them to ring her....why not send them an email now whilst you have WiFi and await their call tomorrow?

All whilst smoking a spliff and mentioning how the squatter of a boyfriend works the doors 🥴

Dirty scamming cow go get a job!

• Heart