Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
She sold a keyboard for £4 I’m sure I herd correctly the people are on route and she can’t find it 🤣😂
---
She’s talking how they shagged all night 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

NannyNelly

VIP Member
Arlo is on her latest video, he has a coat on but still looks incredibly thin, Gordy is wasting away on a daily you can see every rib.
no sight of Luna though, I’m hoping she’s rehomed her and finally made a sensible decision.
#dogabuser
Every live I've seen Luna has been in her cage, oh sorry crate!! She kept standing up and doing a little "dance" but got told to lie down......here we are witnessing the mental destruction of yet another poor dog at the hands of this cruel, vile woman....its Willig all over again. The biatch said she had come from a bad situation, used as a breeding machine...tbh her life is probably even worse now 😡😡

• Angry
  • Sad

mad05

When I caught her she was eating a pizza and moaning that the dogs were watching her🙄like you said, she could get a few bits for a couple of days with a tenner.
Noticed she has put her bed for sale🤢

• Sick

NannyNelly

VIP Member
I caught a bit of her live the other day, and she was in the phone to the council, she said something along the lines of, ‘I’m sleeping on a sofa bed in the front room’ and ‘I need the two rooms for the kids???
Yes I heard that, plus she was telling the woman from the council she wanted a fence putting up at the front for privacy. She wants to move to Lower Gornal because it's "near the kids school" and she'll need at least a 2 bed. The council woman said she'd visit....and she turned up the following day whilst the new shag nasty was there!! So at least the council have seen the absolute shit hole she's turned a decent property into.....I hope she saw the minging back garden, the piss stained floorboards, the poor dogs locked in crates and the lack of any provision for "when the kids come home".

• Haha

carrot top

VIP Member
Dear lord what a sight, begging on live for £2.05 to pay the delivery charge for her takeaway.
How did she get the £10 for the takeaway I hear you ask, she sold a small paws donation for £10 so decided to have a takeaway with it.
I’m sure the person who donated the item will be really pleased her donation didn’t help any animals.
#dogabuser
#dogkiller
#scammer

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Sick

mad05

So she was on earlier and asked what day it was because an alarm on her phone had gone off I think? She said, I know the date, I’m asking you lot, it’s the 7th isn’t it, I was watching from the outside so couldn’t see the comments, someone must have corrected her and she said yeah I know, it’s Sydney’s birthday tomorrow, I set the alarm for the day before🙄.
so she went to contact last week l, but didn’t get her child anything for his birthday?! Sat there with smoke and drinks though 😡😡😡😡

• Angry

My2pWorth

VIP Member
How are fools still gifting this waste of oxygen. Is the fella really gone or is she just saying that because she got reported he was living there 😉

Reactions: 8

Ems88ALFTYMAX

VIP Member
So she said she needs to sort 2 Xmas presents.. fucking 2! So 1 per child. Thats disgusting. Going on about how much she gets per month. You get 12 months to prepare. I know a lot of us struggle this time of year but we pay for our children's, food, clothes, shoes, birthdays/parties, uniform and trips, days out, the list goes on she literally does the bare fucking minimum for them two. She don't even know now if it's this week or next now after someone pointed it out. How do you not even know the date your seeing them! It infuriates me

mad05

I caught a bit of her live the other day, and she was in the phone to the council, she said something along the lines of, ‘I’m sleeping on a sofa bed in the front room’ and ‘I need the two rooms for the kids???

• Angry
  • Haha

mad05

The whole over exaggerating gestures and facial expressions drive me insane! She is so cringey, and how has that top not disintegrated yet?!?!

• Haha

My2pWorth

VIP Member
Exactly, how she ripped off Fran could of easily caused her to end her life, but Angela doesn't think of this. Fran is 1000 times a nicer and better person than scammy Angela!

• Heart
Hi all, I’ve not been on this thread in a while as I’m blocked😜but I saw her name pop up and thought I’d catch up…I see nothing has changed, including her grotty clothes 🤢. Has she got a new man on the go then ?
I can’t bear the pity posts, she could’ve had a family Christmas but couldn’t be bothered to fight for her kids !
I was wondering why she keeps up this bullshit about her kids coming back as surely her followers must question it but then I remembered that she falls out with people and gains new ‘circles of friends’ weekly so they don’t know the real Angela ! Also, and I’m not being judgmental just observational, a lot of her followers do seem to have additional needs, she purposely targets the vulnerable as they are easier to manipulate 😞

Gingerprincess

Chatty Member
She’s made a sad video about being kicked out if Facebook as if it’s a conspiracy and needs to create a new one

No Facebook is down you clown, stop living on social media

• Haha

My2pWorth

VIP Member
It's very odd she's suddenly moved back downstairs and is trying to sell her tat including bed frame. She is either facing eviction or owes money. She should have her Col payment now as well.

BaxterBillions

VIP Member
Don't need no blood tests, just go round her house and see the conditions. I'd like to lock her in a crate with a bowl of water and a pack of digestives and see how she'd like it.