Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

carrot top

VIP Member
Video gone up of Gordy with open sores begging for people to help her, it makes me sick to my stomach that she is letting another dog suffer, at this rate Gordy will be going the same way Willig did.
If you do nothing else today please report this to the RSPCA if they get so many complaints they have to act. All info needed is on here.
Vile piece of shit

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

My2pWorth

VIP Member
Alex I wish you a very Happy Christmas and a wonderful New Year. I may be a stranger but I'm proud of you lad, keep smashing life 😎
I hope all the other neglected kiddies and everyone who has been robbed/scammed by Angela Slater such as Fran etc (too many to name) also have a fabulous Christmas with their family and friends 🤩 except for the shit head unmentionable one and his whore of a mother 😏
And to all you amazing Tattlers Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Ems88ALFTYMAX

VIP Member
The mask hides her ugly haggered face. The novelty will wear off towards her daughter and then she will realise what a scummy non existent mother she's always had.
Quite sad really, any child growing up questioning their mothers love is heartbreaking sadly I know how it feels and my mum was still part of my life she just wasn't very nice to me at all and I've grown up feeling like I'm never enough and still question my worth every single day . She has done this to 6 children I just hope they heal and find peace

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Oh I fucking loathe her 😫 she’s the absolute dreg of society. She needs to stop pedalling the excuse that she’s got a job with her non profit bollocks and actually work a real job. Normally I’m not one to discuss others mh as everyone suffers differently but in her case I don’t care as she’s such a liar. I have generalised anxiety disorder diagnosed and treated, I also have previous addictions that I’m in full recovery of and have been in some low places yet I go out to work and always have, my partner has cptsd (traumatic childhood, alcoholic parents, lack of stability etc) and arthritis and he goes out to work every single day (I know that’s not the case for everyone and some people can’t physically work due to these conditions so please don’t think I’m judging anyone that genuinely can’t work) my daughter also has a disability, receives pip and guess what she goes out to work every day too because like us she has morals and knows that if you want luxuries in life you have to pay for them. Sorry I don’t mean to go on I’m just trying to point out that many many people have trauma, mh issues a past etc but that doesn’t mean society owes you a favour. She was going to work as a cctv operative so what was gonna happen to her non profit organisation then ??? I mean even if she did run that legitimately it’s hardly booming and she could easily work around it. Let’s not forget also that she’s doing all this moaning from her 3 bed council house, a house that she’s allowing to deteriorate through neglect to the point she’s holed up in one room, let’s face it she probably moved from the bedroom because the floorboards were rotting due to the dogs weeing everywhere (despite only having a limited amount of water to drink 😞). There’s a family somewhere crammed in a flat that could benefit from that house and big garden ! It makes me so fucking mad. Anyway rant over happy Sunday everyone 😂

• Heart
I missed the live did anyone watch it?
---
Ah mum of the year 🙄, why has the daughter gone to live with her sister and not her Mum 🤔. She’s ok giving it the big one on TikTok but she seems to have forgotten that she’s the reason her daughter had to live with family members (I’m assuming it’s family is that right @The_Truth_Slayer ?). If, as it says in the screenshot, she’s been abused all these years why did Angela not raise concerns or fight for her ? This is content for her and an opportunity to look like a caring mother 😡

• Angry

The_Truth_Slayer

And her UC on 10th November! She really is a piece of shit, those kids deserve so much better, it’s so cruel making them see her once a month, she can’t even put a bit of money by for them!!
And she makes out the baby father is useless when he make the 5 hr round trip to see her and never misses contact and he makes her day special with useful gifts and clothes. Shame on you Angela for not putting your children first.

peachie2020

From what I see on her live tonight he drinks and lives in a hostel
---
He had a seizure on her live and she got banned for sexual activity. She was top of him restraining him apparently

• Wow
Caught her live last night slagging off Dave Doran’s and Tony, she was saying it’s not in sobriety jacks nature to do anything untoward and he’s just a drunk who does silly things😳. The best part was when she said Tony should be at home looking after his own kids and “leave us to look after ours” 😂 fucking dick must’ve forgot she lost all 6 of her OWN kids . She was only spouting off cos it was 4am and she prob had 3 viewers !

• Haha

Ems88ALFTYMAX

VIP Member
So she goes on about gifting on tik tok after that lady sadly took her life right before Xmas because she was in debt giving it the high and mighty because she doesn't ask for gifts or to battles. No Angela your more sneaky than that aren't you. You prefer to privately message vulnerable people for money and don't pay it back, manipulate them so they feel sorry for you. Money gets put straight into your bank account instead doesn't it

NannyNelly

VIP Member
OMFG, that open wound didn't happen over night....that poor little dog suffering yet again at the hands of this piece of shit. Well, we all knew the "I'm leaving Tiktok" wouldn't last long and she'd be back begging, especially since Dave saw the light and packed up and shipped out. Funny how she knew Gordy had been having an allergic reaction for 2 months but still scrounged money to go to Tokfest instead of attempting to sort him out. She's virtually ignored all her minions for months, but comes back expecting them to bail her out yet again!! How long has that jumper been on him for her to only just notice that? I don't believe any vet would refuse to treat him, money or not, with that shocking example of neglect.....she needs to do what's right and sign him over to the Dogs Trust so he can be treated and then rehomed to someone with the intelligence and money to give him the life all dogs deserve. She's a massive cnut!!
---
Gordy will be going the same way Willig did.
If you do nothing else today please report this to the RSPCA if they get so many complaints they have to act. All info needed is on here.
As a little pointer, Thread 1, page 18, post 360 😉

Last edited:
  • Sad

My2pWorth

VIP Member
It's like watching a completely different person to the state she has become now. You should be embarrassed and disgusted with yourself Angie!

Reactions: 9