Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ginge89

Chatty Member
What in the actual fuck is happening
---
Bet you she starts indirectly begging so she can treat her daughter after having to rescue her. It’s bit fair if only she had the money blah blah

Reactions: 7

My2pWorth

VIP Member
Is she buying the rest of the dye with next months UC 🤣
Oii Ange, Rishi is coming for you, get back to work you scrounger 😁

• Haha

Ems88ALFTYMAX

VIP Member
So she is having to sell the laptop to get money to see the kids. The money for the Internet got taken out, well she should know when the money comes out for the Internet and if she always paid it on time she could of phoned them and asked for them to take it at a later date. Yet again rushing last minute to be able to buy her kids some cheap shit from poundland. If she was any kind of mother she would get them some nice bits throughout the month to take. I can't imagine not having my kids let alone turning up with barely anything for them! Surely you would want to spoil them rotten to try make up the guilt you feel for losing them in the first place. Yet has weed to smoke all day every day. Pure selfishness

mad05

Apparently she’s raised £80 so far from people for the vet bill, but £40 needs to go on taxis 🙄 firstly I guarantee she has made more than £80 and secondly, I would put my whole months wage on the fact that Gordy is already the main dog on her PDSA account and she is a lying prick

My2pWorth

VIP Member
There's proof on her fb that she's done a parenting course 3 years ago. But there's no course to stop evil so that's why she's never getting the kids back.

carrot top

VIP Member
What on earth has happened to Gordy? You can see every rib and hip bone, there’s defo something wrong with him for sure, will she take him to be checked out? I very much doubt it.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry

My2pWorth

VIP Member
I don't get why she's relegated herself back downstairs. Have the neighbours complained about the noise? Or is the bedroom of gloom not accessible for disabled punters? 🤔😆

• Haha

NannyNelly

VIP Member
Scruffy tramp was live last night and refusing to show Daves face....but made sure she kissed him after slagging off Karl for being with that woman he duetted on her birthday....and all because she's obviously seen his new vid.....set of dirty bed hoppers the lot of em....bleugh.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha

Gingerprincess

Chatty Member
Like new 😂😂😂😂
I mean “selling cos I now have a sofa bed”
Who would choose a sofa bed over a real bed?
Why is she suddenly sitting downstairs? I assumed there was zero furniture there

Is the burnt wooden table for sale?

• Haha

BaxterBillions

VIP Member
Lower Gornal? B-b-b-b-but i thought she was moving to St Helens? 😂

The woman's absolutely deluded. Someone needs to grab her and give a her a good shake and tell her "YOU ARE NOT GETTING ANY CHILDREN BACK EVER - GET IT!"

My2pWorth

VIP Member
Oh I never knew that about Poppy. Wow that's even worse someone could be missing her and she's getting treated like a convict in terrible conditions by that scum bag. Maybe a post on the local fb pet group would find her true owner 🤔

• Sad

Ginge89

Chatty Member
IMG_4549.jpeg

---
which one of you are on a wind up she’s doing her bollocks over this fake account jahahah

• Haha

NannyNelly

VIP Member
Here we go, on live and as per usual she has to "magic money out of her arse" for the scheduled contact with the kids.....contact she's known about since the 30th September....and since the 30th September she's had her UC payment on the 10th October AND £300 as her COL payment....that's nearly £600!! Where has that gone Angela? Oh yes, a new rug, a new sweat shirt and no doubt plenty of green!! Maybe charge "Dave" for his board? Wonder if the council know she's moved yet another scrote in with her? And DWP? And SS?

• Wow