Christmas! What I’m doing, eating, opening, giving right now!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
best believe I swam, to the bleeping car through a garden, it was awful! Even the dog said “duck that, walk yourself Hun”
🙄 I have pigs in blankets to eye up and new legs to hump I’m going nowhere.
There was a bit of sleet too, I had a smoke out the back and came back in like a harassed rat

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I love ryan's daughter it's one of the few films I'd give an extra watch never watched peak practice tbh.
I watched The mother ( on iplayer) now I'll never unsee the actress Anne Reid (dinner ladies, last tango in Halifax) shagging a very young Daniel Craig!

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Screenshot_20211226-003531_WhatsApp.jpg

Watching the sword in the stone on my laptop then gaming ! Stephens day tomorrow and my fella and my sisters fella are coming over. Going to the beach then to get a big brownie for after dinner 😍😍

• Heart
Reactions: 3
what's everyone's plans for today?

think i'm gonna eat everything that's left😅

going to a small mulled wine garden party later in the evening and that's about it!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Exhausted today! Spent all day yesterday cooking/tidying/washing dishes/looking after babies, and then up at 3am this morning with the little one.

I love Christmas Day, but does anyone else feel like they’ve turned into Cinderella for the day? Like it’s ok for you to run yourself ragged like a slave for the day while everyone else has a lovely time. 😩

• Sad
Reactions: 11
One thing I don’t understand in the UK is people considering Christmas over on Boxing Day? I have seen my friend in fb already taking down their tree this morning. What the heck?! I’m my country/background, we celebrate right up to 12th night. When is Christmas “over” for you?

Well it's no longer Xmas. Another year, another massive hooha and stress only for it to be over in a flash. 🤷🏻‍♂️
Do you consider Christmas “over” now??

Reactions: 6
I’m hungover, absolutely no plans today other than eat absolutely everything in sight. And maybe another drink later on 😂 🥂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
One thing I don’t understand in the UK is people considering Christmas over on Boxing Day? I have seen my friend in fb already taking down their tree this morning. What the heck?! I’m my country/background, we celebrate right up to 12th night. When is Christmas “over” for you?

Not at all! I feel Christmassy until around the 29th (then I feel New-Yearsy) and the tree stays up until the middle of January. I feel like Christmas is a lot of lead-in time that culminates in only a day or two of actual celebrations so I like to extend it if I can.

I know someone who puts their tree up before Halloween and not a square inch is left without some sort of decoration plonked on it. They take everything down today, I never could understand it.
Todays the best day of Christmas imo, the chaos is over and you can just pig out and relax. Leftover turkey is better too.

• Wow

going to a small mulled wine garden party later in the evening and that's about it!
No specific plans for today. Yesterday, I ate leftovers, played a game on my laptop, watched a documentary and chatted for nearly 3 hours with a friend. Quite a good day, to be honest.

Watch football and eat lots of food
I had Boursin on crackers and 4 forrero rocher for breakfast. I love Boxing Day

Reactions: 4
So far today I’ve done housework, put alway decorations except the tree and outside lights (yes, I am one of those people, its all about the lead up to the big day for us) Already feel a million times better now there’s less clutter around the house. Waiting for the rain to stop then off out to grab some fresh air. Then it’s all about leftovers, cheese and red wine 🍷

Reactions: 5
Happy St Stephen's day 🎄 Waiting on fella to come over, then beach, hot chocolate, dinner, drinks & games 🥂