Christmas! What I’m doing, eating, opening, giving right now!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I want all the details! 😂😂
What are you doing right now, what are you eating on Christmas Eve night!
Who are you fighting with,
Have you got any pressies yet!
Have you binned the elf and left Christmas boxes out.
Are you wearing tragic Christmas PJ’s
Are you still sober….

TELL ME EVERYTHING!

Reactions: 6
I’m watching threads, I’m having lots of food for dinner with my close relatives (including oysters 😯), I won’t have any presents from my family but I received a chocolate box and a T-shirt at work, and we don’t have anything related to Christmas decoration at home, except a baby Jesus in my bedroom.

And finally, I’m still sober, though I bought a bottle of Muscatel wine 🤣. How about you, @Oohthedrama?

Reactions: 3
Bit fat load of nothing. Ate cheese and chutney. Yes pyjamas are on they've got chip from beauty on the beast on them, cute. I can hear the food processor in the kitchen making stuffing. I shan't help and will finish my beverage. Getting there.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’m watching home alone waiting for my fish and chips to arrive. Giving it a couple of hours to make sure my 5 year old is really asleep and then putting presents under the tree / leaving Father Christmas footprints / fighting with my fella over who’s taking a bite out the carrot. It was me last year so by rights he should this year 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I'm procratiating! Having spent most of the day in the kitchen, getting ahead in the cooking stakes i should really be cleaning it up.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Been cleaning all day. Have my in-laws for Christmas lunch. So tomorrow cooking for 6 people. All the presents wrapped under the tree. Only the dog presents left. He doesn’t care what’s inside, he just loves tearing the paper to shreds 😂.

Is it just me or does anyone else find Tattle decorating our profiles with ice disappointing? I was hoping for more. We had the Jewish holiday recently and we all got the Star of David but.for Christmas ice? ☹

Reactions: 5
I want all the details! 😂😂
What are you doing right now, what are you eating on Christmas Eve night!
Who are you fighting with,
Have you got any pressies yet!
Have you binned the elf and left Christmas boxes out.
Are you wearing tragic Christmas PJ’s
Are you still sober….

TELL ME EVERYTHING!
Currently watching the Christmas carols on ITV +1
no one OH is asleep
yes a bottle of gin
Stocking not boxes
yes they are white with Robins on from Sainsburys
unfortunately yes. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 2
Watching Alfred Hitchcock's films
Just finished Vertigo and now watching The Birds 📺

Eating Chinese takeaway
Drinking Desperados lager 🍲🍻

Tub of quality Street for afters but I've already removed all the orange cream ones for myself 🍬

• Heart
Reactions: 7
We had an Indian for dinner and Iv just finished making cheeseboard signs (card, sharpie and cocktail sticks) 😂 on my phone but have some Jamie Oliver Christmas show on the food network on in the background

I’ve just finished reading a book that I’d been struggling to get through for the past week. I’m not much of a TV person which is probably a good thing as the sky dish blew off in the last storm and it’s still not been replaced 😆.

I’ve lit the fire in the snug, got some candles 🕯 and I’m just working my way through some cask strength Bushmills. I had toast and peanut butter for dinner and I’m contemplating eating a bag of candy kittens later.

There are no Christmas decorations apart from a few cards that people have sent and the whole house is how I like it … a place for everything, and everything in its place😊

A merry un-christmas indeed.

• Heart
Having a Sailor Jerry’s and Dr Pepper 🥃 munchIng Thai sweet chilli peanuts whilst watching Corrie (force of habit) with the dog on the couch, and browsing the sales 👀

Up for the gym first thing tomoz so off to bed soon. Not a chore, a treat to myself. Then back for a Christmas dog walk and to cook dinner.

Don’t get suckered in to the happiness illusion ✌🏻
If you’re struggling, just do what you can to get through the holidays 🙏🏻

• Heart
Is it just me or does anyone else find Tattle decorating our profiles with ice disappointing? I was hoping for more. We had the Jewish holiday recently and we all got the Star of David but.for Christmas ice? ☹
I am LOVING the comments on this thread and seeing what everyone is doing but….

this is quite possibly in the top ten “WTF” comments I’ve read all year. 😂

I have nothing to do with the site decorations btw, you haven’t hurt me by disrespecting my personal ice collection, but I do worry you’ve been inhaling cleaning fluids all day or you’re really stressed because you can’t honestly be complaining about this 🤣 they really are telling the truth when they say some people are never happy 😂
Elsa is bleeping pissed….

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Tell me, did you all manage to find Christmas crackers, apparently there was a supply issue here, there's now a black market on fb with scalpers selling them for big money. I'm not assed anyway 🍸

• Wow
We need a tattle union,
I’m not assuming we’re all female but the fact we’ve all spent the day cleaning and cooking and getting stressed,
Baby Jesus needs to get off his ass and sort this gender/roll/household position imbalance out 😕

kids should be doing the cleaning, the under fives have such tiny fingers they can get in the corners perfectly….

Tell me, did you all manage to find Christmas crackers, apparently there was a supply issue here, there's now a black market on fb with scalpers selling them for big money. I'm not assed anyway 🍸
ive only seen some really tragic pound shop ones that belong in a tip not on a Christmas table this year…
Like the type you wouldn’t even bother recycling, you’d just dump them in a skip or something.
fly tipping is totally acceptable on tat.

• Haha
Just painted my nails, watching the Holiday for the millionth time and pigging out on chocolate
We managed to get some Christmas crackers but only just realised you have to put your own bloody gift in them…I’ve got plenty of sprouts, am tempted to shove them in the crackers 😂🥂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I had a Chinese, a fizz and watched the holiday.

I'm now already in bed because TV was crud. Ready for santa 🎅 (definitely not tracking him on the Google tracker haha)

• Haha
Sat in bed drinking a really classy cider 😂😂 after putting all of the presents out downstairs! We’ve got a verrryyyy full house this Christmas (5 children - well… the eldest are 22, 19 and 17… but they’re my step kids so I see them as kids) and I’ve felt allll the pressure! Just hoping I’ve done enough and everyone will be happy in the morning!