Christmas Watch 2022 #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whether you love or hate the Hallmark style Christmas movies, may I recommend 'A Christmas Movie Christmas'.

The characters wake up in a Christmas movie and it piss takes all the tropes but still turns out like a perfect Hallmark Christmas movie. It's clever and makes me wish I could wake up in a Christmas movie, lol. Honestly, definitely worth a watch.

Reactions: 11
Do you know where is this available to watch?

No idea I'm afraid. I caught it on once of the Christmas movie channels, it's a few years old. Sorry.
No worries thanks for replying

Seems like the sort of film I would love! So I will keep an eye out

Reactions: 1
We do canapé style starters, so there’s something for everyone. Last year we did home made sausage rolls and chutney, nice crackers with Stilton/apple/walnut and goats cheese/fig/honey, and these amazing filo pastry tarts with roast beef and mustard mayo. We also did prawn cocktail inside a little gem lettuce leaf. They’re all so easy to put together in advance too, you can get all the family helping!

Reactions: 4
i’ve never in my life had a starter before my christmas dinner
We don't either although all the starters suggested on here sound delicious. I like to leave room for eleventy billion pigs in blankets.

My husbands family have yorkshires in a bowl with gravy as starter .

Reactions: 7
We don't either although all the starters suggested on here sound delicious. I like to leave room for eleventy billion pigs in blankets.

My husbands family have yorkshires in a bowl with gravy as starter .
They sound like proper Yorkshire 'uns...

Reactions: 7
I’d rather an extra Yorkshire pudding and roast potato than a starter, but some of those starters mentioned do sound delicious. I often have no room for dessert either.

Reactions: 5
Some chefs do Yorkshire puddings as a dessert but I've never managed to get in the restaurant/pub when they've been doing this oop North in Yorkshire.

Reactions: 1