Christmas Watch 2022 #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure if I should post this in Christmas Spending or here....

What should I buy my 14yo niece? I usually spend about £20. Don't see that much of her because they live at the other end of the country so hard to keep track of what she's into.

What should I buy my 14yo niece? I usually spend about £20. Don't see that much of her because they live at the other end of the country so hard to keep track of what she's into.

Money or a gift card in my experience! Although gift cards come with the issue of the company folding

Reactions: 2

-A journal
-Make up mini set
-A book you've got this by Byrony Gordon.
-My sister said to type lego 🤪

Reactions: 2

can’t go wrong with a gift card. if you don’t know what she likes the all 4 one gift card in the post office is good there’s a few options on that

Reactions: 4
-A journal
-Make up mini set
-A book you've got this by Byrony Gordon.
-My sister said to type lego 🤪
What make up brands are 'in'?

can’t go wrong with a gift card. if you don’t know what she likes the all 4 one gift card in the post office is good there’s a few options on that
Money or a gift card in my experience! Although gift cards come with the issue of the company folding
I bought her one of those for her birthday 🤣

John Lewis have quite a good gift finder for teenagers on their website. Makeup sets, jewellery, stationery, etc. What about an oodie? They seem the be the ‘in thing’ at the minute. You can get fairly cheap ones in most high street shops too!

Reactions: 3
I bought her one of those for her birthday 🤣
lol 🤣 i’d be happy with one of those gift cards for every bday and christmas tbf, i like the idea of being able to buy myself a present rather than someone getting me something i don’t end up liking/will return

Reactions: 8
lol 🤣 i’d be happy with one of those gift cards for every bday and christmas tbf, i like the idea of being able to buy myself a present rather than someone getting me something i don’t end up liking/will return
I always give cash if I'm going to be seeing them in person. No worrying about forgetting to use the card before it expires and they aren't tied to any company.

Reactions: 1

My 13 year old loves glossier, anything nice for the face, comfy hoodie

The Ariana Grande perfumes are a nice gift and come in at different price points and gift sets for Christmas!