Christmas Watch 2022 #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh fab! Thanks for all your ideas on removing tape residue...I'm gonna risk it!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I liked it’s a wonderful life. You’ve got mail is also nice to watch as it has a few Christmassy scenes.

There’s also Arthur Christmas too for kids.

It would always be home alone for me with Santa Claus. We also used to watch the mighty ducks too.

Reactions: 1
Not bothered about Elf or The Grinch, don’t think I’ve ever watched either of them all the way through although my siblings absolutely rave about them.

Love Home Alone and It’s a Wonderful Life though. Die Hard, The Snowman and Nativity some of my other faves ☺ And Love Actually and The Holiday of course!

Reactions: 2
A muppets Christmas Carol for me. Loved it as a kid and still do. Can’t wait to watch it with my daughter when she’s a bit older. Also love The Holiday and Jingle All the Way.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Has anyone bought them little houses (usually wooden) which you can make a village with? I’ve seen them on American sites but, nothing over here
They have some on Etsy. I saw them the other day when I accidently bought 8 wooden, personalised reindeer that I didn't really need.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I hate The Grinch. I think tv ruined Home alone as its on all the time so when they put it on at Christmas it doesn't feel Christmassy.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Watching A Muppet Christmas Carol and accidentally opened quality streets. Tonic for the soul

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Can anyone recommend a gin advent calendar? Otherwise might just get hubby a bottle of his fav gin 😅