Christmas Watch 2022 #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t remember if it was this thread or the autumn one (but suspect there’s a lot of cross over ?) where we were discussing velvetisers - but has anyone tried the Hotel chocolat hazelnut praline pouch? I love praline but had the Starbucks praline hot choc and it’s scared me right off anything that’s masquerading as praline 😳 it was foul!
Mr Fudge had that one earlier! He liked it

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Accidentally cracked open the heroes late last week. They've all gone. Going to have to replace them now 🤭😂
We've never made our way through a tub so fast 😂
Probably because there's more wrapper than actual chocolate content, these days!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Any suggestions for a food/cooking git for my dad? I've bought him a subscription to Spicery previously, so something like that ideally (not 'stuff').

Any suggestions for a food/cooking git for my dad? I've bought him a subscription to Spicery previously, so something like that ideally (not 'stuff').
Do you mean not a physical item but consumables?

If it's physical I would suggest something like marble pestle and mortar with accompaniments to grind, or pink rocksalt chopping board, or a cookbook.

If you mean consumables then just put together a nice box of items.

Reactions: 1
Sorted out my baking cupboard yesterday and tomorrow I will be putting the first of my Xmas bedding on🙌

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Tree, decs and outdoor lights are all up 🥰🥰 I had a little cry thinking this time last year this was all a dream thinking next Xmas I’ll have a baby and now I have my beautiful little girl to share it with 🎄🎅🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Popped into Aldi for a top up shop, came home with a potted Christmas tree :ROFLMAO: It was only £14 and came with a nice pot and cute lights.

My pets have claimed it as their own. My cat is after a nibble, but my dog is having none of that, mate. There's my night's entertainment sorted.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Newbie here... hello 👋 glad I've found this thread, first question? Personalised stockings? Yea or nay?

Reactions: 7
Newbie here... hello 👋 glad I've found this thread, first question? Personalised stockings? Yea or nay?

Always!

Even if you buy pre made stockings, you can get a bit of aida and cross stitch the names yourself. No fancy embroidery machines needed!

Reactions: 3
My son, my mum(her stocking has "Nana" on it, even though all her grandkids call her "Nan" now we won't replace it) and I have personalised stockings. We love them ❤

Reactions: 2
On the topic of stocking what does everyone put in them for children I'm stuck every year and end up not doing them x

On the topic of stocking what does everyone put in them for children I'm stuck every year and end up not doing them x

I put in a book or magazine, some sweeties, a few wee hair bits for my daughter and hair gel for my son and a new tooth brush etc just to bulk it up. Then an orange aswell x

I've seen some on etsy that seem gorgeous and really well priced. But I'm stuck on which to go for!!!

And they personalise them too 🙈. I'm drawn to the tartan reindeer ones.

OK so I bought the tartan ones online that lady only charges 8quid for a personalised stocking. I thought that was fab.

Reactions: 3
My Husband bought me this tin a few years ago (filled with the purple one, orange crunch and green triangles) I love it. It comes out every year and I fill it with all different Christmas chocolates. One of those things I'm going to keep forever 💜
20221130_121625.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 13