Christmas Watch 2022 #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if this is off topic but I was wondering if anyone knows if there is a list of Next shops that stock Bath and Body Work in store please? I've tried googling it but it just takes me to the B&BW section on the website.

Reactions: 1
Sorry if this is off topic but I was wondering if anyone knows if there is a list of Next shops that stock Bath and Body Work in store please? I've tried googling it but it just takes me to the B&BW section on the website.
Sorry no. I have seen them in the Cardiff city store if you are near there!

Westfield Shepherds Bush but I've just seen you're Manchester/Liverpool.

Reactions: 2
Do any of you plan to go to London in December? I did plan to go to Harrods and a few other places, but not sure I will be able to make it now. Sucks as I've never been to Harrods during Xmas. Would be nice to see the place during the festive period.

The one at Meadowhall (Sheffield) is currently closed for refurbishment but I saw a new sign with B&BW on it there earlier this week!

Do any of you plan to go to London in December? I did plan to go to Harrods and a few other places, but not sure I will be able to make it now. Sucks as I've never been to Harrods during Xmas. Would be nice to see the place during the festive period.
We are going mid December to see friends. Love Harrods but Fortnum and Mason is my most favourite place to go 😊 and then looking at the decorations on all the designer shops on Old Bond Street.

What is everyone's fav festive sandwich this year? so far I've only tried the M&S Turkey & slaw and a Costa Turkey with all the trimmings toastie but out of those two Id pick the Costa one.

What is everyone's fav festive sandwich this year? so far I've only tried the M&S Turkey & slaw and a Costa Turkey with all the trimmings toastie but out of those two Id pick the Costa one.
Pigs under blankets is a top tier for me. Not overly fussed where it's from as long as its in my gob, alhough saying that, the aldi one was good last year. Just enough cranberry sauce, herby sausages and smoked bacon 👌🏻
Ohhhh I want one now 😩

Yes!! ❤ Pret used to do the best one with walnuts in too! The M&S one is annoying as they needlessly add booze to it 🙅🏻‍♀️
I understand others have different beliefs but in my little world you can never “needlessly” add booze to anything 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
on the topic of crisps, i just love pigs in blanket flavour. i know it’s just a fancy smokey bacon but i love them!