Christmas present moans #2 It's Xmas time & here's my present list, buy me what I want or you’ll meet my fist!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I got impulse body spray from my sister and a restaurant gift card for a limited number of restaurants none of which are in my town from my mum 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It was going well. Mostly decent gifts...

And then.
I was on the hunt for this - adult daughter has a weird attachment to needing me to get her a lynx set every christmas 🤣

My too large pjs arrived as expected 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just back from the in-laws. Not opened the present yet but it feels like a book. I'd bet my house it's a cookbook of sorts again. They seem to resent that I'm not the little housewife type.

They also seem to forget that my partner / their son loves cooking so likes that I leave him to it and deal with finances etc. It's like they want us to swap roles when it works this way 😂
Annddddd... It's Mary Berry's Baking Bible 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
One of those plastic hamburger makers. I’m glad my in laws live nowhere near us so can get rid on local freebay site 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I got a Baylis and Harding set because one of my colleagues at work didn't want me to feel left out because I chose not to do secret Santa. Sounds ungrateful but honestly wish she'd not bothered cos I can't use Baylis and Harding anyway because it dries my skin out something terrible (not that she'd know this anyway so not her fault), but it just felt so last minute and such a waste of her time, money and effort.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Got the usual sweet food and drink present from the usual relative who knows full well my husband is diabetic. 🤷‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I love a pumpkin spice latte in the autumn. My work secret Santa got me a pumpkin spice diffuser, lip balm and face mask 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Don't forget when unwrapping your Christmas present today, don't be disappointed whatever it is. Just think someone somewhere is opening a Cliff Richard album/calendar. View attachment 1830586
My mother-in-law is genuinely upset if somebody doesn’t get her these two items every year🤣🤣
I’m here for chat about the gifts that are the same as the rest of the siblings. We get a bag of gifts from grandparents that we all have to open at the same time otherwise the surprise is spoilt by the rest opening theirs before us 🤣 Who doesn’t love a Home Bargains candle set?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Bath bombs, now im not ungratefull but i only finished last years lot in october 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Does anyone actually like Baylis and Harding? They must only still be in business cause of the people buying them as Christmas gifts 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19