Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
If you’re a Prime member, Amazon has some Harry Potter Lego sets down 20%.
---
Might just be these two- haven’t had a good snoop.

IMG_5173.jpeg

IMG_5172.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Penguinfeet

I celebrate Christmas all the way through until Epiphany but this year I didn’t feel any of the magic and it all felt a big rush. I delayed getting festive and now I regret it and I had a very overwhelming Christmas. When do you start prepping and preparing?
I felt the same this year - had an accident that put me out of action for a bit and then got COVID so by the time I recovered it was Christmas and it all just happened at once. Felt really odd.

We start shopping for Christmas in about August/September but this year I'm putting money away from February so I'm a bit better prepared financially.

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
The only thing I currently want for myself is a scrub daddy.

Glad you had a good experience with EB. To be fair - there are some good reviews there too. The negative stick more for my poor depression prone brain 😂.

IMG_5874.jpeg

IMG_5877.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha

JSquared

VIP Member
I was lusting after Emma Bridgewater items, until I read the Trustpilot reviews.

I like the look of these plates.

View attachment 2972673
---
I use my £7 Christmas tablecloth all year around instead of my Landlord’s original New York tablecloth.

View attachment 2972680
I’ve got a few Emma Bridgewater items, and purchased them as gifts, and had no issues with anything so far.
No Christmas items yet but this will be my year!

• Heart

Pesky Tarian

VIP Member
Board games reminds me I bought 5 second rule which was great so thank you to the person who recommended that.

I also bought Sorry as one of the kids played it at breakfast club and asked for it and can honestly say it's the most boring game I have ever played 😒.

• Haha

Marylou

VIP Member
I placed a (hesitant) order with Temu recently and it arrived this morning. I ordered some scarves, bags, a figurine and other little bits as add on gifts for Christmas. I'm over the moon with everything, the quality is amazing and the prices were pretty reasonable as well. Might be worth a look for anyone looking to spread the cost over the year.

• Wow

Nosymum

VIP Member
Looking for opinions on whether or not to take down the huge wreath I made for my front door? It ended up cost me around £60 as some of the bits from the original wreath kit I bought on Etsy only lasted a week so I had to order more foliage from another seller, it a lot of money and I hate being wasteful. It still looks great due to the amount of rain we've had keeping the moss ring damp and it breaks me heart to have to bin it. I'm the only one in the street with mines still up tho and the neighbours already think I'm a nutcase 🤣 should I take it down or leave it up? 🙂

(I've added a pic for reference, it's quite noticeable lol my husband is complaining and saying I should have taken it down last week)
If you’re still enjoying it leave it up, screw what anyone else thinks!
---
I’ve not even opened the quality street or hero’s tubs and as a fatty that’s very disciplined of me! The Ferrero I enjoyed over last few nights but the guylian sadly didn’t make it to Christmas!

• Haha

neverbeeninfluenced

Chatty Member
I’ll trade you three makeup sets for the fleece pjs.
I almost never wear makeup so you can imagine how thrilled I was to open them.
Three sets 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Can I throw in a bottle of green gin?
This year I think I’m going to say no presents as the clutter is driving me potty and I’m really starting to think about the environmental impact too. Unless it’s Bendicks Bittermints, can never have enough of those yet nobody ever buys me them