Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JSquared

VIP Member
It's very handy. I have a DD setup for like £20 a month so don't hugely notice it and then get my vouchers sent October/November each year.
Shame I can't nudge my referral link but lists my name 😆😆
I may start that but for next year.
I am struggling not being organised in terms of buying but I have lists what to buy people at least.

Reactions: 1

Former_Antelopee

VIP Member
I work in a bank and sadly this happens all the time, report to your bank, if a debit card was used they will tell you to wait 15 days incase anything turns up, if a credit card was used it’s 30 days, so I would call them sooner rather than later within that 15 day period :)
Ohh great thanks it’s just over 15 days I think so I’ll give them a call. It was a debit card and they told me I had to wait 30days but that was before they said they’d refund me and cancelled it

Chocolategoggler

VIP Member
I do and I got fewer than ever this year! I’m really tempted to just stop but then they are the only contact I have with some folk .
Same here. I've started feeling guilty for sending them. Actually started feeling like I'm being abusive sending them!
I decided to wait and see who sent me one this year. I was well down on last year. Not sure if it's the cost of stamps or that people are generally fed up.
I was thinking next year of sending a few eCards. I started doing it for a few people's birthdays and they seemed to latch onto this straight away with no age bar.
I do ask people when I remember if they still would like to do cards, as I don't want to pressurize them, but generally I get no answer.

Nosymum

VIP Member
Has anyone seen any Christmas outings advertised yet especially east Anglia or even London area. Daughter is desperate to see Disney on ice again but nothing advertised yet and I thought that would be out by now if they were doing it.

Thanks I’m going to book tickets for my sisters.
---
The last ice show we saw, was the Paddington one at Winter wonderland. You can sign up to their newsletter for updates.

---
This too:

Not sure how hard into the Christmas experience you want to go, but there’s something called Lapland UK too. Tickets went on sale a few months back so not sure if they’ll still be available - but you might get lucky on the resale market closer to the time where people realise they can’t attend?

yellowhello

Where do you find the best places to get Christmas stuff around this time of year? I’ve tried eBay but there’s just so much tat it’s hard to find anything decent!