Christmas 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

There ya go :) you can only sign up for the upcoming one (sometimes the last one has extra kits but not always) then can sign up for reminders for future ones. Next can order now - live event is 16th September but can do before of course.
---
ETA - the 2 done so far this year are allowing kit orders on there too
Thank you so much

• Heart
Reactions: 3
So I've been inspired by this group to buy myself and Mr Lolz a Christmas Eve box 😆 Now just have to figure out what to put into it. Thinking PJ's and some snacks
He needs an Elf on the shelf.

Think snacks and PJs is enough personally if he will also be getting things the following day.

Reactions: 2
Love this thread.

Bought my daughters first Christmas present this week. She’s a January baby too so I try and spread out the cost.
Has anyone started buying presents yet? I usually start for my Daughter in August as her bday is also a month after Christmas (January baby) and it feels heeeeeavyyyyy on the old bank account. BUT I’m taking her to Disneyland Paris in March and that’s her joint Xmas and bday present. Her playroom is full of toys and I refuse to buy more junk 😂😂

She's 4 in January and she is sooo excited for Santa!! I love this age. We do alot of Christmas things and I just love the magic of it all.

What I hate:

The pressure I feel for it to be a good day.
Turkey ew ew ew ew
I go to my Dad and Step Mums for Xmas dinner and whilst I love it, I really don't want Christmas dinner this year😂 it's a glorified Sunday lunch so I think I'll take some ham with me instead 😂
---
Has anyone taken their child(ren) to Lapland UK? Was it as good as everyone says? What age group do you think it’s most suited for?
I was going to book for my 3 y o who will be 4 in January but I've held off till next year. I realised it's a longish journey, we'd have to stay over and god forbid shes in one of them moods where she won't stop and enjoy some of it, it's a lot of money. I'm going to do it next year as it's a lot of money if she doesn't fully get a lot out of it x

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Has anyone started buying presents yet? I usually start for my Daughter in August as her bday is also a month after Christmas (January baby) and it feels heeeeeavyyyyy on the old bank account. BUT I’m taking her to Disneyland Paris in March and that’s her joint Xmas and bday present. Her playroom is full of toys and I refuse to buy more junk 😂😂
you might've already done this but can you make up a bundle of stuff to take with? carry on case/backpack, water bottle, ears headband, pyjamas, outfit to wear there etc. home bargains have some minnie stuff in now (notebooks etc) with initials on too

I went there last year and was very disappointed. Just a load of over priced tat.

In fact I was every disappointed in Harrods generally. It had seemed to have had some sort of make over since I had last visted and it was just like being in any other department store. The food hall was so dark you couldn't see things properly. I won't be going back.

I used to prefer the Christmas Shop in Selfridges.

Reactions: 4
I went there last year and was very disappointed. Just a load of over priced tat.

In fact I was every disappointed in Harrods generally. It had seemed to have had some sort of make over since I had last visted and it was just like being in any other department store. The food hall was so dark you couldn't see things properly. I won't be going back.

I used to prefer the Christmas Shop in Selfridges.
Fortnums is my favourite Christmas Shop of the London lot - although strikes last year meant I couldn't get there until nearly xmas so most was gone :(

• Heart
you might've already done this but can you make up a bundle of stuff to take with? carry on case/backpack, water bottle, ears headband, pyjamas, outfit to wear there etc. home bargains have some minnie stuff in now (notebooks etc) with initials on too
That's an amazing idea!! Gunna get some ears off shein cos ya gal ain't paying Disney prices 😂 I'll do that thank you so much xxd

• Heart
Reactions: 3

She's 4 in January and she is sooo excited for Santa!! I love this age. We do alot of Christmas things and I just love the magic of it all.

What I hate:

The pressure I feel for it to be a good day.
Turkey ew ew ew ew
I go to my Dad and Step Mums for Xmas dinner and whilst I love it, I really don't want Christmas dinner this year😂 it's a glorified Sunday lunch so I think I'll take some ham with me instead 😂
---

I was going to book for my 3 y o who will be 4 in January but I've held off till next year. I realised it's a longish journey, we'd have to stay over and god forbid shes in one of them moods where she won't stop and enjoy some of it, it's a lot of money. I'm going to do it next year as it's a lot of money if she doesn't fully get a lot out of it x
I’m taking my little boy to Disneyland for his 4th birthday to in December and I’ve got him holiday based presents, got him a Disney backpack and matching suitcase, personalised autograph book, ears, personalised clothes and then a few of his favourite Disney toys then just little bits for the plane like colouring books, blanket, little personalised snack box and stuff so much better getting bits like that when the holiday costs a fortune ! 🤣🙈

Fortnums is my favourite Christmas Shop of the London lot - although strikes last year meant I couldn't get there until nearly xmas so most was gone :(
I have bought Fortnums condiments before for the Christmas table eg Fortnums cranberry sauce, chutney for cheese etc All left in the jar on the table obvs so everyone knows were it's comes from. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I have bought Fortnums condiments before for the Christmas table eg Fortnums cranberry sauce, chutney for cheese etc All left in the jar on the table obvs so everyone knows were it's comes from. 🤣
Have you tried their fig and fennel chutney? It’s to die for

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.